Cheating Husband & Wife

For You I Will

For You I Will

Hey everyone. I would just like to know if anyone else is in the same situation as me. Iam seeing a MM. His wife has affairs as well, & he knows about it, yet she denies it. She is not a good woman or wife & is extremely abusive to him. Now, Iam seeing him. Can anything good come out of this?

reservoirdog1

Just wondering... how do you know that she's an abusive cheat? Because he told you?

He's cheating on his wife. I'd take things he says with a grain of salt, until you get them independently confirmed.

Free advice...

• Author
For You I Will

For a while, before anything happened between us, he would tell me & everyone at work how horrible it was to live there w/ her. He would stay out late w/ everyone... & he wouldn't care. I always hear them fighting on the phone & he knows shes cheating on him. Those are facts.

For a while, before anything happened between us, he would tell me & everyone at work how horrible it was to live there w/ her. He would stay out late w/ everyone... & he wouldn't care. I always hear them fighting on the phone & he knows shes cheating on him. Those are facts.

Alot of OW I've spoken to have said the same thing.. that they hear the MM telling other people how horrible the W is. They're not facts until you know for sure.. not just from him. For the whole year I was with my MM, he was always out late.. sometimes staying overnight with me. He just didn't care about his W. He didn't care about anybody but himself. Bottom line is.. MM are liars. Very good ones at that. If it was so horrible with the W, and she was always cheating on him, why wouldn't he just leave? Think about it..

Yes, you can end this relationship completely and move on and be wiser for the experience, never getting involved with a married person again.

I agree with Erika. He must be getting SOMETHING out of his relationship with his wife. Some needs must be getting met with her otherwise he would leave. Just some thoughts from another OW.....

Here's the real fact -

Married men will lie about anything and everything in order to get you to sleep with him.

You can choose to be so gullible and want to believe him so desperately that you defend him.

Here's a question for you - if you wonder about her having sex with hubby, why don't you knock on the door while he is home and just ask her? Hey it's a very simple question.

You said on another thread that she sometimes calls and leaves 10 messages on his phone, that's not a sign of somebody who doesn't give a s***. You also said he had a girlfriend for 3 months but she became mean and bitter. Why do you think that is?

Hey everyone. I would just like to know if anyone else is in the same situation as me. Iam seeing a MM. His wife has affairs as well, & he knows about it, yet she denies it. She is not a good woman or wife & is extremely abusive to him. Now, Iam seeing him. Can anything good come out of this?

how long time do you know him? and how / where did you become acquainted with him? and do you know his wife?