How and Where Did You Meet Your OM/OW?

Blue Eyed Brain

I find it's easiest to meet MM at amusement parks, the beach and other family surroundings. This way I get a full view of the man as a husband first and I always like to see open hostility exchaged with his wife so I can better justify sleeping with him down the road.

I also like to see his children interact with him. Hopefully they don't love him too much to miss him when he spends his time with me instead of them. This makes it easier for me to be with him. It alleviates my guilt for getting involved in the first place.

I'm just kidding. I'm too selfish to share my guy with anyone...including a wife and a family!

:)

Post your responses, please....

...an OW does that mean I can't post my response?

Just want to make sure I have the rules right! :confused:

Back off, the Lion's MINE...hehehe...

I know. He's yours and mine and RP's and Sunny's and so many others on here. That's what I meant..he has many virtual OW's. :p

So with that said, I think he can post to his heart's content on here.:)

I know. He's yours and mine and RP's and Sunny's and so many others on here. That's what I meant..he has many virtual OW's. :p

So with that said, I think he can post to his heart's content on here.:)

Back to the original question.

The correct response is: "Right here on LS by simply being me because this is where all the REAL women are!

Not to mention the most beautiful, most intelligent, most intellectual, sexiest, most desirable, most fascinating and all-around most phenomenal women to be found anywhere!

AriaIncognito

I don't currently have a MM but I have an opinion/idea on this.

I'd assume many MM/MW are discovered in the workplace. I know when I was in college, there was this copier guy who was married who took a liking to me. I never acted on it, but it goes to show how/where flirtation can begin.

I'd also think that any place you take your kids, say karate, or gymnastics or sports games would also be places people meet.

I'd think many are found online too. I'm currently talking to a guy who is months away from divorce (I've met him online through the social groups we are both in). I'd assume men could use groups like this, to find OWs or vice versa. Online has given a whole new dimension to cheating.

I met mine on-line when I decided to get into gaming to spend more time with my husband. I became a big flirt on Teamspeak (where we talk during games) and this one guy was also a big flirt. We were planning a CON (gaming convention) & started talking like we would hook up there. I was just playing around till one night I realized he was serious. He never brought his wife to these things since she wasn't one bit into gaming. And it ended up that my husband couldn't go either. So, I drove across the country for this CON with my kid & our computers packed up in the car to meet the on-line gamers & hooked up with the MM. No one there ever found out as far as I know.

He wants me to go see him when the wife takes the kids away for HER vacation.

I met my MMs the same places I've met SGs I've been involved with - often through work, or through friends, or through other social activities I'm involved in.

Current MM and I (and his stbxW) all work in the same field so we have many colleagues and friends in common. He and I were introduced by one of these when MM was visiting the first time. He (colleague) thought MM and I would "get on" but I don't think he imagined just how well!

LucreziaBorgia

The 'spoken for' guys I was with were all met either at school, work, or at 'hangout' places. They were all guys I knew - most of them friends to begin with.

I met my current MM at work. He did the first moves.

Then I met some on the Internet, phone chat lines, on vacation (ONS), but I would say that A start mostly at work.

We spend an awful lot of time with colleagues and it's easy to become 'chatty' about personal stuff..

GreenEyedLady
Post your responses, please....

Why do you want to know? What's your agenda?

OW: Be careful about TMI...

I'd like to rephrase this to

"OW: If you have no problem with what you are doing, you shouldn't have to hide it..."

Just my opinion though. I have integrity. :) I'm not afraid to talk about my decisions in life with anyone, or share where I met the man I love (his friend was dating my friend, and they set us up on a double date with them... it was awkward for a little while when they stopped dating & we didn't, but now we're all friends again) or anything else about our relationship.

Come on OW, tell us where you met the man you love (or, if you don't love him, the man you're with). If you think that has to do with an agenda, what are you afraid of?

I'm not afraid to talk about my decisions in life with anyone, or share where I met the man I love

Me neither

Come on OW, tell us where you met the man you love (or, if you don't love him, the man you're with).

I have.

Yeah, why not warn everyone about TMI or the possible agendas of others on these threads?

Lots of people post TMI here, not just OWs. But I have never seen you care for any other posters here unless they were OW.

And to answer the question of the OP:

I always met the committed men that I (unwittingly) dated in normal circumstances. At a party, going to a fast food joint, at the library, or just walking down the street. Nothing special about the settings.

I guess it depends on if you are dealing with a man that approaches you first, or plays head games to get you to "approach" them.

I guess it depends on if you are dealing with a man that approaches you first' date=' or plays head games to get you to "approach" them.[/quote']

sorry for the t/j but NID - you're suggesting that women don't approach men out of their own, without the men having played some head games first?

sorry for the t/j but NID - you're suggesting that women don't approach men out of their own, without the men having played some head games first?

No. Not saying that. I know that women do approach men on their own, but in my part of the world, its rare.

Usually the committed guys play games to see if you are attracted to get you to "blink" first. To get you to tell them you feel an attraction first so that they don't feel like they did anything wrong or can tell their SO that the woman approached them first.

That's what I meant.

Plus, I don't think many women, OW or not, would admit they approached a man first. Its like most of us see that as either desperation or as being predatory.

My opinion, though.

GreenEyedLady
Yeah, why not warn everyone about TMI or the possible agendas of others on these threads?

Lots of people post TMI here, not just OWs. But I have never seen you care for any other posters here unless they were OW.

I think you and several other posters know exactly why I would warn OW about TMI...Newbies come here and give out too much info that can identify them, thinking this is a support forum and that everyone has only their best interests in mind...

People who aren't OW don't have to worry about cyber stalkers keeping information on boards about them in hopes of one day outing them...So that's why I warn OW who are newbies, in hopes of helping them from making a mistake...

As for the poster who posted under me, quite frankly nothing about my R I care to share with you...I share what I want to...It makes no matter to me what you think about me or my partner...We're doing wonderful and are very happy...:love:

How we met is none of your business, although it's not tawdry at all and pretty cute, but I'm not going to give anyone like you any details because you're so obviously similar to the ones I warned others about...

I met MM at church! Can you stand it?? Notice, I did not use "my MM", because he isn't mine. We both have attended this church a long time, he has been married for more than 30 years...his wife is a nice lady and they have 2 grown children...the situation has become a torture...I would not recommend it

[quote=GreenEyedLady;1451920People who aren't OW don't have to worry about cyber stalkers keeping information on boards about them in hopes of one day outing them...So that's why I warn OW who are newbies, in hopes of helping them from making a mistake...

That is just not true. Many BSs have been stalked by OPs on infidelity support boards. I have read many stories where the BS actually had to stop posting because the OP in their case was able to identify them on a board and used that info against them.

It is not just an OW problem, and its not exactly fair to only give warning to one group of posters. Everyone here should be careful of TMI. Anyone can stalk them for any reason. That's all I'm saying.

GreenEyedLady
That is just not true. Many BSs have been stalked by OPs on infidelity support boards. I have read many stories where the BS actually had to stop posting because the OP in their case was able to identify them on a board and used that info against them.

It is not just an OW problem, and its not exactly fair to only give warning to one group of posters. Everyone here should be careful of TMI. Anyone can stalk them for any reason. That's all I'm saying.

Well thank you for letting everyone know that...You are right that everyone should be careful...

But since this is an OW forum and I feel like a big sister to the newbies, I feel it is my responsibility to let them know about the possible dangers of giving out TMI...There's not enough warnings about that on this forum...

Everyone here should be careful of TMI. Anyone can stalk them for any reason.

Agree. You never know who might be reading.