A bit of a mess...

Well, where do I begin…? To be honest I never thought I’d ever be in this position, but I am the ‘other’ man. Perhaps venting will help… I met her at work at the end of August (always a bad move) I’m in my mid 20’s and she’s 19 and we just really hit it off. Having so much in common, similar tastes, complimenting each other etc. After a while she told me she had a BF who she had been seeing for about a month. Having a similar taste in films we went out and saw a few (alone) One night after a film and a couple of drinks I drove her home and we ended up kissing. Naughty text messages followed, and 3 days later and we ended up having sex at her place after a night out. Now and again her guilt would surface and she would cant me that things can go no further, and then the messages would re-occur. I helped her move flat last week and we got intimate again and after a party at the weekend (she didn’t attend) I ended up at her flat and we ended up having sex (which admittedly this time was alcohol fuelled) and then in the morning we had sex again… It just felt so good to be intimate with her, so right… Last night she sent me a txt explaining that it was over – she cited the reasons were that ‘its f*****g her head up’, she didn’t want mess things up with her BF and that she felt she loved me in a more platonic way. To be honest from the messages that followed afterwards I don’t think she knows what she wants… I’m not sure what to do, not that there is a lot I can do. She says she still wants to remain friends and would be hurt if we weren’t. I just don’t want to be played for a fool, and I still have feelings for her – as I’m not the kind of person who just wanted her for sex. They say that if you play with fire you get burnt and we both have. I realise I do not deserve any sympathy and it’s probably a textbook example but what are your thoughts?