Day 10 of NC...Feel like crap..Need support

As you all know, I let the man go. He hasnt tried to call or anything. I need to start believing that he is gone for good. I mean even if he called, I would not answer...so what is wrong with me. I dont want to be in the same boat again anyway. I just miss him and I cant believe he gone. Now that I think about it, he stop loving me before we broke up I think. I guess it does not matter.

GreenEyedLady
As you all know, I let the man go. He hasnt tried to call or anything. I need to start believing that he is gone for good. I mean even if he called, I would not answer...so what is wrong with me. I dont want to be in the same boat again anyway. I just miss him and I cant believe he gone. Now that I think about it, he stop loving me before we broke up I think. I guess it does not matter.

You've made a decision on how you want your life to go...you're doing great!

Keep the thought in your head that if he calls, you WON'T answer...but don't be shocked if he does eventually call...Most of them always do...

If he doesn't call, then he is listening to you say that this type of R is not enough for you and he is respecting your decision...He couldn't give you what you need so you are now free to find it...

I know it hurts, but take this time to free yourself and heal...

(((HUGS)))

Shades of Grey

Hi 9lives,

Hugs from me too. Believe me I know exactly how you feel!!

I think its very true to say you need to start believing that its over for good. I don't think you can do anything except remain in limbo when you haven't accepted it. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying that once you believe it you'll be fine but I think that its definitely the first step towards taking control and moving on.

There is nothing wrong with you. You loved him, you miss him. It's as simple as that.

I know how hard this is. A lot of us do. You're not on your own, x

SoxPrincess

(((9Lives))) Although it likely doesn't feel like it in your shoes, you are doing GREAT. 9 days isn't a long time and you've stayed strong and haven't reached out trying to break NC and THAT is the toughest battle. Just keep telling yourself that you've made the decision to live a better life and as each day passes, the hurt will lessen and soon you'll be a whole new person. In the days following the break up with ex OM, I tried to keep as busy as possible and tried to change my daily routine and I think it helped me a lot. It's the Summer, go out and enjoy the nice weather and stay strong!

(((9Lives))) Although it likely doesn't feel like it in your shoes, you are doing GREAT. 9 days isn't a long time and you've stayed strong and haven't reached out trying to break NC and THAT is the toughest battle. Just keep telling yourself that you've made the decision to live a better life and as each day passes, the hurt will lessen and soon you'll be a whole new person. In the days following the break up with ex OM, I tried to keep as busy as possible and tried to change my daily routine and I think it helped me a lot. It's the Summer, go out and enjoy the nice weather and stay strong!

Yep! That's what I've been doing!! I'm on day 9 or 10 myself and I am doing pretty great. Probably because I have actually started getting things done and accomplished and keeping myself very busy for the first time in a long time. I used to let him control pretty much my entire life but now that he doesn't anymore I am starting to get a sense of real clarity and I am doing things for ME!!!!