LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Affair partner physically thrashed my husband and had a physical fight with my sons

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree447Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th January 2018, 9:27 AM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit1 View Post
The realistic advice is,
1.make a real deep apology to husband and your kids. by email or phone, both r ok.
2. leave your young partner, it will be difficult to leave him ,yes .....
but u need to leave him which is the right decision for u both. he is a married man a father too. wake up!
3.take a vacation , go to another city,which is only u yourself....
to sort out all these by yourself. u can get support from online forums, or counselors same time.
You gave this advice to this WW.

your wife met someone randomly online and went to hotel room with him?
she seems to be ......
or I m feeling your marriage already had some problems,
do u ever feel lacking real communication during the last few years ,
or you both just care about work, daily life, kids etc....no exciting romantic fun ?

sometimes a woman ,especially she stays home all day , when she feels the marriage is only about cooking, washing, kids etc, she feel she is buried, she wants to find something to break this.

then she actually knows she is wrong, but she also desperately needs such kind of "break",....

if she is a wise woman she will seek such "break"from elsewhere, or find a counselor, or just do random chat online with men but no real action.

we r all human.
nobody is perfect.
I m not standing by her side, just trying to understand what's wrong.......

Then here you are justifying a WW's affair.

How can you not justify that this WW did not need that
something extra in her marriage as well? She did not beat
any one.
Old 24th January 2018, 10:48 AM   #32
Established Member

Hi Folks, after the barrage the OP has received I doubt she is going to return to answer anyone or justify her actions and herself. Just my opinion. Warm wishes.
Old 24th January 2018, 12:12 PM   #33
Established Member

Maybe so, but I am wholeheartedly thankful that the peeps her at LS are genuine good people. And know the difference from right and wrong. Sometimes grey just doesn't match with the black and white of things...

Maybe it was a troll post. Who knows, but I think it is a good gauge of the "majority" of the view here at this site. Now if we could just get Unit 1 to get the priorities and morality in check....sheesh.
Old 24th January 2018, 12:19 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophisticatedlady View Post
I never saw that my sons can do such things,
...But you could see your affair partner doing this to your husband. He may be charged with attempted murder.

BTW, Your sons are thing the exact same thing about you times 1000.

Beyond offering a divorce, get your affair partner out of your life immediately. The fun is over, and if he could attack your husband, you could be next.

I would have told you to dump him because of your husband and kids, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't matter to you.
road and Arieswoman like this.
Old 24th January 2018, 1:00 PM   #35
Established Member

I am waiting for the OP to return. But something is telling me I shouldn't hold my breath.
Old 24th January 2018, 1:32 PM   #36

Thanks for the suggestions and advice, I know what I have done thatís wrong, I know what I have done thatís awful and I deserve the hate, but I want to do something at least for my husband and kids,
If my husband and kids decide to forgive me, I will do my best to heal them and I know right now everyone is angry and upset with me, and I admit that my deeds were disgusting and shameful,

My affair partner is fine, on the incident day , after we reached the hotel, we went to the hospital, affair partner got some bruises and injuries on the face, head and on his genitals, and got the treatment.

We both are going to our office, and acting normally, but today after office hours, i am planning to see my husband and kids, none of my kids, parents or inlaws have contacted me till this day, i am just wonedring, what going on,and what will happen to my family and our relationship.
Old 24th January 2018, 1:39 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
I suggest you get a good attorney, and a good therapist. And advise your husband, your affair partner, and your affair partner's wife to all do the same.

Make sure all the kids involved get therapy, too.
Thanks for the advice.
Old 24th January 2018, 1:40 PM   #38
Established Member

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions and advice, I know what I have done that’s wrong, I know what I have done that’s awful and I deserve the hate, but I want to do something at least for my husband and kids,
If my husband and kids decide to forgive me, I will do my best to heal them and I know right now everyone is angry and upset with me, and I admit that my deeds were disgusting and shameful,

My affair partner is fine, on the incident day , after we reached the hotel, we went to the hospital, affair partner got some bruises and injuries on the face, head and on his genitals, and got the treatment.

We both are going to our office, and acting normally, but today after office hours, i am planning to see my husband and kids, none of my kids, parents or inlaws have contacted me till this day, i am just wonedring, what going on,and what will happen to my family and our relationship.
[]

The best thing you can do for your husband and children right now, if you truly love them at all, is leave them alone. Go get yourself into some therapy to try and figure out why you have acted this way, and once you have sorted yourself out , you can go to them and ask for their forgiveness. As it stands right now, they will likley not give it easily.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 24th January 2018 at 1:43 PM.. Reason: Topical content
Old 24th January 2018, 1:42 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalopod View Post
Had your sons not been there to intervene, what would your lover have done to your husband?
I would have intervened and try to calm down the situation.
Old 24th January 2018, 1:45 PM   #40
Established Member

Really, this is all you have to say, Really...

Quote:
Thanks for the advice.
Really, this is all you have to say? Really...

No one is that morally bankrupt, no body.

Did you think people were going to say good job.

As for all the assaults, did your buys put a pounding on your Boy Friend, or did he beat them up as well? He is going to jail you know...

How could you stand for this? It is bad enough that you were screwing your BF in your husbands bed, at home, but this?
Old 24th January 2018, 1:46 PM   #41
Established Member

Nevermind.
Old 24th January 2018, 2:00 PM   #42
Established Member

She is soooo in LIMERANCE! The first thing she mentions is the [affair partner]! What a disaster. []

OP, we do not hate you, I hate what has happened. I hate that evil has wrecked your family and destroyed the lives of all involved. []

As for forgiveness, you have to want to be forgiven for it to do anything for you... [] if you don't understand what you did and how you injure yourself or others...It falls flat and upon deaf ears. You have a long way to go with that one baby!

The AP is a danger to society and the justice system will be on him soon enough. You need to fall on your own sword here, and turn yourself in to the authorities. Get it on record what happened and how you detonated your marriage and kids lives with stupidity and a criminal.

Your successful husband needs time away from you. You are not safe. Give him what he needs and wants.

You injured your life partner. Not just emotionally, but physically too. He was a provider to you, and enthusiastically it sounds like... He is successful and a good dad. Hence, why your children defended him so passionately. []

[] I would write a deep heart felt apology. No pointing fingers. You OWN IT! And you are going away. Get your own stuff out of the house and leave the wedding ring on the table for him to retrieve. You need to go NC with his whole family, and even your kids. Its for their safety as it is yours...

Sorry, but the words "mom", "wife", and even "friend" are not for describing you anymore. Start counselling and you need to start over [], on your own.....

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 24th January 2018 at 2:20 PM.. Reason: Trolling inference redacted, edited for content and tone and member suspended
Old 24th January 2018, 2:14 PM   #43
Established Member

This man physically assaulted your own flesh and blood and put their father in the hospital. Think about that.
Old 24th January 2018, 3:42 PM   #44

I do not know what will her husband do
But with kids

Her relationship is forever damaged.

Because this is too much for her kids

Her kids have witnessed that her mother brought a

Another man in the house who attacked their father and the mother ran away with ap.
Old 24th January 2018, 3:51 PM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
I would have intervened and try to calm down the situation.

None of your actions thus far give us any indication that you would have. Your husband was unconscious and was obviously being kicked by your lover. Your 17 and 15 year old sons with the help of your 13 year old daughter intervened to protect your husband. You ran away with the man that put him in a hospital. All that you have shown us is you did nothing, you even allowed your young daughter to be assaulted. You didn't stay to make sure any of your family was safe, you ran away with their abuser like a rat deserting a sinking ship. Your first response to us with any kind of concern is to tell us that your boyfriends genitals are all right. Imagine if he couldn't use them for a few days, what a tragedy for you.

There is a reason that no one in your family are contacting you, including your own parents. They are preparing to eliminate you from their life. There are no words that you could possibly say to them that will make this go away. Your actions showed them all they need to see or know. Will you be fired when your office is made aware of your two year affair with much younger colleague? Are you his manager? Has his wife been informed? In all my years on this and other sites I have never seen a wife and mother do anything more despicable to her family, just my personal opinion. My advice, talk to a lawyer, ask your God for forgiveness, give your husband an uncontested divorce.
Closed Thread