history repeating itself

InfinitySymbol

Does anyone believe in history repeating itself once D-day has come and gone and your still together with the MM?

• Author
InfinitySymbol

Once you have been caught by the BS. And the OW and MM still stay together. Do you think its only a matter of time for it to all blow up again? Well before you wanted to that is.

• Author
InfinitySymbol
Blow up again as in the BS finds out yet again?

Yes basically another D-day...here is another question do you think the BS remembers the D-day date? If so do how do you think they would act?

Once you have been caught by the BS. And the OW and MM still stay together. Do you think its only a matter of time for it to all blow up again? Well before you wanted to that is.

I would tend to think that.. yes.. it is a matter of time before the BS finds out again... if she's not stupid.. she will keep her eyes wide opened... I know I would... LOL and she will eventually find out.

Why do you ask? He probably knows that too...

• Author
InfinitySymbol
I would tend to think that.. yes.. it is a matter of time before the BS finds out again... if she's not stupid.. she will keep her eyes wide opened... I know I would... LOL and she will eventually find out.

Why do you ask? He probably knows that too...

Just kinda curious. I guess. We had D-day awhile back. He isnt concerned with it happening again. Said if it does before the time he is planning on leaving. He isnt going through that again and will just leave and deal with the rest. And hope for the best.

Yes basically another D-day...here is another question do you think the BS remembers the D-day date? If so do how do you think they would act?

It could happen again, yes..

As for remembering the DDay date.. I would write it down in my diary (if I was the BS and found out)! So yes, I'm sure some BS would remember.

I'm sure if my SHMM's W found out, she would remember the date, etc! She even wrote down my cellphone number when she saw my sms on his phone - just that she didn't call... not just yet!

Just kinda curious. I guess. We had D-day awhile back. He isnt concerned with it happening again. Said if it does before the time he is planning on leaving. He isnt going through that again and will just leave and deal with the rest. And hope for the best.

Boy does he have you snowed...

He got caught cheating.. he begged his wife for forgiveness ( this is the part you are not privy too )..

she takes him back and then tells him that if he cheats again she will leave him for good..

He then tells you that if he gets caught again that HE will leave :)

I wouldn't worry about another D-day happening.. because it will or she will file for divorce..

Her intuitions are now honed and she will catch on quicker the second time around

TogetherForever

But didn't the frump say that she knows you two are still at it? She asked her h to stay & put on an act for the kids sake, so she knows. There's no threat of another d-day. Right?

child_of_isis

Tell BS that you are still together and find out.

TogetherForever
how was the concert infinity?

Not for nothing, but what does that have to do with the price of eggs on 9th street?

MM Speak: She'll never find out again.

Translation: I told her that I would never do it again. That she's the only one for me. That the OW was a stupid mistake and distraction, and that she meant absolutely nothing to me. Please, please, please don't go. I swear I cut it off.

Which all means.....

D-day sounds like it is around corner yet again.

A BW NEVER forgets the date of d-day. Its like the birthday of a hideously ugly and deformed monster that burst out of your chest (like in Aliens) destroying your heart and any capability trust ever again. No one forgets stuff like that unless they weren't paying attention.

child_of_isis

Uh oh...wonder if this came from MM or did OW hear it straight from BS?

But didn't the frump say that she knows you two are still at it? She asked her h to stay & put on an act for the kids sake, so she knows. There's no threat of another d-day. Right?
TogetherForever
Uh oh...wonder if this came from MM or did OW hear it straight from BS?

The wife called her & requested her h back just for the sake of the children. The h told w that he loved his gf.

So, it was heard from both the mm & the bs.

There would be no shock factor if the bs found out about ow cause she already knows.

child_of_isis

Hopefully BS will come to her senses and cut the loser loose.

Which is not so good for the OW, because she will end up with a loser.

In a perfect world, both OW and BS would cut him loose and let him muddle through the muck alone.

The wife called her & requested her h back just for the sake of the children. The h told w that he loved his gf.

So, it was heard from both the mm & the bs.

There would be no shock factor if the bs found out about ow cause she already knows.

If he is leaving, isn't the first d-day the best time to do it? If she finds out tomorrow, next week, next year he says he will leave, why not leave now? That way everyone can move on with their lives. It's going to happen sooner or later, why wait?

Lately, after 3 years of trying to hide everything, I have gotten the feeling that my MM is trying to get caught. He wants out but doesn't have the guts to do it on his own. He thinks that if he gets caught she'll kick him out (I don't think she will). I love my MM with all my heart but he is scared of leaving. Not really scared but when it comes to the kids in his brain he feels like it will be easier if she kicks him out.

scaredinlove

I will let you know by the end of august it will be one yr. Promise i will come back here and let you know if anything happened.