Hi, I changed my screen name and

Love4Eternity

wanted to introduce myself again, I go by D for short and my other screen name is (DInLasVegas) .. that other screen name pretty much has my story ... I am going to jump right in and be a part of the community, I hope you all dont mind .. its nice to be able to chat with others who are having the same experiences or simular experiences in life as I am...Thanks D

annabelle75
wanted to introduce myself again, I go by D for short and my other screen name is (DInLasVegas) .. that other screen name pretty much has my story ... I am going to jump right in and be a part of the community, I hope you all dont mind .. its nice to be able to chat with others who are having the same experiences or simular experiences in life as I am...Thanks D

Any specific reason you changed your name?

Hi :)

• Author
Love4Eternity

I didnt like the other one it was boring and i tried to contact someone to change it but never heard anything back so i just re-registered to get a new name..I am new here anyways so im hardly known very well under the other one, I just wanted to re-introduce under the new name i will keep this one for now on i like it better:D

annabelle75
I didnt like the other one it was boring and i tried to contact someone to change it but never heard anything back so i just re-registered to get a new name..I am new here anyways so im hardly known very well under the other one, I just wanted to re-introduce under the new name i will keep this one for now on i like it better:D

No problem. My name is kind of boring too. Wish I could chnge it to something more exciting. I'm opne to suggestions. :p

• Author
Love4Eternity

I picked this one because i had written a poem and this was the title to the poem i wrote for my mm well at the time i didnt know he was married but that was 8 yrs ago and I still have the same feelings for him and the poem...