Anyone hear made it thru NC to then be able to talk to your MM again????

Just curious... anyone gone thru NC for a period time while your MM/MW was separated or making decisions and then had them contact you to begin talking or dating again? Just want to hear some stories. Thanks!

Walking away

Oh yes...

But my xMM wasn't separated. He just wanted his life with me again. (You know: the sneaking around, illicit phone calls, weekends away, emotional roller coaster ride...)

I put him in his place and told him to go work on his shabby marriage.

He still emails me from time to time, but I have SO moved on from him.....

• Author

Good for you!!! Mine has actually done the same thing, but this time is the real deal. He is out of the house and if he goes back we are done for good. I refuse to continue a relationship if he stays in his marriage. However, what the chances are he will go back at this point I have absolutely no idea and may not know for along, long while.

Yup many times, in fact now it is exactly like that but he is now divorced. But for the bad stuff click on my back posts if you want stories, actually recently I posted stuff in the thread "I just made the call to H".

Sorry I just don't want to repost everything again....;):sick:

We would go a few weeks with NC and he'd come back with the "I'm sorries." After a while I told him that it just cannot be this way. He was always apologizing to me. I finally had told him "It's too late to apologize." It never changed because he's a very inconsistent and indecisive person who doesn't know what he wants. It will alway be that way and even if he wasn't married, he would still be that way. I either had to accept that or not--I chose not to. I am still choosing not too, and we've had NC for about a month now. I'm luvin' it :love:

:rolleyes: Twice. NC for a few weeks, then back he comes. I don't mind though, we're both M and neither one of us want D's, each time he comes back though, I feel a little less for him. Eventually this will fade away, I'm guessing. But it works for now. ;)