He cussed me out!!

Well i am the OW in this situation. He isnt married but he lives with girlfriend they also have two kids.Well we been on bad terms since he stood me up on date last week no call no texts nothing.So i been calling him no answer so he texted and he said sorry bout last night. I asked him what happened no answer.I must add he's been acting wierd since he started takin steroids.He just blows up on everyone for no reason . He took me to his grandmother's house one day and he snapped on her.I was shocked but he later apologized.Anyways back to my story so i admit i have been calling him 2-3 times and texting a day no answer. Well i snapped and cussed him out i wrote Why the f*ck are u ignoring me!!. He didnt answer so i called. No answer so i wrote "next time u want some ass dont call me just call someone else". So he wrote back "U need to f*ckin cool out i been sleep". I was surpised and hurt cuz he never has talked to me like that b4.Maybe hes going through some rough times.He can tell me and i would back off but he doesnt he just string me along. I apologized for the way i was acting and to let me know if anythings wrong.He hasnt wrote back :mad:Im thinking i should end this affair.We been together almost a yr and i know i would miss him.We have had so many good times but he's acting crazy like hes losing his mind or something

LucreziaBorgia

He treats you with disrespect, stands you up, uses you on the side while he stays with his girlfriend, and on top of that ignores you when you really need to get something across to him, and blows up at you when you finally get through to him. All you did was stand up for yourself and show some well placed anger. Why are you apologizing to him for standing up for yourself in the face of his poor treatment of you?

• Author

:mad:Yea i thought about that after i done it so its too late to take back my apology.So im just not gonna contact him anymore.He had me so mad i thought about calling his girlfriend and telling her everything cuz i have her number.But i think he gonna get whats coming to him

He had me so mad i thought about calling his girlfriend and telling her everything cuz i have her number

Don't call her. Just because you're pissed at him, you're looking for revenge. YOU have no idea what his relationship is like with his girlfriend. Chances are, he's lied to you about that, big time.

The other thing to consider here, you had no worries getting involved with him in the first place, knowing he had a girlfriend and kids. So, now because he's changed his mind and isn't sure if he wants to continue the affair with you, you want to tell her? Those thoughts were not in your head while things were good between you and him. Sorry ,but part of your own consquence of getting involved with someone in a relationship already IS the fallout, and that is dealing with the pain and heartache once it ends or gets bad.

You also have to think about their kids. You want to help mess that up? Think of their little hearts and feelings, especially right now as it's the holidays? DO you really want to ruin their Christmas and turn lives upside down because you're pissed off at him?

Don't call her. Just because you're pissed at him, you're looking for revenge. YOU have no idea what his relationship is like with his girlfriend. Chances are, he's lied to you about that, big time.

The other thing to consider here, you had no worries getting involved with him in the first place, knowing he had a girlfriend and kids. So, now because he's changed his mind and isn't sure if he wants to continue the affair with you, you want to tell her? Those thoughts were not in your head while things were good between you and him. Sorry ,but part of your own consquence of getting involved with someone in a relationship already IS the fallout, and that is dealing with the pain and heartache once it ends or gets bad.

You also have to think about their kids. You want to help mess that up? Think of their little hearts and feelings, especially right now as it's the holidays? DO you really want to ruin their Christmas and turn lives upside down because you're pissed off at him?

I agree! Vindictiveness (sp?) has nothing to do with your relationship with him. Always take the high road. You have more to lose by not being the adult in the situation.

• Author

No im not going to contact her at all. Im not going to contact him either and just like clockwork he contacts me out of the blue like nothing happened and i fall for it.But not this time.

No im not going to contact her at all. Im not going to contact him either and just like clockwork he contacts me out of the blue like nothing happened and i fall for it.But not this time.

Jess - it may be the steroids, or it may be him. Either way, he's treating you badly and you don't deserve that. If he can't even see what's wrong with his behaviour, you serioiusly don't want to be with that guy!

Chrome Barracuda

A guy who's on steroids isnt really a guy you want to be messing with in the first place. Most of them dudes are prone to be mad violent.

Why would you place yourself in that position in the first place.

I would just leave him alone if I was you, your attempt to have a revenge against his wife may backfire and he may try to hunt you down. More so than a regular man who has an affair.

This is all messed up!:confused:

A guy who's on steroids isnt really a guy you want to be messing with in the first place. Most of them dudes are prone to be mad violent.

Plus, I'm told, steroids mess with your sex life in a bad way... :mad:

Chrome Barracuda
Plus, I'm told, steroids mess with your sex life in a bad way... :mad:

Yeah, luckily I dont have that problem. I think a few meatheads who use steroids are losers anyway's.

Any man can gain the perfect physique by eating right and excersizing every week, it aint that hard. I lost mad weight and started feeling good about myself when I started do 50 pushups every night before sleep and 50 when I wake up, then sunday morning 6am jog 5 blocks in a perfect square for a few minutes it dids wonders.

I even got my two pack showing!:)

ICallsEmAsISeesEm

Just from the way your post is written, I can tell you're extremely young. You look desperate and needy contacting this guy over and over and over again.

And let's face it - if you HAVE to contact him over and over and over again begging for recognition from him, what does that tell you?

Somewhere along the way you totally swallowed your pride and have reduced yourself to being nothing MORE than a piece of a*ss on the side for this loser. Hey, if you're happy with that, then keep on keepin' on. But that's all you are to him.

Actually, you've now become more of a pain in the a*ss than the free sex to him is worth. I'm not surprised he's been avoiding you - you're being phased out.

• Author

Well im on NC now and i told you it always works with him.Well i didnt contact him anymore yesterday and i wont today.Im 23 yrs old by the way. Well he just sent me a message saying merry christmas i guess to see if i was stupid and gonna respond.But gladly i didnt and i wont. i quickly deleted it. Im having a good christmas with my family at the moment. I dont need him tryin to mess it up for me. :)