LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

How did you find out.

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th December 2017, 1:40 AM   #16
Established Member

I was at home and on the iPad and my husband was out. I thought I would just go on find my phone app and send him a cute I found you messsge. Well I got more than I bargained for.

I saw he was driving where he wasn't supposed to be then he pulled into this street and I knew there was a hotel there.

So I waited about 15 minutes, called the hotel and asked for his room. He answered.

I just said I can't f'n believe it and I hung up. Started packing my stuff and he walked in the door about 20 minutes later.

He was mad at me for the way I found out. He turned off the find my phone feature. Lol.
Jatli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 1:52 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatli View Post
I was at home and on the iPad and my husband was out. I thought I would just go on find my phone app and send him a cute I found you messsge. Well I got more than I bargained for.

I saw he was driving where he wasn't supposed to be then he pulled into this street and I knew there was a hotel there.

So I waited about 15 minutes, called the hotel and asked for his room. He answered.

I just said I can't f'n believe it and I hung up. Started packing my stuff and he walked in the door about 20 minutes later.

He was mad at me for the way I found out. He turned off the find my phone feature. Lol.
Well you know cheaters expect the privacy to cheat.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 4:16 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatli View Post

Good for you for scoffing at his pathetic intimidation. This phenomenon is really baffling examined at face value. The WS, caught in flagrante delicto, still has the audacity to intimidate, chide, ridicule, dismiss or berate the BS for the accusation. My theory is that sometimes it's a pathetic effort by the WS to get the upper hand or at least distract attention from the real issue.
samaraa likes this.
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 12:05 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused48 View Post
I was suspicious of something untoward but not thinking an affair. I checked WS's cell phone. Saw texts about an accidental pregnancy.

Prior to this I thought WS might leave me. Had become distant and argumentative. I thought WS was far too good for an affair. WS would NEVER do that. Might leave me but that, no way. I was sure of that.

So when I saw the texts, I about died of shock on the spot. I was totally paralyzed. Could not feel anger. Just shock and grief.
I still have every text, every email, every call, every appointment for BJ's and sex in various parking lots and state parks and hotels rooms and most every rendezvous points. Some texts even very grachic about how it felt, what happened, the stains, bad tastes, the good tastes, the security camera's and on and on and on.......I even have every text she sent me denying it. She still denies it three years later. Four attorneys have seen everything I have, the Judge agreed with me. Countless others have seen them too. She though.....Still denies it.
Mr.Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 2:32 PM   #20
Established Member

I was suspicious after I caught her quickly clicking closing down a web chat mid sentence, and started snooping. I found everything, and went to her job the next day and confronted OM in the parking lot. It ended very quickly with aforementioned OM handily subdued in a very tight choke hold staring into the space between the curb, and the street contemplating the poor choices that brought him there. I then sat in a police car for about an hour without regret or embarrassment, and then in the holding tank at the local hoosegow for a couple more. No charges filed, and I was on my merry way to go home and enjoy my shattered life.
TrustedthenBusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 2:35 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Me View Post
I still have every text, every email, every call, every appointment for BJ's and sex in various parking lots and state parks and hotels rooms and most every rendezvous points. Some texts even very grachic about how it felt, what happened, the stains, bad tastes, the good tastes, the security camera's and on and on and on.......I even have every text she sent me denying it. She still denies it three years later. Four attorneys have seen everything I have, the Judge agreed with me. Countless others have seen them too. She though.....Still denies it.
Wait... are you still WITH this person?
TrustedthenBusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 12:50 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poutrew View Post
Nothing quite so dramatic, in my case. I snapped a picture of the bite mark someone put on her ass while she was sleeping using the new IPod Touch I had bought for her as a gift... She got home the next day and I had her butt filling up a 65 inch flat screen TV for her viewing pleasure The bit*h didn't even recognize her own rear end at first, but did see the bite mark. Then I told her whose ass the bite mark belonged too and threw her out. I gave the Touch away...
Dam this line fcking cracked me up my dude ahahah thanks!!!

I had her butt filling up a 65 inch flat screen TV for her viewing pleasure The bit*h didn't even recognize her own rear end at first..

shiet she sure sounds like another brick on the wall.
Old 5th January 2018, 9:56 PM   #23
Established Member

I'm not married but i told his wife. shes still with him. I have a son to him
misspalmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2018, 1:53 AM   #24
Established Member

My exH had been acting like an a-hole for several months but kept denying anything was wrong.

He kept telling me I was imagining things and when I tackled him about cheating he flat-out lied saying "Do you think I'd be so stupid to wreck my marriage with some stupid girl from work? I've seen other managers do it and all the trouble it causes. You can't think much of me if you would think that"

One night I got suspicious and went to the place he was supposed to be playing football (soccer) and he wasn't there. One of the guys said "He must be at XYZ, because it's not here"
So I went to XYZ and he wasn't their either.

I went back home and waitied for him and demanded to know where he'd been. Finally he confessed.
I told him that it must stop right now.
He said "I don't want it to end, I lover her"
So I punched him in the mouth a couple of times hard.

He got the divorce papers the next week.

All these years later I will never forget that awful sinking feeling when I realised that what I had suspected was true.

As I've said on this forum before, it wasn't so much the cheating that hurt, it was the lies and gaslighting that scewed with my head. Finding out about his cheating was actually a relief because I knew I wasn't going crazy....
Arieswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2018, 6:51 AM   #25

My spider sense was telling me something was wrong but she keep denying it, so one morning, i texted her "i know you love another guy" , this was pure bluff. She texted me back "we have to talk" and confess the same night.

I was thinking she was loving another guy but no way she was with him since nearly 8 month.

She betrayed our 12 years together but our two kids too who was 3 and 1 at the time ...
BrokeInside is offline   Reply With Quote