Wouldn't you be curious if...?

The MM that I am seeing told me about a incident that happened with his W and I still don't understand it! Here it goes...MM's W was putting something in the back seat of his car and came across a condom wrapper. W just says "here" and hands condom wrapper to MM standing by car but never asks a question about it. (Usually MM and I are very careful about leaving things behind and MM and W don't use condoms) MM was in shock as well that W didn't say a word and he didn't say anything about it to her. At this point W doesn't know and still doesn't know about her H and I. Unless she is just naive about the whole situation.

Wouldn't most people have freaked out and asked their husband what the hell a condom wrapper is doing in the car? Wouldn't you be mad? Would you just hand the wrapper casually over? I guess I don't understand no reaction to it on his W's part. Any thoughts?

The MM that I am seeing told me about a incident that happened with his W and I still don't understand it! Here it goes...MM's W was putting something in the back seat of his car and came across a condom wrapper. W just says "here" and hands condom wrapper to MM standing by car but never asks a question about it. (Usually MM and I are very careful about leaving things behind and MM and W don't use condoms) MM was in shock as well that W didn't say a word and he didn't say anything about it to her. At this point W doesn't know and still doesn't know about her H and I. Unless she is just naive about the whole situation.

Wouldn't most people have freaked out and asked their husband what the hell a condom wrapper is doing in the car? Wouldn't you be mad? Would you just hand the wrapper casually over? I guess I don't understand no reaction to it on his W's part. Any thoughts?

she knows SOMETHING

It is strange.. My bet is that she doesn't want to start a fight because of X-Mas..but he should expect a 'serious' talk after the Holidays..

Methink he's in for a ride... :eek:

Well you could probably interpret that a couple ways....

1.) She is letting him know that she knows and waiting for him to come clean with the details.

2.) She didn't realize what it was... (I doubt that but you never know)

3.) She doesn't care but she is letting him know she knows.

If it were ME, I'd be incredibly mad! I would end the R and move on. However, not all women are like that.... Perhaps it's because I have been cheated on and know the signs. If you think your BF or H is cheating ~ he 100% is. I also am currently involved with a MM (bad decision, I know) and I know first-hand the signs. Sadly, some women are just so comfortable with their lifestyle they choose not to believe even the most-obvious signs. Some are in complete denial and others just don't care (again I think it's because they are just too comfortable with their life).

My dad cheated on my mom repeatedly over their 30 year marriage. She found condoms, underware, witnessed strange phone calls, etc. The list went on and on. She would occaisionally confront my dad ~ who would always deny it ~ and that was it. She CHOSE not to believe those blatent signs because it was easier to stay. For some reason they were both content with the weird relationship they had?!

Personally, I'm looking for a real relationship ~ and hopefully am almost on the way to achieving that. My MM knows I have a zero tolerance policy and he's out the door if now or in the future there is any funny business going on. Perhaps that is what a lot of guys really want? I will never settle and plan on working really hard so that neither of us fall into this distructive situation again. :) Good luck to you!!

Maybe she thought he'd man-up and explain WTF a condom was doing in the car. And since he didn't, she's now quietly plotting the divorce.

His silence about it probably spoke much louder than any lies he could have come up with.

Maybe she thought he'd man-up and explain WTF a condom was doing in the car. And since he didn't, she's now quietly plotting the divorce.

His silence about it probably spoke much louder than any lies he could have come up with.

YEP, remember the "Trojan War"... sneak attack... hee hee :lmao::lmao:

LucreziaBorgia

My guess? She knows there is someone, and is playing her cards closely until she can find out who you are.

Seeing as how you said you were very carefull about leaving stuff behind seems to me w suspects somthing and put the condom wrapper there herself for a test just to see how nervous it made him. Depending on his actions, you may never hear another thing about it.

Seeing as how you said you were very carefull about leaving stuff behind seems to me w suspects somthing and put the condom wrapper there herself for a test just to see how nervous it made him. Depending on his actions, you may never hear another thing about it.

UM.......... same brand, type??? c'mon. quite the stretch

That's a good idea... if you want to see your husband's face...

If you truly know him...you'll know right away if he's cheating... LOL

But that could very well be what she did... :eek:

I agree that she either didn't realize what it was, or was embarassed and put on the spot and didn't know how to approach her husband about it at that very moment. He should expect a confrontation after the holidays, of course.

Sex in the back seat of the car? That's very high schoolish, is it not? Not to mention very uncomfortable.

That's a good idea... if you want to see your husband's face...

If you truly know him...you'll know right away if he's cheating... LOL

But that could very well be what she did... :eek:

It's NOT what she did... c'mon... Even this girl knew that the wrapper could have been there BECAUSE she was there, in the back seat gettin it!

It's NOT what she did... c'mon... Even this girl knew that the wrapper could have been there BECAUSE she was there, in the back seat gettin it!

I know it's NOT what she did.. I'm just saying that it could be a good test if you doubt your husband is cheating...

either find a condom wrapper or an earring.. just to see his reaction... When you really know your husband... it's not hard to know, from his face, if he's cheating or not... especially when he's caught off-guard like that.

Does he have teenagers? Cause that would be the other thing I would think...

Otherwise she's definitely in denial or doesn't care. My mom knows my dad cheats on her and occasionally confronts him, but just leaves him be unless she notices money is missing, etc. Some people can accept that kind of stuff for various reasons. However, I would have expected some reaction.

I know it's NOT what she did.. I'm just saying that it could be a good test if you doubt your husband is cheating...

either find a condom wrapper or an earring.. just to see his reaction... When you really know your husband... it's not hard to know, from his face, if he's cheating or not... especially when he's caught off-guard like that.

oops, my bad... sorry. Yeah, I am not a good poker player, when I am "busted" I look like a fool... (of being busted I mean anything.. like, did you drink the last Diet Dr Pepper... um, no:o)

Good point! IF he wasn't cheating he should have been the one pissed off at her or declaring "WTF"? If he didn't then that'll tell ya right away - he's guilty!

Unless she is very naive then my guess would be that she know's something here and probably does have questions! She probably want's to gather as many fact's as she can before making mention of this to her H. I have a feeling he is going to be on deep S*** soon!

AP:)

• Author

I was reading the responses to the thread and I thought I would try and answer a few of your questions... MM and W have no teenagers or anyone that borrowed the car. The condom wrapper was indeed from MM and I, being same color, brand, type and way it was ripped open. W did know it was a condom wrapper. I told MM that he was lucky to get out of it as easily as he did. I would have questioned the hell out of him if I was her. He said she just didn't care to ask anything about it, but knew what it was. She does know that MM and I are friends and have been for several year. We have met before.

Edited by KnownTruth
I was reading the responses to the thread and I thought I would try and answer a few of your questions... MM and W have no teenagers or anyone that borrowed the car. The condom wrapper was indeed from MM and I, being same color, brand, type and way it was ripped open. W did know it was a condom wrapper. I told MM that he was lucky to get out of it as easily as he did. I would have questioned the hell out of him if I was her. He said she just didn't care to ask anything about it, but knew what it was. She does know that MM and I are friends and have been for several year. We have met before.

He hasnt gotten out of ANYTHING easily yet.. you just wait. The calm before the storm

LucreziaBorgia

Put it this way: if the W posted here with that dilemma, people would advise her to watch and wait, and to fly under the radar while she is gathering evidence. Phone records, a PI, keylogger, etc - all of that could be going on right now and you wouldn't even know it. If it is an 'at fault' state, she could well be waiting until she has hard evidence to present in divorce court to nail you both. That is the advice she would likely get, and she may well be doing exactly as advised: play dumb, get your biggest weapon ready and hit them when they least expect it.

If I were in your shoes and that happened, I'd be bracing for a Dday. Having read many similar stories over the years, you can basically see this Dday coming from a mile a way. Its only a matter of time at this point.

I just can't believe you two are doing it in the car....

Anyway, this IS the calm before the storm, she ain't stupid, she's just laying low. My guess too is, she does have a game plan and is just being smart about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't hit him with a 2x4 within a month or so.

Be prepared for anything. Maybe he'll end up in your bed perminately if she throws him out, or maybe he'll do a 180 and beg her for forgiveness, ask for another chance..

Im sure she knows about his cheating, lying , and decieving.. She may not know of you, but of someone.. Maybe she just at the point where she doesnt care anymore

my mm W found something of mine in HER car, with Name on it) and she just threw it at him, end of story. She has never mentioned it again, She does not want to know, My situation happened over a year ago.

It amazes me how many Ws don't want to know. Sometimes I wonder how my MM's W doesn't know. Maybe she has chosen to look the other way? Or maybe he's just good at what he does?

Anyway, how does your MM know his W knows it was a condom wrapper? Did she say, "Here, take this condom wrapper and throw it away?" How old is she? Does she have poor eye sight? It could have been a candy wrapper for all she knew? Maybe THEY had sex in the back seat and he's not telling you?