My ex cowoker crossing boundries with Spouse.

My spouse and I are a open couple. We have had threesome onlubwith women(i perfure this as i love just to watch) We habe been together almost 6yrs.

A couole months back my now ex coworker(i got fired) complained of severe backaches to the point she missed lots of work. Well my OH(other half sales herbs ) So I got it set up foer her to be a costumer. Shes been a costumer for ablit 6months now.

Recently we have bumped heads about her because she calls to comolain aboit jer life with hwe troubled lovers via ohone or in person. He tols me she was doing this. I was not bothered at first but its getting out of hand. She coming buy crying she has no friends and only to him. Je keeps saying she speaks so good aboit you wju dont uall be friends.

If she wanted to be my friend why not call and talk to me? Or call or text me? Its weired because hes pishing for me to be her friend. I get bad vibes from her. Imo shes trying to poach him damsel im distress please save me ordeal.

He is think potentional 3way person. I detest beacuse she only dates married men or men in relationships. He feelss well i dont want her kisy the sex. No one can make me do wjay i dont want too. He brought up tjay we have bagged sevwral women and we have. So whats the oroblem? I didnt get this vibe from the?

He keeps pushing for this threesome and i dont want it with her. He keeos teuing to make me be her friend . Now out of the blue she texts me im her only friend in the world and she needs me. Something doesnt make sense. I hope i dont sound crazy. He jas also stated that she is sexual attracted to me etc and it wkuld be so easy. He wants me to ifnore my feelings and trust his.

I have invited her to a lunchen tomorrow and i think a chat with her is needed.

Hi MsMoni,

I am sorry you find yourself in a situation you are not happy with.

I have no experience of open marriages/open relationships so the only thing I would comment on is ... in my mind if a couple are going to go down the "threesome" route then both of you need to be comfortable with the person you are bringing in to join you ... if your o/h sees you are not happy with someone in particular then he should respect that, as your wishes should come before any 3rd person.

Maybe you need to speak with your o/h saying you think you should both put some distance between yourselves and your former work colleague as it is all becoming too claustrophobic.

I hope you manage to get over the hurdle you are currently experiencing quickly.

All the best.

• Author
Hi MsMoni,

I am sorry you find yourself in a situation you are not happy with.

I have no experience of open marriages/open relationships so the only thing I would comment on is ... in my mind if a couple are going to go down the "threesome" route then both of you need to be comfortable with the person you are bringing in to join you ... if your o/h sees you are not happy with someone in particular then he should respect that, as your wishes should come before any 3rd person.

Maybe you need to speak with your o/h saying you think you should both put some distance between yourselves and your former work colleague as it is all becoming too claustrophobic.

I hope you manage to get over the hurdle you are currently experiencing quickly.

All the best.

Thank you. I have but he thinks im overthinking thinga and being paraniod. Also i explained i was not comfortable with her. He thinks its me being silly,but i cant help my feelings.

Edited by Msmoni
Thank you. I have but he thinks im overthinking thinga and being paraniod. Also i explained i was not comfortable with her. He thinks its me being silly,but i cant help my feelings.

At the end of the day, if you are not comfortable with someone then your o/h should respect that ... the way you both conduct your relationship has to accommodate both of your feelings and wants - not just for one of you ... don't give in to this ... maybe say to him that you need to sit down with him and have a serious talk with him about this - get across to him that this really is making you unhappy - get him to see how unhappy you are ... if he truly loves and respects you he will work with you in resolving this.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Author
At the end of the day, if you are not comfortable with someone then your o/h should respect that ... the way you both conduct your relationship has to accommodate both of your feelings and wants - not just for one of you ... don't give in to this ... maybe say to him that you need to sit down with him and have a serious talk with him about this - get across to him that this really is making you unhappy - get him to see how unhappy you are ... if he truly loves and respects you he will work with you in resolving this.

Good luck!

Thanks for everones advice. However we had a long talk. He does see my point and has decided to x her out as a third. We aggreed from know on no coworkers,ex coworkers or ppl we are acquainted with. He apologize if he seemrd unsensitive with my needs.

• Like 1