LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Suspicious Bruises on Butt


Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree177Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2017, 5:25 PM   #31
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
We had a bit of a blow up today. I simply asked if we could talk and share a bit more rather then spend time on social media. She got even more upset and said tha following
"I'm locking EVERYTHING DOWN
And will not use my phone around you.
EVER
I'm putting my phone on silent.
My business is now none of your business"

Clearly not wanting to become more open
Brett Hatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:30 PM   #32
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Im trying to work on things and she just gets more angry and closed

Pointless
Brett Hatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:35 PM   #33
Established Member
 
lolablue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
"I'm locking EVERYTHING DOWN
And will not use my phone around you.
EVER
I'm putting my phone on silent.
My business is now none of your business"
This is no way of running a relationship. THis is a clear declaration "You mean nothing to me". And you still don't get it, do you?
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:36 PM   #34
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
We had a bit of a blow up today. I simply asked if we could talk and share a bit more rather then spend time on social media. She got even more upset and said tha following
"I'm locking EVERYTHING DOWN
And will not use my phone around you.
EVER
I'm putting my phone on silent.
My business is now none of your business"

Clearly not wanting to become more open
That is basically the smoking gun. Go to Truth and Deception dot com. And you will only be around long enough to hold her over for the om to do what he has to do (he may be married, which is why you are not dumped). And don't believe this 'its my privacy' BS. You will hear it. Healthy couples without cheating issues or desires value transparency. She knows you are on to her and is getting defensive and will blame you for all her bad behavior. GTFO ASAP. You have feelings and all but she is poison. You likely ran the course with her and she is moving on. Just waiting to secure your replacement. Of all the cases of 'possible cheating' I have read on here, yours is one of the very most obvious. At least you're not married. It should be a no brainer (I am gearing up for divorce myself). You can and will do better. You may not like the idea of being alone but who needs cancer like this in your life married or not?
Chaparral and knabe like this.
40somethingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:42 PM   #35
Established Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,447
Sounds like rough sex. You sure you didn't do it and they're just showing up a few days later?
__________________
"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not better for it." -- Abraham Lincoln
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:51 PM   #36
Established Member
 
Shanex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,718
Journal Entries: 3
She's cheating no doubt, and is not very clever about hiding it. The condom part is laughable. She'd have thrown them away in any case. These condoms might have been used while she was being spanked, sorry man. She's a mess. Have some self respect, dump her and move on. You are being cheaten on and played here.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:06 PM   #37
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
We had a bit of a blow up today. I simply asked if we could talk and share a bit more rather then spend time on social media. She got even more upset and said tha following
"I'm locking EVERYTHING DOWN
And will not use my phone around you.
EVER
I'm putting my phone on silent.
My business is now none of your business"

Clearly not wanting to become more open
Who talks to someone they care about like that?
By chance is she living in your place? Home or leased apartment?
I can't see why anyone would stay if they felt like that unless they had nowhere to go. She clearly has no respect for you.
Inafishbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:16 PM   #38
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
The signs are so very obvious. What I don't understand is why she still wants to get married, has told all her friends we're getting married, why she posts pic of us on fb and IG and professes her love for me.

Yes, she LOVES rough sex. As weird as it may sound I've tried to replicate the bruises, and .haven't been able to. And I'm a big guy 6'4" 230 with big hands . Not that you needed to know

But the bruises look like they were only caused by hands.
Brett Hatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:37 PM   #39
Established Member
 
lolablue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,186
The only reason I can imagine for a woman who wants to marry you, and still telling you that her business is her business, is that she must think you are very stupid \ low self esteem \ a doormat \ no self respect. No reasonable woman does that.

Now - think for a minute. She's in trouble. She understands that she cannot swipe it under the rug. But in order to prevent you from keep digging, she must raise the drama, and turn it as if you are controlling, you are the bad guy... It's all about making noise and fog so you wouldn't continue with this

This is the explanation for her odd behavior. She knows she looks bad, and she is risking everything. But all that to get away from the "cheating accusation". She knows that if you know the truth, she's doomed. What she does, can be defined as "risk managment".

You might want to forgive her in the future, I don\t know... But I strongly recommend you to disapear. Tell her that your business is your business from now on and ghost her, stay NC for at least a week, make all the nessesary actions for a break up.

If you wish to fix things in the future, you better do it from a position of srengh, ont eakness. She must come searching for you.
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:43 PM   #40
Established Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 565
Stay with her. Get married. You will have made two people
You don't even know very happy. Your future counselor and your future divorce lawyer.

She's showing you exactly what she is. Marriage will not change her for the better. Much out of town travel for work? The perfect job for a cheater. And you at home wondering what she is doing. Not how I would choose to live.
knabe likes this.
Bufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:45 PM   #41
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Here are the living arrangements, just to make this situation spind even more messed up. I'll probably confuse people trying to explain things.

She and her husband split up about 2.5 years ago. Due to her cheating and then the damage done from the open marriage. She wanted to save it but he said.. no way! They have two kids together, now 12 and 14.

She then met a bodybuild, over IG, who lives in North Carolina. We live in Alberta Canada. She dated him for about one year and spent every other month down there. That relationship went south after he cheated on her, shocking I know, and she fought for months to get him back. He said no way. She of course had spent a lot of time stateside and away from her kids.

When she was home in Canada, until we met, she lived in the same house has her husband. Separate rooms so she said. And her mom also lives there.

She and I met a few months later and things moved pretty fast. She essentially moved I with me and would go see her kids. We did this for about 6 months at which time her husband, soon to be ex, moved out and I moved into her place.
I have since put my house up for sale.

So she moved me in, wants to get married, openly professes her love...and still is secretive and I'm sure cheated on me. I don't get it.

I couldn't make this sh*t up!!
Brett Hatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 6:46 PM   #42
Established Member
 
merrmeade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Deep in the heart of...
Posts: 2,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
Im trying to work on things and she just gets more angry and closed

Pointless
Well, getting more evidence IS a lot of trouble and maybe you don't really need it.

If she didn't understand your boundaries for an exclusive, committed relationship before then she needs to understand them now. So if you are convinced and clear that the status quo has no future, then why not just tell her calmly and clearly she's crossed your boundaries and what they are. Tell her that you must have 1-monogamy, 2-transparency and 3-openness in an exclusive, committed long-term relationship. None of those are negotiable. Say that right now she has closed off #2 and 3 and you suspect her of #1, which can't be disproven or proven without #2 and 3. Also add that her extreme volatility and defensiveness when you asked for #2 and 3 conveyed the opposite attitude and deepened your suspicions of infidelity. The bruises and her defensivessly simply tipped the scale.


Then, DON"T argue; just act. It's over and one of you moves out. There's
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 8:36 PM   #43
Established Member
 
jay1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bayou City
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrmeade View Post
Well, getting more evidence IS a lot of trouble and maybe you don't really need it.

If she didn't understand your boundaries for an exclusive, committed relationship before then she needs to understand them now. So if you are convinced and clear that the status quo has no future, then why not just tell her calmly and clearly she's crossed your boundaries and what they are. Tell her that you must have 1-monogamy, 2-transparency and 3-openness in an exclusive, committed long-term relationship. None of those are negotiable. Say that right now she has closed off #2 and 3 and you suspect her of #1, which can't be disproven or proven without #2 and 3. Also add that her extreme volatility and defensiveness when you asked for #2 and 3 conveyed the opposite attitude and deepened your suspicions of infidelity. The bruises and her defensivessly simply tipped the scale.


Then, DON"T argue; just act. It's over and one of you moves out. There's
I think if her tells her that, she'll seemingly apologize, agree to the demands and he stays with her. She then does the same thing again maybe after locking in a marriage, which would hurt him and further complicate things. I think he should end things and go back to his house while it's still vacant. Otherwise they'll be married, his house will be sold and she'll cheat again.
jay1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 8:38 PM   #44
Established Member
 
CautiouslyOptimistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Northeast USA
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
Here are the living arrangements, just to make this situation spind even more messed up. I'll probably confuse people trying to explain things.

She and her husband split up about 2.5 years ago. Due to her cheating and then the damage done from the open marriage. She wanted to save it but he said.. no way! They have two kids together, now 12 and 14.

She then met a bodybuild, over IG, who lives in North Carolina. We live in Alberta Canada. She dated him for about one year and spent every other month down there. That relationship went south after he cheated on her, shocking I know, and she fought for months to get him back. He said no way. She of course had spent a lot of time stateside and away from her kids.

When she was home in Canada, until we met, she lived in the same house has her husband. Separate rooms so she said. And her mom also lives there.

She and I met a few months later and things moved pretty fast. She essentially moved I with me and would go see her kids. We did this for about 6 months at which time her husband, soon to be ex, moved out and I moved into her place.
I have since put my house up for sale.

So she moved me in, wants to get married, openly professes her love...and still is secretive and I'm sure cheated on me. I don't get it.

I couldn't make this sh*t up!!
Crazy! The poor kids . Does her mom still live there?
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 9:05 PM   #45
Established Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 499
F investigating!

F getting more evidence!

Tomorrow morning you pick up the phone and call your realtor and take your house off the market. And then pack all your stuff and move back home.

No words are necessary.

Marrying this girl would be the biggest mistake of your life.
GoldenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Butt out or....butt's in? Stuck Business and Professional Relationships 8 13th October 2009 3:45 PM

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 1:43 PM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2013 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.