Gut instincts

LedHead21

I fear It's happening again, 6 months later I feel like the EA had started back up. All of the signs are there. He's moody, distant constantly on his phone and sure and **** I looked at her FB and there are smoke signals again. Just like last year. Maybe I'm being paranoid or maybe I'm just damaged beyond what I'm capable of fixing. but what I need to know is if any of you have gone through the emotion with your WS of just wanting to distract yourself from it and walk away if needed. I don't want to confront him, any time we have an argument or fight I walk away feeling empty. I'm always the one to fix or apologize. Never him. Last week he was doing his usual phone thing and I had it, we got into an argument while I was cooking dinner..I left the room in tears and shouted "you don't want to be here, just admit it" and he didn't say a word, nor did he move from where he was planted with his phone. I don't really feel like losing my mind again but I feel like I'm already there.

Take a deep breathe. Write down everything you seen the last time that he did that showed you he was having an EA. Then write down what your seeing now. If you are seeing the same things check his phone logs. See if he is texting someone you don't know. The frequency would be a giveaway. If you can get his phone after he sleeps and check through it. Do you have access to any of his accounts that you can look into online such as facebook and twitter. Is he using any of the cheater style chat programs that delete messages after they are read?

If you see evidence from this don't talk to him about it. Go see a lawyer and get your things in order. Don't let him continue to abuse you and treat you in such a horrible way. You didn't do anything to deserve this. it is not your fault.

C

• Like 1

he would not like it if you had an A!

and tell him you know all of his friends would love to have an A with you.

but that is not what you want. They only want to have sex with you.

You need to make changes. do you have family close by?

Any kids?

take the kids and go see your family.

if he will go to IC and MC, he has to give up his blasted phone, be open and transparent. NC. you can't fix it by your self.

maybe time to file for D.