i need a womans oppinion

mikey2strikes

mikey2strikes

ok, the problem is. as my female partner and i were about to get busy in the sack, i poked my head under the sheets to admire her body, when i noticed she had a stain on her underware.

its not the first time i had seen this.

she went away with a female friend last summer, and as i was visiting her on her return. i noticed in har case, the mojority on her underware was in the same condition. i brought it up sugesting she must have had a good holliday, just joking around.

she hesitated and got embaresed, then told me that it just happens to her sometimes. she will just randomly dischage (not in orgasm) for no reason what so ever. it could be anywhere, any time. it just happens.

i stopped beliving this after seeing a month later, that is doesnt happen 1 5th as much in a whole month as it did in just the one week she went away.

then she got a job on her feet alday, and i noticed it again sometimes.

i question weather she is being aroused at work/ or elsewhere. although im not suggesting shes cheating.

or does it really just happen for something as simple as having a long day on her feet.

i need to know. or if this happens to you to, would be great to hear about it

ElvenPriestess

Women do have a discharge that happens naturally. It's actually dead cells that line the vagina and it helps to clean it. Now if it's nearly odorless and clear or milky, and dry, then that's what it is. And you have nothing to worry about.

OHMYGOD, you are monitoring the discharge in her underwear??? WTF are you thinking?

First, so what if she gets aroused? You don't? You don't wake up with a hard penis and masturbate? Really?

Second, if you would take the time to do a little research, you would know that women's vaginas secrete all the time - sometimes more so during certain parts of her monthly cycle. And the mucous secretions are a different texture during different times in her cycle. So what's on her underwear may have NOTHING to do with arousal, and everything to do with whether she is near ovulation or near her period.

Third, wearing clothing and having it rub on her vagina can cause those secretions even if she isn't thinking about some guy and getting aroused.

Instead of being embarrassed when you asked her about it, she should have told you to grow up and get a clue before asking stupid questions and worrying about her state of arousal when you aren't around. :mad:

dude women are not like men that if you find a spot in the undies it doesn't mean they have been jerking off or getting aroused. Women get this dependant on the time of month PLUS when you met her she could have had an infection which causes more flow...some women have more flow than others and there is no problem and it can fluctuate.

lastly what the heck does this question have to do with OW/Om?:confused:

SO WHAT if she gets horny at times when you're not around. Don't you ever get hard when your gf isn't with you? Maybe you see a good looking woman and boom! Boner!

ALL women have discharge and sometimes it's more, depending on where she is in her cycle.

Do some reading up on the menstral cycle, maybe then you'll understand that she has NO control over her vaginal discharge.

Don't assume the worst, that she is cheating on you!

OHMYGOD, you are monitoring the discharge in her underwear??? WTF are you thinking?

Instead of being embarrassed when you asked her about it, she should have told you to grow up and get a clue before asking stupid questions and worrying about her state of arousal when you aren't around. :mad:

Gess NJ that's a bit harsh!! This guy sounds young, he might simply not know these things.

Read his past post he just doen't have much experience.

Hey Mikey don't worry about the harsh responses you did the right thing to ask, you gotta learn somehow. ;-)

ElvenPriestess

btw m2s if she went away and came back and it was worse it could be a yeast infection. Did she drink when she was away? Alcohol can cause that. I just want you to know all these wonderful things about women for the future:-)

• Author
mikey2strikes

thanks for the update. im not to young (dare i admit), nor am i unexperienced.

im not bothered if she does get aroused, its expected. i just wanted to know.

we were never tought about womens sexual health at school because they thought talking about it to boys would increace sexual desire.

i feel slightly ridiculed. i dont look at her underware unless she's wearing it. in her bag, she was unpacking and made no atempt to hide these things.

ElvenPriestess

Hey, don't worry about it. You never know until you ask, and you probably felt more comfortable asking us than her, because you didn't want to invade her privacy in that way. Am I right?

• Author
mikey2strikes

thank you EP

i would have looked elsewhere, but what better way to find out then straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

the thing is, she doesnt like talking about things like that, what so ever. she always tells me to 'be shush!', so i do. them im left wondering why.

thank you all for your input