Love 2 Guys,Sad and confused

I’ll make it short.

I been living with my boyfriend for the pass 3 years we been having problems this last year or so. We are passed them now, or so I though. During our hard times I been comforted as a friend by one of his friends, but the more we talk the more we start to like each other.

My problem now is, I am in love with him, but he lives with his dad, odd for someone his age. I can’t afford to live on my own and still love my boyfriend also.

I wanted to know why he still lived at home, when he could be on his own. So after some investigation and talking to some of his friends and family I found out he was cancer. I am hurt, he didn’t tell me cause he said he didn’t want pitty from me.

I don’t know what to do now, I am heartbroken and having a hard time hiding my sadness. now i want to be more with him, i'm afraid to loose him.

Wow, this is a tough one Illy. I really don't know what to say. Personally I have never really believed you can love two people, or should I say be 'in love' with two people. Are you 'in love' with them both? Are you 'in love' with your BF or is it now more just habit? (Sorry, I don't know your age or history or whether you have much in the way of R experience prior to this). Sometimes we can spend a long time with a partner but the feeling that was once 'in love' has changed to the sort of love you would have for a brother or good friend. Maybe you ARE still 'in love' with your BF but where his friend was so good to you you have confused the admiration you have for him for 'love'. I don't know any of this for sure; I'm just throwing a few ideas out your way.

Do you know if your BF's friend has any romantic feelings for you?

As for the cancer, this guy is your friend. You can still help him through this 'as a friend', if nothing else. You can be there for him as he has been there for you. Is there some sort of cancer charity you can contact who give advice, etc for friends and family of those with cancer? Do you know if the cancer is terminal?

Hope you're ok.

(((((((hugs))))))))