I dont know !!

I started dating this guy about 6 months ago.He has a babymama that he stays with.He says he's with her because they have two kids and she doesnt work so he has to take care of them.Its been good most of the time when we been together he even told me he loved me and of course i love him but lately he has been acting weird.He stood me up on a date the other night then wouldnt answer my texts or calls.All i got from him was "sorry bout last night" with no explanation.So now its been three days i havent heard from him. I called and text asking him did he not want to be with me anymore.No answer.:mad: I love him and dont want to lose him What do i do!!

I started dating this guy about 6 months ago.He has a babymama that he stays with.He says he's with her because they have two kids and she doesnt work so he has to take care of them.Its been good most of the time when we been together he even told me he loved me and of course i love him but lately he has been acting weird.He stood me up on a date the other night then wouldnt answer my texts or calls.All i got from him was "sorry bout last night" with no explanation.So now its been three days i havent heard from him. I called and text asking him did he not want to be with me anymore.No answer.:mad: I love him and dont want to lose him What do i do!!

Get yourself a man that isn't taken already. One that doesn't just use you for sex and nothing else. He doesn't love you. He doesn't love her either. The only person he's capable of loving is himself.

He has a babymama that he stays with.He says he's with her because they have two kids and she doesnt work so he has to take care of them.

What do i do!!

Well, Jess, I'd move forward. Your answer is right in your post. He's in a relationship.

Kinda sounds like she was suspicious of his extra relationship activities and he had to shut you down.

Find yourself someone who is not "taken". You're worth more than that.

You're worth more than that.

IMO, I think his "mamababy" is worth more than that. Any woman who knowingly enters into a relationship with someone who is already taken deserves what they get.

• Author

Well she did get his phone one day and seen all the stuff we had been writing to each other. But he still be man enough to tell me if he wants to end the affair. By the way his babymama has cheated on him a couple of times from what he has told me.But i sent him text since he wasnt answering his phone.And i told him what was on my mind still he to much of a coward to respond.

Well he sounds like some of my loser exes. I absolutely Hate when Men just stop calling a girl because they cannot be bothered any longer. WTH is this? Childish.

Move on! He's probably more in need of a mom with benefits than a girl with benefits. Stay away from the guys who do not act like a grown man. If he can't even own up to his mistake and at least call you, then he is just useless. Why? Beacause he is too much of an schmuck to apologize in person and instead takes the easy way out--text messaging. What did men do before emailing and text messaging came out?

My ex just all together stopped calling me. He had issues, but that is Not an excuse. I don't care how freakin' depressed you are, I am still a human being and you will Still treat me like a human being. Not only did he stand me up but still, six months later, I have not heard from him. A year and a half I invested with this loser and I know he's alive but he's too much of a diseased doofus to apologize now. And I swear if I ever saw him again he'd be numb for the rest of his pathetic life.

I have moved on, of course with a MM, and this MM has Never let me down--always calls when he says he will, Always emails or texts me when he says he will. I never have had to worry about Not hearing from this man, and he's married. Go figure!

My R with the MM is the Best friendship / Relationship I have Ever had.

• Author

Well im happy ur mm is acting right.Mine was acting right at first even after we slept together he still was treating me like a queen.But now i dont know whats goin on with him.But after calling and texting him with no response im now on NC which always works with him.Soon as i begin to turn the tables and ignore him he then gets in touch with me.I just want closure but i doubt im gonna get it....:mad:

Well im happy ur mm is acting right.Mine was acting right at first even after we slept together he still was treating me like a queen.But now i dont know whats goin on with him.But after calling and texting him with no response im now on NC which always works with him.Soon as i begin to turn the tables and ignore him he then gets in touch with me.I just want closure but i doubt im gonna get it....:mad:

Men are like children. When you give and give, they won't beg. Once you stop giving, they come begging.

Turn the tables around and do the same thing to him. I am stubborn, so when MM does something I do not like, I do it right back. I don't play games, but I will give you a taste of your own medicine. Not in a childish way, but more of a "I am not going to go out of My way if you aren't willing to." That goes for anyone in my life--friends, family, etc. My best friend currently only calls me at her convenience because apparently her life is busier and more important than mine. Then when she calls me and I don't return her calls, she becomes extremely angry with me. But it's okay when she does it. Well I don't think so missy! You want to treat me like dirt, then I'll treat you like dirt too.

Don't go out of your way to be nice to someone if they aren't going to do the same for you.

• Author

Well i hate to sound bitter but the b*stard finally got in touch with me.But it was bunch of small talk.Heres how it went he texts " wats up" i wrote "nothin u" he wrote " nothin''.So i wrote i needed to talk to him he didnt respond.Why get in touch with me if u dont want to talk !!!AHHHH next time im not answering:mad:Its hard to believe hes 24 yrs old.Hes acting like hes 12 right now!!!I dont know how his babymama puts up with him but she does....im thinking maybe i dont need to be in her shoes.Let her keep the b*stard:laugh:

His actions are showing you who he is, so why stick around and bother with him? He has children with a woman, whom he lives with.

One thing to keep in mind, he is a liar and a cheater, so chances are, he's lied to you, exaggerated the truth, and made it seem like things are awful at home, and she's lazy, treats him badly etc...

If he can treat the mother of his own kids this way, just think, why would he treat you any better? Give that some thought next time you are with this guy.

This guy has kids???? There should be laws against that kinda thing!

Hey OW, we're not talking gene pool here. It sounds more like a puddle.

He texted you? He couldn't even pick up the phone and call you? Wow...what a schmuck. How old is he? Because he sounds too immature for you to be hanging around. I know you care about him and probably love him or are about to fall in love with him, but you need to show him who's boss--put your foot down and tell him how it's gonna be and if he doesn't like hit, then tell him to hit the road. I have done this in the past and it works out well. If they see you as weak and easy, then they will walk all over you. No--All women are strong and are capable of wrapping all men around their fingers. You need to do that with this guy.

Best of Luck ;)

ICallsEmAsISeesEm
I started dating this guy about 6 months ago.He has a babymama that he stays with.
Then it's not really "dating," is it? You're sneaking around with some creep whose got a kid and has made a commitment to the kid's mother.

He says he's with her because they have two kids and she doesnt work so he has to take care of them.
Wow, and he's doing a great job of it. Does he not understand what birth control is?

He stood me up on a date the other night then wouldnt answer my texts or calls.
You actually go on 'dates,' or is more 'get togethers' in private dark places? Blech.

All i got from him was "sorry bout last night" with no explanation.
And you're surprised because...why? It's quite obvious the guy lacks character and integrity and couldn't be trusted for squat, so why should you be surprised?

So now its been three days i havent heard from him. I called and text asking him did he not want to be with me anymore. No answer.:mad: I love him and dont want to lose him What do i do!!
You can't lose someone you never had. Sorry.
  • Author

Yea of course we go out on dates i even met his family which i thought was wierd.Like they wouldnt tell his babymama but obviously they didnt.Im even friends with his friends its a crazy situation.But he contacted me today but i didnt respond

Just because the guy lives with the mother of his child/ren doesn't meant he's with her. I have heard of parents living together for financial reasons yet date other people. I don't see a problem with that.