OW (sort of !)

Recently found out that someone I know and whose partner I have known for many many years confessed his undying love to me.

To cut a very long story short - we had been talking and corresponding for a few month's.

I recently went to visit him and unfortunately we both got caught by his partner.

A little while later, I then stupdily sent his partner an email and quoted some messages in there that he had sent me. I then heard from him thinking I wouldn't do so, and he told me not to say anything and that he would be in touch.

I haven't heard from him since. He obviously knows now about the emali I sent his partner.

He is a Leo star sign and he tells me that he loves me, adores me and wants me in his life - but now I don't think he will get in touch because of what I have done.

Do Leo's forgive someone that has done that kind of thing to them? are they forgiving with someone that they have deep feelings for?

Can anyone help or give me some advice. I can't contact him as I have been banned from doing so and am worried - I just hope that he might get in touch with me at some time in the near future.

Thanks.

PinkAngelStar

I wouldn't depend on starsigns. He's not a leo, aquarius etc, he's a CHEATER. He probably doesn't like the fact he's been caught out in his game of cheating on his SO. Why doesn't he leave her if he's wants to be with you? Is he really worthy of you?

Say if you did get together, what's stopping him from doing the same to you?

Have a think about it.

I say move on and forget about him.

LucreziaBorgia

He'll contact you when his partner isn't watching him as closely. A lot of cheaters do that - they'll cry, beg, plead for their partners not to leave them on Dday, only to wait until the dust clears and cheat again when they think they can get away with it again. He probably did what most cheaters do when their OW/OM attempt to expose them: he probably told his partner you were some crazy lying stalker that 'took things the wrong way', and that he was afraid of for both himself and his partner (that way his partner isn't likely to want to contact you and certainly won't believe you when you contact the partner).

Sounds like you caught yourself a real winner. Hopefully his partner will wise up and dump him, so that his partner can find someone really worth being with. At least you'll end up with your prize that way, right? If the partner doesn't dump him, then all you can really expect is being OW to someone who will just go to greater lengths to hide you and your 'relationship' away.

he tells me that he loves me, adores me and wants me in his life

Its too bad he didn't finish the statement - the unspoken part is:

He tells me that he loves me, adores me and wants me in his life as long as it doesn't interfere with the life he already has...

whichwayisup

Forget him, he isn't and wasn't yours to begin with and it was stupid of him to confess his feelings for you while he still is involved with someone else. But, you had the choice to walk away once he confessed, and you didn't. You chose to flirt back and allow 'whatever' to happen between you two, knowing FULL well that he was with someone already.

Leave him alone, respect the fact that he is UNavailable, and if he calls you, tell him you don't want to be the OW. End of story.

If you DO choose to continue to wait, just know there WILL be another DDay and you'll be real hurt.

whichwayisup
He is a Leo star sign and he tells me that he loves me, adores me and wants me in his life - but now I don't think he will get in touch because of what I have done.

Yes, you busted him, in hopes that his partner would dump him so you could have him for yourself. SO, chances are, he is doing all that he can to fix things, probably telling his partner (wife, girlfriend) that YOU are crazy and some woman who has a wild crush on him, won't leave him alone....

How old are you?

Do Leo's forgive someone that has done that kind of thing to them? are they forgiving with someone that they have deep feelings for?

Can anyone help or give me some advice. I can't contact him as I have been banned from doing so and am worried - I just hope that he might get in touch with me at some time in the near future.

My thoughts:He might contact you later, maybe he won't... it's hard to say, but astrology has nothing to do with that. :rolleyes:

He says he loves you, blablabla...because he knows he has to use his 'charms' to keep you... he definitely won't leave his wife for you... I would bet my life on this one.

Unless you agree to be the Occasional Woman... then you better move on.

PoshPrincess

Dommy

I agree with the other posters. He will wait until the dust settles. He has far too much to lose now if he gets caught so will wait until he isn't being watched 24/7. Even if he does contact you, would you really want him? This sounds like far too much agg for you to have to deal with and you will only get more hurt in the long run.

As for star signs, I tend to read more into that than I should (when it suits me of course!) I have only ever known one Leo. He has been married for several years (mostly unhappily), has cheated on more than one occasion but will NEVER leave his W. He came from a broken hom and said no matter how unhappy he is, he would never put his kids through what he went through. The cowardly Lion.

• Author

Thank you.

Yes he does have a lot to loose. But he was the one who started it and contacted me. He & his partner have a house together and are due to be married - don't know if that will now not happen - not sure. But I will wait for the dust to settle and see if he contacts me or not - if he doesn't then he was full of baloney and I will move on.

Thanks to everyone.

• Author

Thanks for those words. Not sure if you were being sarcastic a bit or trying to help me !! anyway - I think he will contact me in time - i don't think she will contact me - i haven't contacted her for two week's now - and have no intention of doing. She said she won't get over this in a hurry.......

He started it by telling me his feelings. I hope he can make his mind up what he wants. I would like to be with him - and I just want to know where I stand.

Thanks again.

He'll contact you when his partner isn't watching him as closely. A lot of cheaters do that - they'll cry, beg, plead for their partners not to leave them on Dday, only to wait until the dust clears and cheat again when they think they can get away with it again. He probably did what most cheaters do when their OW/OM attempt to expose them: he probably told his partner you were some crazy lying stalker that 'took things the wrong way', and that he was afraid of for both himself and his partner (that way his partner isn't likely to want to contact you and certainly won't believe you when you contact the partner).

Sounds like you caught yourself a real winner. Hopefully his partner will wise up and dump him, so that his partner can find someone really worth being with. At least you'll end up with your prize that way, right? If the partner doesn't dump him, then all you can really expect is being OW to someone who will just go to greater lengths to hide you and your 'relationship' away.

Its too bad he didn't finish the statement - the unspoken part is:

He tells me that he loves me, adores me and wants me in his life as long as it doesn't interfere with the life he already has...

• Author

I didn't do it intentially - it was stupid and I certainly didn't go out to hurt him - i had a mad moment and regret it.

• Author

I see what you say - thank you. as I've said to others I will see if he gets in touch - if he doesn't then I know where I stand. cheers

• Author

Thank you for what you say. I certainly don't want to be the OW or used - I have been in those situations before and now I want a meaningful one to one relationship.

I know what you are saying - in fact all of u - so thank you once again and I will see what happens in the future.....

• Author

Hi.

Yes I did choose to reply to him and 'flirt' back knowing he is involved with someone else. Time will tell as to what happens....... I will see..... I think I will know what to do when the time is right... Thanks again to everyone that commented.