Can't stop cheating

Confusedgrl

I have a huge problem. I've been married for just about three years now. My husband and I got married three months after we met, which is part of the problem. We are so different and it really is obvious now. He doesn't ever want to talk or show me affection. I don't remember what it's like to kiss him! Lately I've been hanging out with my ex and each time we do, we drink and end up making out heavily! As it's happening I dont even remember I'm married, and I feel so in love with him. I told my husband and he was upset but said we can work it out but I can't be around my ex anymore. I don't know if I can handle that. My ex and I are good friends and we've been through so much together. He also always tells me I'm pretty and makes me feel the way I want to feel. I would never want to be in a relationship with him again, I just love the attention he gives me. I'm scared if I leave my husband I'll never find anyone as understanding as him----but there is sooo much lacking!! No matter how many times I tell him I need to feel loved--he never changes. He says its my fault. I dont know if I should end my marriage. I dont know what to do!!!! Please help!

Too Bad It Wasnt 3 Months...you Cant Get A Marriage Annulled

After 3 Years...i Suggest A Divorce If This Relationship Is Empty.

Life Is Short Why Drag On Misery Any Longer, Please Weigh The

Situation Before You File Though.