He's been waiting for years...

Met this man over 13 years ago. He asked me out, I said no (confusion about what he said). Became friends and hung out. He got married about 3 years later. He has been pursuing me ever since he asked me out. Started an EA with him about 3 years ago. Wife found that he was talking to me, but eventually dropped it. Things got physical about a year ago. Had NC for 6 months after that one time. Then in Nov, he started contacting me again. Since then, have had daily contact and he has come to visit me (live in different towns). He now tells me "I love you" on a frequent basis. I just need someone else's opinion on the situation. So, what do you think??

If he really loved you, he should have married you before marrying someone else.

13 years? You're wasting your life on someone who is married and has no intention of leaving his wife. He is a cake eater and will have you as the OW for as long as you stick around and settle for stolen moments. He has TWO women meeting his needs, why would he give one of you up?

What are you getting out of this? DOn't you wish you had someone who could love you, be with you all the time, have children with, create a life together, share holidays, birthdays, vacations together? Stick with this MM you'll miss out in life, let alone miss out on someone else who could give you more than he ever can. All he can offer you is being a side dish. Sorry...

• Author

Thank you for your honest response. Just to clarify...I have not been waiting around for him for 13 years. I have been involved in other relationships and had children/family life with another.