His Almost Ex-Girlfriend.

Hey guys, first post.

I'm have some questions for you.

I've never been in a long lasting relationship before, but just recently I've met this lovely girl, and re-met an old friend.

My problems are that she is currently still with her old boyfriend. The guy is a premo *******. The only reason that she is staying with him is that she owns a share in the house and is trying to sell it to him. Then get a new house and leave him.

Currently we have only been dating, no kissing, or intimate stuff, I've finally discovered the joy of dating and I'm trying to expand my horizons. I'd like to kiss her, etc, but I want to wait until everything roles over. (Her boyfriend is now convinced that were sleeping together.)

Any advice, prior experience?

I've also become re-acquainted with an old acting friend. She is a marvel, very pretty, very nice. Were in a play together and she is finally starting to warm up to me. My only real problems are that she is sixteen and I'm twenty. While I don't consider her age a big difference. (She is fairly mature, and I'm not looking initially for a sexual relationship.) I want to ask her out, I'm just not really sure how to go about it.

Any help or advice from you guys would be appreciated.

Thanks Shizz.

starbuck59
Hey guys, first post.

I'm have some questions for you.

I've never been in a long lasting relationship before, but just recently I've met this lovely girl, and re-met an old friend.

My problems are that she is currently still with her old boyfriend. The guy is a premo *******. The only reason that she is staying with him is that she owns a share in the house and is trying to sell it to him. Then get a new house and leave him.

Currently we have only been dating, no kissing, or intimate stuff, I've finally discovered the joy of dating and I'm trying to expand my horizons. I'd like to kiss her, etc, but I want to wait until everything roles over. (Her boyfriend is now convinced that were sleeping together.)

Any advice, prior experience?

I've also become re-acquainted with an old acting friend. She is a marvel, very pretty, very nice. Were in a play together and she is finally starting to warm up to me. My only real problems are that she is sixteen and I'm twenty. While I don't consider her age a big difference. (She is fairly mature, and I'm not looking initially for a sexual relationship.) I want to ask her out, I'm just not really sure how to go about it.

Any help or advice from you guys would be appreciated.

Thanks Shizz.

Regarding your first situation, from my experience you shouldn't get involved with someone until they end their current relationship. Please take it from someone who learned the hard way and is currently involved in a ton of drama and heartache, it is not a good idea. It doesn't matter what your feelings are....or how hard it may be - let them end things on their own if that's what they want. It doesn't matter how bad the person is that they are with. Besides that, I am wondering if she needs to stay in this house right now? Can she stay with a friend? That might be an excuse.

The second situation seems a bit better as she seems unattached. Only you can decide if this is a suitable person to go out with. The question I have for you is that you seem interested in two people at once. One person is still somewhat attached while the other is apparently free. I think you should concentrate on one person. If you are going for the first girl you describe I would definitely, definitely wait until she ends things and is done with her current situation. You should think about which girl you truly want to get to know and ensure that you somehow don't get involved with two of them at the same time (not saying you would just saying concentrate on one person).

I hope this helps....

• Author

Thanks. We are just friends atm, (we seem to be leaning more towards a relationship though.) but I'm hoping that she'll leave him soon. I really like her, its just that I'm not going to do anything that could be misconstrued.

As for the other girl, I will ask her out, and see what comes of it. I don't mind dating two women at once, I'm dating more for fun atm than anything else. I would like a long term relationship though.

• 3 weeks later...