Co-workers and S.O.

cuckolded husband

cuckolded husband

I was wondering how many A's start with co-workers?

Happened with my wife, just wondering.

I'm guessing ALOT.

There's alot of that on the marriagebuilders website as well.

My husband's affair was with a woman who worked in a different department, so they worked together peripherally. That's how they met and how we became friends with her and her husband. Eventually my husband and this woman ended up working in the same building (still different departments though). So basically, yes, it began at work. This is very common and is growing increasingly so.

I think it is the most common place affairs start. That is where my husbands started and if you go through the threads, there sure seems to be a lot of hanky panky going on in the work place.

HEY BOSSES.......HOW IN THE HECK DOES ANY WORK GET DONE???? Makes ya wonder doesn't it.

my husband just admitted to an affair with a co-worker. they are tachers and will continue to work together. He swears there is nothing going on anymore, but how can i ever be sure. They see eachother everyday still.

This is the most difficult thing.

Does your wife still have contact with the OM?

How are you coping with it?

would love to hear from you.

• Author
cuckolded husband

No she don't work any more hasn't worked with him for years. But dummy me thought that they were friends. We moved away 500 miles from him but they still talked for years until she confised that they had an A for five years.

Tanful, if your spouse is serious about reconciling, he will get the heck out of that school. I would make that a requirement. For them to see each other every day is just too hard on everyone involved.

my husband just admitted to an affair with a co-worker. they are tachers and will continue to work together. He swears there is nothing going on anymore, but how can i ever be sure. They see eachother everyday still.

My husband had a 2 month affair w co worker and they too are still working together (7pm-7am) and it drives me crazy!! He swears it is over but I have emails from both of them that looks very emotional as well as physical and how the heck are we supposed to just believe it is really over??? UGHHH

I think it is the most common place affairs start.

I would agree with this. There seems to be much opportunity to have affairs start in the workplace. If you think about it, some people spend more time with the people they work with than their own spouses/families.

--- littleroom

My ex husband had an affair with a co-worker while we were married and once i found out about it and it was ended, he quit working there. I didn't pressure him to do so because to be honest we had bigger fish to fry in our marriage, but anyway he quit because he said that he felt it wasn't being fair to our marriage to stay there with a woman he had been having an affair with. I was hurt by the affair but I did admire him for quitting and I knew he was serious about trying to make our marriage work - unfortunately, there were other issues in our marriage that couldn't make that happen. But really, if your husband really wants to "affair proof" the marriage he's gotta look for another job - even if it means less money.

That's how mine started, at work.........I spent more time at work, than i did at home, and you have so much in common because you can talk about work to get the conversation rolling.

And as for the boss', they still don't have a clue. They should know by now that something is up between us, but no one has asked yet. It's like a miniature soap opera where i work, everyone has to know everything about everyone else.