My Collegue & me

Got to know like how I can make her ask me for out. How can I make her come forward because I don;t want to lose my impression, for Example If I ask her and she says no, I will be more depressed. Is there anyway I can attract her and make her come forward.

please advise

If you are Brad Pitt she and hordes of other women will ask you out. But you are not, so you have to make the move.

Narry- For about 6 weeks I had one huge infatuation going on with a certain guy. Everyone was convinced he liked me, and judging by his body language/behavior and the obvious I would have to agree that he probably did like me. I dropped him hints in hopes he would make a move but he never did he just sat around waiting for me too..so know what happened? I ended up meeting another guy who wasn't afraid to make the first move and I moved on. That's just plain how it is, a girl can be over the moon infatuated for you but sooner or later some other guy is going to see in her what you do and if he's not being a little chicken bawk bawk he's going to get the girl.

• Author
Narry- For about 6 weeks I had one huge infatuation going on with a certain guy. Everyone was convinced he liked me, and judging by his body language/behavior and the obvious I would have to agree that he probably did like me. I dropped him hints in hopes he would make a move but he never did he just sat around waiting for me too..so know what happened? I ended up meeting another guy who wasn't afraid to make the first move and I moved on. That's just plain how it is, a girl can be over the moon infatuated for you but sooner or later some other guy is going to see in her what you do and if he's not being a little chicken bawk bawk he's going to get the girl.

My Situation is alltogather differnt. She works with my in my dept. and she is married with two kids. We have been working since 3 yrs. togather. Never had a crush on her, but since a month or so, I am feeling very much involved into thinking about her. She is good to me. I found her attractive. I had no option than to look for her body language. She has a capability of making 100 facial expressions but couple seems blank to me. its like some says Lights are on but nobody's home. I got involved into reading body language. sometimes I feel she is giving me good expressions. During break time, If I am alone, she spent more time sitting with me.(Problem: She always comes with two other girls, and I get involved into their discussions), But observed that she gives me a good smile, talks to me well. I also pass the jokes. she is always happy talking to me, infact everyone in my office as I am very jolly guy, always smiling and looking happy.

One day we had little chat and she told that I am not of her type, I got very upset. I stoped talking to her, after a week, when I spoke to her, told her that I did not talk to you as I am not of your type. She said she was kidding. don;t take it seriously. She is also very easy going. since that day I am getting more involved into her thoughts. I keep on thinking about her, keep on relating things about her. So ......

My main concern as of today is that I want to have a friendly relationship with her. But HOW????

Is there any way I can make her to come to me. (Not for Sex) but for friendship. I love talking to her and miss her a lot.

Either I want to forget her completely, which is also difficult as I see her everyday.

Advise what to do and when and what to look for

Thanks

BlahBlahQueen
she is always happy talking to me, infact everyone in my office as I am very jolly guy, always smiling and looking happy.

JOLLY! Oh, I know what you're trying to say. ;)

Well, being her friend would have been easy, except that since you admitted that you stopped talking to her because you're not her type, she now knows you had more than a friendship in mind. She may be put off from spending friendly time with you because of that knowledge.

It's pretty obvious she's not physically attracted to you. Not much hope there. Find a chick who likes a big daddy. They're out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi,

I have a collegue of mine who is married with two kids, Its almost two months, I am feeling myself getting attracted towards her ( I am married too). she also know that. App. two months back, my another collegue (Male) made a fun with her asking that I want to go out with her for lunch. When he asked, I was not around. Later on when I came to know, I went to her and told her that don't take it ill, as I have no intention for taking you out for lunch. Everything was normal after that.

I started reading about Body language, And have gained a lot of knowledge about the subject. started observing her body language, its almost continusoly more than a month, I have been noticing her body language. She gives a lot of clues, like rubbing her Earlobs, Rubbing her arms up and down, keeping her fingers on the lowerlips.........and seating with knees pointing towards me.....and so on.

But at the same time, I have also noticed that whenever she is in a group she does not look and me or talk to me very little. She does not call me, or when ever I am with someone she does not say Hi..... but when ever she is out for coffee with another collegue, she talks to me freely. I think she has something in her mind which I really don;t know ( It could be that she is attracted towards me, and she is married with happy life., or she just talk to me as we work togather as she has no option.))) Likewise we had a meeting last week for one hour. someone came for some workshop, she was sitting just opposite me, was not looking at me,. but sometime I feel and seen that she looks at me with wild open eyes, and when I look at her, she changes the direction of her face. it happend many times not during that work shop, but in general.

I think I have made her nervous, may be she is interested, or may be not.

I am doubtful and was wondering if you could help me in this regard. and let me know what should I do , and what approch should I follow

Any advise would be appreciated.

What difference does it make how much she is attracted to you; you are both MARRIED.

Stop wasting your time and energy trying to figure her out. Spend that energy on ways to be good to your spouse.

You are allowing your thoughts of her to take you down a very dangerous road.

TheSwordfish

I have women (well 20-28 year old girls) looking me in the eye, chewing and licking their lips frequently. And though they mirror me, touch me and all, some still don't have interest in me beyond flirting. Sometimes woman will just be impressed by a face or look, and nothing more then that.

Don't do anything with it. If you are maried, and she is maried, just steer clear from it all. Some flirting isn't bad, but don't do anything you will regret later on. think about your wife as well.

TheSwordfish

And for being Brad Pit. Believe me, even Brad Pit won't have dozens of girls asking him out (If he was just walking down the street and wasn't a famous actor). You have to do it yourself!