I just made the call to H...

Well, it's done.. It's over... I talked to H. Said he deserved the courtesy of a call back so he can stop wasting his time trying to figure it out liek a chicken running around with its head cut off and his heart pulled out... I told him to tell her to "not even think of me ever again".

I feel sick!

Mustang Sally

I'm impressed SD.

Good for you.:)

Time to get on with YOUR life, right?

Hope they can both leave you alone now.

Stay strong.:bunny:

My friend...you may feel sick...but you should also feel PROUD.

You've "manned up".

You rock. You don't feel like it right now...but you rock!

Stick to it...you're going to have a rough few days...but quite honestly, yo're going to heal FASTER now.

• Author
My friend...you may feel sick...but you should also feel PROUD.

You've "manned up".

You rock. You don't feel like it right now...but you rock!

Stick to it...you're going to have a rough few days...but quite honestly, yo're going to heal FASTER now.

I don't know if I will EVER feel like I did the right thing... For ME, I know I am "free"

bentnotbroken
I'll bet you a cool beer that six months from now, you'll KNOW that you did the right thing.

Damn skippy.;)

Good going. Now, the hard part begins & your LS bros & sistas are here to help you every step of the way. Hugs 2U. =^-^=

• Author
Good going. Now, the hard part begins & your LS bros & sistas are here to help you every step of the way. Hugs 2U. =^-^=

Thanks all... I feel so confused now, but it is done... I feel like I've done what all along I have been asking her not to do to me, "Throw me under the bus.." BUT, I know you will all say that IS what she has been doing to me all along...

Thanks all... I feel so confused now, but it is done... I feel like I've done what all along I have been asking her not to do to me, "Throw me under the bus.." BUT, I know you will all say that IS what she has been doing to me all along...

Yeah but she did do that to you and if that weren't enough she had the audacity to want you to keep covering up for her so that she could continue in the lies to her H. What you did is the correct thing, even if it feels wrong S-diddy.

I know you feel confused, it is a very confusing time you will be filled with self doubt wondering what the point was but rest assured you won't feel that way down the line when you have more clarity.

It's like OWL said 6months from now it will be so clear. You ripped the bandaid and now your journey towards healing can begin. You did a good thing rest assured, her H deserved to know the truth even if it came from you, you owed it to that man. And she needed to be demasked. No more lies or ridiculous expectations from others she needed to wake up. She might even thank you for it down the line.

We're here for you.

{{{{Stampd}}}}

I'm sure calling him took alot out of you emotionally, sorry for your pain...You did the right thing and finally put an end to this mess, took control back.

Your heart feels like you threw her under the bus, but you know logically, you haven't. And yes, she's thrown you under the bus many times.. Her lies have caught up to her so hopefully now she will fix herself. I think she's hit or close to, her rock bottom.

((SD))

Hubby musta surely been pissed with ya and her, but, I'm sure he knew something was up! She must be getting hers right about now! Mr. Reality's gonna get her good! Keep us posted if you find out something.

Well, it's done.. It's over... I talked to H. Said he deserved the courtesy of a call back so he can stop wasting his time trying to figure it out liek a chicken running around with its head cut off and his heart pulled out... I told him to tell her to "not even think of me ever again".

I feel sick!

Great job Stamp..that took courage, your so strong to be able to do that. Best of luck to you.. healing from all this! Hug's.

AP:)

• Author
Good job and for you, Stampylicious!

[[[stamp]]]

Stampylicious, huh.. at times, I guess.. right now I am more like Stampynauseaus

• Author
Why are you nauseous?

She is supposed to go to Florida with a friend next week (to get away). I feel so horrible.. this song has been racking through my heart and head:

In The Sun (song from REM)

I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong

And falling down on your knees asking for sympathy

And being caught in between all you wish for and all you’ve seen

And trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in

May God's love be with you

Always

I know i would apologize if i could see in your eyes

'Cause when you showed me myself, you know, i became someone else

But i was caught in between all you wish for and all you need

I picture you fast asleep

A nightmare comes

You can't keep awake

Always

'Cause if i find

If i find my own way

How much will i find

If i find

If i find my own way

How much will i find

You, You will I find You, YOU??

I don't know anymore

What it's for

I'm not even sure

If there is anyone who is in the sun

Will you help me to understand

'Cause i been caught in between all you wish for and all you need

Maybe you're not even sure what it's for

Any more than me

Always

Always, Always, May God’s love be with you,

Always, Always, May God’s love be with you

• Author

in other words: I love Her... and I am worried about her, BUT have to set her free, let her go, turn my back and NEVER "hope" fpr anything for or from her again... Just a very sad place to be

in other words: I love Her... and I am worried about her, BUT have to set her free, let her go, turn my back and NEVER "hope" fpr anything for or from her again... Just a very sad place to be

Stamp,

It must hurt awful bad, but I think you made a smart move. Now she can really deal with it. So can her husband who obviously seems to care enough to want to know. I don't want to give you false hope, but they may decide to D. If so, would you even want her back knowing that she wasn't strong enough to make that decision for herself? Just curious, but if it's too painful to answer don't worry about it.

Hugs, and know that we're here.

• Author
Stamp,

It must hurt awful bad, but I think you made a smart move. Now she can really deal with it. So can her husband who obviously seems to care enough to want to know. I don't want to give you false hope, but they may decide to D. If so, would you even want her back knowing that she wasn't strong enough to make that decision for herself? Just curious, but if it's too painful to answer don't worry about it.

Hugs, and know that we're here.

I don't know yet.. I know I love her TODAY, but let's see what TOMORROW brings.. alot of damage done to a relationship that was going to be hard enough, even if all the right steps were taken, which they obviously werent.. I held MY PILLOW all night and just cried and cried for us ALL

Sorry for your pain. I'm thinking even if they do divorce.....she wouldn't be back. Too much damage done now, but I'll bet there's another out there for you! Good Luck.

• Author
Sorry for your pain. I'm thinking even if they do divorce.....she wouldn't be back. Too much damage done now, but I'll bet there's another out there for you! Good Luck.

well, I didn't do any damage, until yesterday.... She has been doing damage for quite a while now, to alot of people, but let's just keep it at me. SHE has done ME alot of damage...

SHE has done ME alot of damage...

You gotta keep reminding yourself of that. How is it that what you did was damaging? Telling her H the truth?

BTW, is that a poem you wrote or a song? :confused:

I agree with Lyssa.

YOU didn't do ANY damage.

The damage was done when she decided to have an affair.

The damage was done when she decided to CONTINUE that affair, and remain in contact with you and lie to her H about it.

The damage was all done AT HER HANDS...by HER actions...and even the damage to herself all rooted there.

That's how she got hurt...by her OWN actions.

And interestingly enough, that's how her H got hurt too. And that's how YOU got hurt as well. (I'm not going to sit here and say you have no blame in the choice to have an affair with her...a lot of this pain and hurt was brought on by YOUR choices. But HER pain and suffering were all brought on by HER actions.)

NO ONE WALKS AWAY FROM AN AFFAIR WITHOUT SCARS. WS, BS, OP...it don't matter.

The deal here is this...you made a TOUGH choice...to do the RIGHT THING.

Keep that foremost in your mind...and work on changing your focus from HER...to YOU. And YOUR FAMILY.

• Author
You gotta keep reminding yourself of that. How is it that what you did was damaging? Telling her H the truth?

BTW, is that a poem you wrote or a song? :confused:

it's a song, by Michale Stipe of REM and Coldplay (the theme song for Greys Anatomy).. I liked the song, but the words dawned on me yesterday and killed me last night... I can see it so clearly happening for her and it is so true for us... I was stuck in the middle of what she HOPED for and what was her REALITY