Christmas Eve Part with mm one year later!

Just wanted to share with you all how good I feel after making it through a Chritmas eve party with mm one year later. Each year this is one night when H and I are pretty much throwm together with mm and his W. Last year at this time it was a complete mess. I had told H of the ea in Nov, so by Christmas Eve the new's of tha ea was still very fresh. Well this year I was so pleased that when I saw him, I had NO feeling's for him what so ever, I just looked right past him, just as I would have for many year's ago when he was just another neighbor. My H did not speak a word to him and has not since learning of the ea. MM's W was talking to me and was very nice, infact I talked to her most of the night. While speaking with her I felt guilty. She was so plesant that it made me feel uncomfortable. This bring's me to conclude that I think it's time to pretty much let go of informing her of the ea. So much time has passed now and it's very peacful. While I think she has every right to know I 100 % know now it would probably cause more harm than good at this point! Guess there are just some thing's in life you have to let go of, and that's where I'm at right now. thank's for listening.

AP:)

I am happy that you came back to your senses about telling her... it would have been a big mistake...

Happy for you that you feel it's all behind.. and you can move on ... good luck .. and the best for 2008!

• Author

thank's Lizzie and James! I know it's going to be a GEAT 2008, I can feel it! Yes, I'm fully passed this now, and for that I'm very pleased! I realized from this exp, that moving on can be accomplished, no matter how long it takes to get there!

i am proud of you AP - and the progress you have made through the year!

it must feel good for you to take back your power over him... that is your best revenge. good for you... continue working on your marriage and making it the best it can be!

That's so great! You're taking the high road, and it's a win-win all around, I'm impressed because it ain't always the easiest way to go. Happy 2008!

Hey,

I was so pleased that when I saw him, I had NO feeling's for him what so ever

Yey!

MM's W was talking to me and was very nice, infact I talked to her most of the night.

Yey!

I'm glad it all turned out wonderful.

Good job in keeping your marriage and your family together.

Ariadne

I am impressed with how far you have come. Good job.

Hi AP... I think James summed up my feelings perfectly...

Thanks for sharing....:)

That's great, AP! I'm happy you finally got over it... there's so much more for you to look forward to in 2008 - it'll be a better year and more laughter for you and family in 2008.

AP, be proud of yourself! You've done alot of hard work to get past everything. And even better that it's best to keep moving forward and not tell her about the ea. No point anymore, you are right, too much time has passed by.

• Author
AP, be proud of yourself! You've done alot of hard work to get past everything. And even better that it's best to keep moving forward and not tell her about the ea. No point anymore, you are right, too much time has passed by.

I am proud of myself here, had so many doubt's that it was NOT possible, but it is! Yes NO point in telling any more. Thank's to you again my friend for all your direction and support! U Rock!:D

I am proud of myself here, had so many doubt's that it was NOT possible, but it is! Yes NO point in telling any more. Thank's to you again my friend for all your direction and support! U Rock!:D

Congrats you did very well. You are intitled to feel proud of yourself.

All the best for 2008

• Author
Congrats you did very well. You are intitled to feel proud of yourself.

All the best for 2008

Thank's!:) All the best to you as well for 2008!

Thank's!:) All the best to you as well for 2008!

Well done, AP. I am really glad you have decided against telling the W and like you say, no good will come from it now. You have moved on and his W is seemingly happy in her ignorance.

Can't wait to be where you are now! x