help marriage is falling apart.

swan2005

I and my husband has been having ongoing problems sense last September.I found out in 2004 my husband had been getting alot of cell phone calls from another women.I pack my bags took our 3 kids and moved out rented a house in the city.After 3 mounths when i thought my husband had changed and quit drinking eveyday i let him back with us.for a couple months he was better then things went wrong again mainly his drinking i have ask him many of time to stop but he continues every day we have been married 21 years and i am going crazy here just lately i found out he has been text messenging someone every day from his cell phone even when at work on the clock I should not be spying but it's wrong when he dont give me the time of day dose not call me has not went to bed with me in 2 weeks now i dont know what to do or say i am lost sad then some what is wrong here.

I say he is displaying some of the same signs he was before, so sounds like he hasn't changed. I think its up to you what you feel you need to do. If you both want things to work out I suggest seeking marriage counseling ASAP. Also he needs to enter AA for his drinking. If you feel this not a fixable situation and hes not willing to work on things, then maybe its time to move on.

Jade