The truth comes out...H blames me for his A

Blame Game

H and I got into an arguement about finances today. We are hurting financially due to his change in jobs. He had an A with his assistant and shortly after he broke it off with her he got fired. They were having problems with each other at work. H admitted to the HR dept he had an A with her and the next day he was fired. H's new job makes almost $6 less an hour at his new job.

I work at a goverment-funded agency, so I don't make that much at my job, but I love my job very much. It's always what I wanted to do. Right now, my job is on lay-off status for about 6 weeks and I have to wait 3-4 weeks for my first unemployment check. H works for a popular retail store as a Dept. Manager, that makes billions of dollars a year and makes about a $1 more an hour than myself.

B4 he had the A, we were having financial problems, but not even close as bad as we are now. Well, today we had an argument about money and he said if I was more willing to relocate to a bigger city he would have more job opprotunities. I told him he did have a good paying job until he got fired.

He told me he blames me for the A because I was always worried and complaining about money so he had an A! So, now it's MY fault he stuck his d!ck where it didn't belong! I can't believe he blames me for the A.

B4 I said anything I shouldn't, I walked out of the house to get away from him.

DesertDweller

Hi. Sorry to hear about your problems. Please don't feel like you're to blame for your husband's affair. It sounds like you're a bigger person than he is for walking out of the house instead of fighting with him. Don't let him destroy your self-confidence. Hang in there. BTW, can a company fire a man for having an affair?

"You made me do it" WTF??

Easier to blame someone other than himself.

Do not accept the blame for the affair!

And to Dessertdweller, Companies can fire employees for that, especially if one of them are in a supervisory position.

stressedout58

It is very typical for an unfaithaful spouse to blame the betrayed spouse for his/her affair but the truth is that he chose to get himself involved with the other woman without you or anybody's help. Your H is delusional plain and simple.