The big picture

No one is perfect in this world, no one. In one's lifetime/times you make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. Being involved with a MM was not something that I planned on happening.

Cheating goes both ways for both parties, and it happens in the unmarried world as well, so don't think that this is something new.

I have personally never cheated on someone and prob never will..

But relationships at sometimes could be difficult and in some relationships there could be people that are in the wrong relationship, married and unmarried( there is no black and white here) so they look for another person to fill needs that are not being met, sometimes they end the relationship with thier first love and move to the second or sometimes they realize that they actually do love first love and end the affair/cheating.

Nobody wants to be cheated on... no one!!! but the reality is most times that there is an attraction to more than one person and it is so strong that people give in to interest/attraction, and they build a friendship and then a relationship and fall in love.

and again this is for both married and unmarried in committed relationships.

People meet in different ways and hopefully can evolve in a relationship, and unfortunatly they may be involved with another at the time, I am by no means saying this is the ideal situation but as we all know too well it does happen.

yup. life does play u the best hand sometimes. personally speaking - i never believed i would ever cheat on someone i was with but i now admit that i came as close as one can possible come to that line [online stuff is cheating even if u are whacked]. so i have had to take a slice of humble pie and admit that gee, i am not superman after all. what's important is u learn from that mistake - i have.

No one is perfect in this world, no one.

This is so true and I am the least imperfect of all of you. Having been the "cheater" and the "cheatee", the BW and OW, from experience can say all that is created is drama from not being straight up with the people with whom I have hurt deeply.

The best way to deal with these types of matters when M or bf/gf is to respect the commitment....even with bf/gf there is commitment...bf/gf states that.

I was the extreme when it came to emotional immaturity and hurt a lot of good people in the process. Reacting to whims and had little self control. Thinking the driver might be a fear of being alone, fear of not having a relationship with a man...not being ok with "me".

There will always be people we meet/work with, where that "spark" hits. Like there is this guy at work, on the military side of the fence, who always does something to get my attention....he is to die for...OMG...BUT chances are he is M....so until I know for sure, I can't let him enter my mind any further than what has been stated.

For now, just want to be about my own business and keep it simple....Have found with me, that I subconsciencly undermind the desire to do what is right by others and myself. I have the power to stop most pain before it starts.

• Author

this is life and sometimes it is not a peice of cake... there are no fairy tales...

and I do like cake anyway...

No one is perfect in this world, no one.

This is so true and I am the least imperfect of all of you. Having been the "cheater" and the "cheatee", the BW and OW, from experience can say all that is created is drama from not being straight up with the people with whom I have hurt deeply.

The best way to deal with these types of matters when M or bf/gf is to respect the commitment....even with bf/gf there is commitment...bf/gf states that.

I was the extreme when it came to emotional immaturity and hurt a lot of good people in the process. Reacting to whims and had little self control. Thinking the driver might be a fear of being alone, fear of not having a relationship with a man...not being ok with "me".

There will always be people we meet/work with, where that "spark" hits. Like there is this guy at work, on the military side of the fence, who always does something to get my attention....he is to die for...OMG...BUT chances are he is M....so until I know for sure, I can't let him enter my mind any further than what has been stated.

For now, just want to be about my own business and keep it simple....Have found with me, that I subconsciencly undermind the desire to do what is right by others and myself. I have the power to stop most pain before it starts.

All so true and I admire the honesty presented.

No relationship, no marriage no committment is a guarantee. People come and go, that is the nature of life. It ebbs and flows. The realities of life change on a whim. My new motto: The answer is.....there is no answer!