Another ? for OW...

I know there are quite a few OW on this site... but it's hard to remember who's happy with their A and who's not...

Who is happy with the way it is now...or who would give anything to be with the MM?

I'll start:

I am happy with the A I have now... I wouldn't change anything... I like him but I'm not in love with him... We have fun, he's a great guy, very funny, extremely intelligent... We work for the same department... but not in the same building.

He will probably get promoted in the Fall and will become my boss's boss...yooohoooo... that will put him in the high management level... I like that and I am encouraging to take the position.. he hasn't decided yet.... anyway...

I spent the day with him today... he's on vacation and I haven't seen him for the last 2 weeks... we have a good time together. He is an amazing lover. He also help me around the house when I need small things done... This morning he helped me put together a 'closet organizer' for my tenant... this afternoon he installed a nice wrought iron flower box on a window on the 2nd floor... he's just a great guy.

Anyway... what I also like about him... everytime we get together, he always send me a text, thanking me for the great time we had together... he is soooo cute.:love:

So, for me... it's a 'happy' affair cause I don't expect anything more from him.

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

outofdarkness
I know there are quite a few OW on this site... but it's hard to remember who's happy with their A and who's not...

Who is happy with the way it is now...or who would give anything to be with the MM?

I'll start:

I am happy with the A I have now... I wouldn't change anything... I like him but I'm not in love with him... We have fun, he's a great guy, very funny, extremely intelligent... We work for the same department... but not in the same building.

He will probably get promoted in the Fall and will become my boss's boss...yooohoooo... that will put him in the high management level... I like that and I am encouraging to take the position.. he hasn't decided yet.... anyway...

I spent the day with him today... he's on vacation and I haven't seen him for the last 2 weeks... we have a good time together. He is an amazing lover. He also help me around the house when I need small things done... This morning he helped me put together a 'closet organizer' for my tenant... this afternoon he installed a nice wrought iron flower box on a window on the 2nd floor... he's just a great guy.

Anyway... what I also like about him... everytime we get together, he always send me a text, thanking me for the great time we had together... he is soooo cute.:love:

So, for me... it's a 'happy' affair cause I don't expect anything more from him.

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Well Lizzie, you know how I feel about A's, but could you please send alittle of his helpful nature around your place my way???lol

IfWishesWereHorses
Well Lizzie, you know how I feel about A's, but could you please send alittle of his helpful nature around your place my way???lol

Teeheehee! Are you in need of being helped by an amazing lover!:D:D

Just kidding. Very smart move Lizzie to find such a "handy man"!:laugh:

outofdarkness

oh yeah, an amazing lover who's handy around the house too...my dream man!!! If you're out there, please make yourself known!

• Author

hey... if he thinks he'll get 'free' sex... :D He's got to work for it... ;)

outofdarkness
hey... if he thinks he'll get 'free' sex... :D He's got to work for it... ;)

d---right he should work for it! lol...

DInLasVegas

I am happy with mine but at the same time I wish it didnt have to be this way. I do feel a graet deal of love for him and maybe im even in love with him right now my feelings are too mixed up with my husband and with my MM that I am not sure how to feel half the time. I like my MM because he doesnt put demands on me, he doesnt expect anything from me and he listens to me even if I talk a boring talk. He fullfills the needs I have that my husband doesnt give me as I fullfill the needs he claims to have that he doesnt get from his marriage. I have known him for 8 yrs but our affair hasnt gone on that long. we just recently met up again and really got to know each other now he is away for 5 months and I miss him terribly but at the same time its a relief because i can think about my own marriage and what I need to do with that....he is very attentive and calm which i like, I am not sure that i would want to spend the rest of my life with him because of what we are doing to our own spouses. I cant seem to walk away though not yet anyways...I would like to mix him and my hubby together and just make myself the perfect man for me:D ok wait lets throw about 75 % owe hell 99.9 % of Bon Jovi in the mix and that will be my pefect man:love:

PoshPrincess

I am happier now that I am not with MM. Yes, the early days were fab and we were SO in love, but as time went on it got more and more difficult and neither of us could handle being in an A. He couldn't leave, end of.

This is not to say that if he turned up on my doorstep now saying that he had left his W and wanted us to be together I wouldn't jump at the chance. I SO would, even after 12 months. I just know though that I could never be his (or anyone else's) OW again and I know he wouldn't want that either which is why we are where we are.

mystic_pizza

I am very happy with my MM. He is sweet, intelligent, handsome and most of all sexy. He is my best friend! It was a little rocky at the 6 month point due to the roller coaster dynamic of an A, but I let go of all expectations and the R has blossomed tremendously. I enjoy having him in life and we have helped each other grow in so many ways.

Yes, I am happy. :love:

• Author
I am very happy with my MM. He is sweet, intelligent, handsome and most of all sexy. He is my best friend! It was a little rocky at the 6 month point due to the roller coaster dynamic of an A, but I let go of all expectations and the R has blossomed tremendously. I enjoy having him in life and we have helped each other grow in so many ways.

Yes, I am happy. :love:

Or we can all agree to be 'WOW' (Wonderful Other Women) :bunny:

mystic_pizza
Or we can all agree to be 'WOW' (Wonderful Other Women) :bunny:

WOW's, I'll agree to that! Many OW's are wonderful and intelligent. It is rare to find one that is not well written, well spoken and intelligent, ever notice that?

PoshPrincess
WOW's, I'll agree to that! Many OW's are wonderful and intelligent. It is rare to find one that is not well written, well spoken and intelligent, ever notice that?

Apparently not. Someone posted on another thread that we are all evil! :rolleyes: Thought they could come up with something more original like 'conniving' as to them we are all COWs!

I'll drink to WOW! :)

mystic_pizza

Apparently not. Someone posted on another thread that we are all evil! :rolleyes: Thought they could come up with something more original like 'conniving' as to them we are all COWs!

COWs? Hardly, isn't that the reason they are with us in the first place, because we aren't? ;) It's amazing, if we are all evil, why would anyone who thinks so, torture themselves by reading in this forum...ya know?

Shades of Grey
COWs? Hardly, isn't that the reason they are with us in the first place, because we aren't? ;) It's amazing, if we are all evil, why would anyone who thinks so, torture themselves by reading in this forum...ya know?

Gosh thanks MP so we are not really evil after all? And here's me waiting to be struck down in a blaze of blinding light. Phew. ;)

PoshPrincess
Gosh thanks MP so we are not really evil after all? And here's me waiting to be struck down in a blaze of blinding light. Phew. ;)

That's more or less what I said when the comment was made!

Did you not know that we all set out to lie, cheat and wreck someone's M. We didn't give a sh*t about our MM at all and just did it all for a laugh! Love never came into it! ;)

My title is pretty lame, I know! LOL.

Well, I see it this way - they (you know who) take the time to bash us up, call us evil, inconsiderate, selfish and oh so much more - that means they think a lot about us, WOW/HOW all the time too. They're obsessed with us, just like our MM but MM are obsessed with us because we make them happy and all the good things!

As far as I'm concerned, if my SHMM is happy, so am I! Everyone else does not matter!!

I am cautiously happy.

I'm patiently waiting for the time when I can be deliriously happy.

But I do love him. And I know he loves me. That's something.

Sometimes I am deliriously happy. At times, just happy. Most important thing is, I'm happy!

Cliche, I'll pray for you to get there - deliriously happy!

Hi, I've been the OW for the past 6 months and everything is fine and were happy with the arrangements we have.

We both work at the same place which sometimes can be tricky as everyone gossips about us. We see each other everyday at work which is brilliant, he cares for me and i care for him. I told him that i don't want him to leave his wife and kids, yes his marriage isn't good but I don't want to be with him in a relationship with him. We are both happy seeing each other for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. We don't contact each other out of work.

We are both happy and having fun.:)

• Author
Hi, I've been the OW for the past 6 months and everything is fine and were happy with the arrangements we have.

We both work at the same place which sometimes can be tricky as everyone gossips about us. We see each other everyday at work which is brilliant, he cares for me and i care for him. I told him that i don't want him to leave his wife and kids, yes his marriage isn't good but I don't want to be with him in a relationship with him. We are both happy seeing each other for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. We don't contact each other out of work.

We are both happy and having fun.:)

If you don't see each other outside of work.. when do you do it... :o

If you don't see each other outside of work.. when do you do it... :o

That must be what lunch hour and breaks are for. :laugh:

we do it whenever he is free during work and when everyones gone home from work. He has his own office and we have our secret rooms.

Thats part of our fun and excitment.:D

• Author
we do it whenever he is free during work and when everyones gone home from work. He has his own office and we have our secret rooms.

Thats part of our fun and excitment.:D

I betcha... :bunny:

My MM (manager at work) might be moving to my building if he gets the position in the high management next Fall.. then he will have an office on the same floor... Humm.. that could be dangerous... LOL