The Spark

Lately, I have been doing just well with my love life. Until I saw my friend's SN come on my screen and I was like hey, lets just give her a greeting. Unfortunately, I really liked her in the 7th grade .. and yeahh. We were talking just fine till she sparked my interest. I currently have a girlfriend right now, but it doesn't spark as much as I see in the girl I really like. I wanna be with the girl but, theres like so many disadvantages of being with her. Shes great and all that but, 1. Shes one year older than me, 2. We don't hang around in the same group or what so ever and 3. If we do get together, and she graduates and I'm still stuck as a senior, what should we do if we're one year away from each other? I'm not very sure if she has any interest in being with me but, the girl I'm currently with LOVES me. How am I gonna do this? How am I gonna put her down and tell her that we're breaking up. The girl that I like .. she really sparks up my life. Oh, and due to breaking up with the current girl I'm gonna get a lot negative comments from her friends, like If you dump her, I'll kill you. What should I do? =\. I would give an effort in EVERYTHING I do if it was for her, and myself. She has really high standards and expects the BEST to come along. Like smart, white-washed(meaning wearing those Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle and all that junk), and rich. She plays hard to get, and I'm like the opposite of all of that. In my opinion, I could really careless about what she wears, as long as her personality is great. She could be wearing a white tee for all I care. I'd love her. Like I said earlier, I would put an effort into anything I do just to be with her. But, I really have no idea on what to do with the girlfriend. My friend says to like get her to dump me. Good idea, any pointers on how to be a real big jerk?

whichwayisup
How am I gonna put her down

Why would you put her down? Not too sure how old you are, but honestly, if you don't feel it for your girlfriend anymore, then just tell her the truth. Why be mean, make her feel bad about herself, and do something so she'll break up with you? You don't feel it for her, BE mature and just tell her that you don't want to go out with her anymore. Don't be a jerk about it. Oh, and who cares what her friends think. Let them get mad at you for ending it. Better to end it than cheat on her.

child_of_isis

'Getting her to dump you' is the cowardly way out. Be a man about it and use honesty.

A true man is honest. He has integrity. Respect for others.

Become a 'true man' and you can hook any woman you want. You won't need abercrombries.