LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Husband left again for ow, filed for divorce again

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th November 2017, 2:39 AM   #31
Established Member

I haven't posted here in a while. You may not want to hear from me because I was OW. My h had not been happy in many years and his ex never knew. She was blind sided when she found out. He left and never went back. We have been married for Some years and are happy.

The reason I tell you this is that sometimes it happens and you must take care of you. He isn't going to. There will come a time when you will find someone new but you have to mentally let him go first. Be open to it, but shut him out for your own sanity.

I wish you peace.
Old 6th November 2017, 10:46 AM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyblue View Post
I haven't posted here in a while. You may not want to hear from me because I was OW. My h had not been happy in many years and his ex never knew. She was blind sided when she found out. He left and never went back. We have been married for Some years and are happy.

The reason I tell you this is that sometimes it happens and you must take care of you. He isn't going to. There will come a time when you will find someone new but you have to mentally let him go first. Be open to it, but shut him out for your own sanity.

I wish you peace.
The0neyoul0ved, I think that if you are reminding a former OW of the BW that her husband left without looking back then it's time to move on. She's clearly doing it out of compassion now, maybe a little guilt ( or a lot), but either way I think it's a good call, too. Sorry. It really sucks.
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 1:35 PM   #33
Established Member

Hi Theone, as has been said many times over on this forum, if you really love someone set them free. If they were meant to be with you they will come back to you. If not then they were never meant to be with you. Consult a lawyer and find out your rights and then file for divorce and have your husband served. If he is really in love with you that action will jolt him back to reality and he will be at your door begging you to take him back. You can always call a halt to the divorce when you want and if you want. However, by taking a hard line you will show your husband that you are ready to move on with or or without him and it may just act as a wake up call for him. If it does not then you know that he was lost to you and you can move on with a clear conscience knowing that you did your best to save the marriage. It needs two hands to clap and if he is not willing to stand up and be counted there is very little you can do about it. Just think for yourself. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote