Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with everyone if you're celebrating Thanksgiving today. I know for me anyway, this is/will be a *HARD* day and I'm sure others are feeling a little sad today as well :(

Just wanted to say ((hugs))... from another OW in Cali.... I know I could use some!!

Hopefully next year this holiday will be different for us!!! xoxo

CMC, Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm sure next year, you'll have a brighter year and someone to spend the holidays with!

You shouldn't be sad, remember all the good times you had with all your loved ones. Remember that it's his loss... and not yours!

[[[[hugs]]]]

You should come to my house! I'm in NorCal. I encouraged my son to go be with his fathers family. I'm do'n my turkey thing here all alone. I'll have left-over turkey sammich's with my son tomorrow.

I'm not an OW & I fit in many catagories on LS, my story is too long so I've just been mainly reading & lurking around for a few months.

(((Hugs)))

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya! Yeah, I'm meloncholy today, too. I'll be in MM's neck of the woods for a turkey dinner and I won't be able to see him. But I'll be with family and I'm happy about that!

I can't wait to PM you when you get it:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all, even those who aren't in our country.:):):)

You should come to my house! I'm in NorCal. I encouraged my son to go be with his fathers family. I'm do'n my turkey thing here all alone. I'll have left-over turkey sammich's with my son tomorrow.

I'm not an OW & I fit in many catagories on LS, my story is too long so I've just been mainly reading & lurking around for a few months.

(((Hugs)))

Happy Turkey Day to you, Ms Red!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I feel the same way, sad that I can't be with my MM today and have not heard from him either. Luckily i will be spending the day with my family. Still sad though...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :) I am with my family who I rarely see because I live in the Southwest and they live on the East Coast. (Including my parents, two siblings that I grew up with, and two more little siblings that became part of the family after I left for college :) So I am very happy today and I just want to spread the love. :) I hope everyone else is having a truly great Thanksgiving. I wish all of you peace and happiness and strength. xoxoxoxo ~Nadia

• Author

Thanks everyone!! (and special thanks Ms Red but I'm a so cal girl ;) I hope you had a good day) Today wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be.... I just have had to focus on my dinner and doing fun things without thinking of him.

The thing I realized today was that I have to keep doing whatever I was doing before I met him. For me, it's sometimes easy to plan my life around when I get to see him or when it's convenient for him... and in doing so I am passing up other things. I decided that I'm going to make a concentrated effort not to do that.

Not only will I feel better, but I'll be mentally healthier and not so available all the time.

Cheers ~