Why is mm upset?

I haven't posted for a while. But here goes. MM and I decided to be friends. We would talk not very often because I have another friend (single that is). So today I was on home phone with sf and mm called cell phone. I said what needed to be said with him so I continued my conversation with sf. Well mm calls me back and says who's you're boo?

I asked what are you talking about he said while you were on your other phone I was still on the phone (cell). So I didn't respond, he gets upset and say I gotta go,Bye. so I hung up. Trying to understand what is his problem? He says it didn't matter he was just asking but it sounds to me like he was upset about something. I don't know why remember we are just friends.

I haven't posted for a while. But here goes. MM and I decided to be friends. We would talk not very often because I have another friend (single that is). So today I was on home phone with sf and mm called cell phone. I said what needed to be said with him so I continued my conversation with sf. Well mm calls me back and says who's you're boo?

I asked what are you talking about he said while you were on your other phone I was still on the phone (cell). So I didn't respond, he gets upset and say I gotta go,Bye. so I hung up. Trying to understand what is his problem? He says it didn't matter he was just asking but it sounds to me like he was upset about something. I don't know why remember we are just friends.

MM probably sees how serious you are now by bringing in a SG into your life. I don't know you're story; has it been long since you and MM ended it?

ICallsEmAsISeesEm
Well mm calls me back and says who's you're boo?
Yuk. That and a buck will get you a jelly donut. Big whoop. Worthless WORDS. Worthless words from a liar.

....he gets upset and say I gotta go,Bye.
Who cares? Really, who gives a dam*n that the lying sack of crap got his feelings hurt? Big deal. Like it really matters in the whole scheme of things. You wasted 4 years on this dead end, what more does he WANT from you?

Who cares what he says, you have ended it for whatever reason and it is the right thing....he needs to get the heck over it and move on himself with his wife....men like that make me SICK !

His ego is hurt that you have a male 'friend' and he's jealous. Ironic seeing as he has a wife so what you do and who you see is NONE of his business.

I hate to tell you this, but you two aren't 'friends'. Maybe in a small sense you are, but it isn't a healthy friendship you have with your exMM. Can I ask? What are you getting out of the friendship with your exMM? What is the point of it?

His ego is hurt that you have a male 'friend' and he's jealous. Ironic seeing as he has a wife so what you do and who you see is NONE of his business.

I hate to tell you this, but you two aren't 'friends'. Maybe in a small sense you are, but it isn't a healthy friendship you have with your exMM. Can I ask? What are you getting out of the friendship with your exMM? What is the point of it?

Are you, Ladybug, really over xMM? Or are you using this SG to get MM to think about leaving his W for you?

• Author

I hate to tell you this, but you two aren't 'friends'. Maybe in a small sense you are, but it isn't a healthy friendship you have with your exMM. Can I ask? What are you getting out of the friendship with your exMM? What is the point of it?[/quote

Technically no point, however I know things are not the same and can I leave this man alone? yes.

• Author
Are you, Ladybug, really over xMM? Or are you using this SG to get MM to think about leaving his W for you?

I have never asked the mm to leave his wife for me so my response to that would be NO. and no I'm not using the sg to get the mm,actually I really like the SG. Am I over the mm? not quite however I know that I have more of an opportunity with the SG than with the mm therefore I won't let this opportunity pass me by with the sg.

• Author
He called the SG "your boo"? Is he (MM) kinda young or something?

No I was calling the SG boo on the phone and mm heard me call him that.

So he was trying to find out who I was talking to.

I have never asked the mm to leave his wife for me so my response to that would be NO. and no I'm not using the sg to get the mm,actually I really like the SG. Am I over the mm? not quite however I know that I have more of an opportunity with the SG than with the mm therefore I won't let this opportunity pass me by with the sg.

Then it's all good. Enjoy the SG and maybe enjoy that MM is a little jealous?

No I was calling the SG boo on the phone and mm heard me call him that.

So he was trying to find out who I was talking to.

Sounds like the kinda guy who'd read your email over your shoulder, too... :rolleyes: