LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Suspicious Bruises on Butt

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree176Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2017, 11:26 AM   #16
Established Member

Just for the experiment, let's take the bruises out of the equation. Let's say there are no bruises. When you ask your gf anything ("why didn't you buy chees for dinner?") and she has no good explanation, then locks the computer and becomes defensive on her phone, she's 90% cheating. Add the condoms, and you get 99%.

Let's make another experiment - If I saw bruises like a sign of finger prints on my wife's butt, I would have brought her papers without even trying to confront her about it.

So' any way you look at it, your gf is cheating on you 100%. Now, take the action you think is the best.
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 11:44 AM   #17

You're right, things are very bad.
I know I need to pull the pin and end things...just hard!

I'm sensing the behaviour and bruising makes it pretty clear as far as what she has been doing. I just needed some other thoughts and opinions and I appreciate everyone's feedback. Thank you!
Brett Hatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 11:50 AM   #18
Established Member

You aren't serious are you?

Let me explain then.

If you didn't put the hand prints on her butt then another man did.

Why are you with a cheater still. She already cheated in a previous relationship. Move on already.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 12:12 PM   #19
Established Member

If you want a monogamous relationship, I think you know what you have to do...
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 1:29 PM   #20

No I didn't put the bruises there. Right or wrong, and in this case more wrong, I was wanting to believe her when she said she didn't know how the bruising got there.
I would like to share a photo to get opinions. As I still can't figure out how if was physically possible. That said it looks very suspect and her behaviour backed that up.
Old 1st October 2017, 1:30 PM   #21
Established Member

You really should not share a photo of your girlfriend's butt.

No doubt, it will be removed if you do.
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 1:36 PM   #22

I've been around the block so not totally blind to things, or perhaps I am. I just don't understand how a person could be so loving and want to get married and then be out cheating at the same time.
Oh, she is a bit of a narcissist when it comes to social media as well.
Old 1st October 2017, 1:37 PM   #23

Re: photo. Totally understand and will not do that.
Old 1st October 2017, 2:00 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
Re: photo. Totally understand and will not do that.
a woman on that is not cheating and loves you will show you her FB IG and phone as well as email on the spot with no chance to hide evidence. Just the fact that you know she checks up and likely communicates with ex's shows she is counting on your weakness to do whatever she wants and whoever she wants. Plus, a cheater that hasn't yet been exposed with evidence will always make this your fault. You could get a PI to watch her but I do think this is obvious. You're being played and she has a history of this kind of behavior.
40somethingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 2:16 PM   #25
Established Member

I've had random bruises. I had a period when I was on the verge of death and they were quite large, pooling, and all over, especially on my legs. And now I get them periodically when I change up my supplements. There is a distinct difference. They are about the size of a thumb nail, mostly on my thighs. Random distribution near veins, not concentrated like a hand or clustered like fingers. Tend to go to brown quickly, not a lot of depth, etc.

That being said, I think the woman in question is cheating. Unnecessarily defensive, angry, "lots of travel."

The only times I've checked anyone's social media daily/frequently is when I was madly in love with someone or actively, intensely disliked someone (associated with someone I was in love with).

Sooo... I'm not buying that she just wants to check in on them.
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 3:43 PM   #26

So it's that obvious to everyone here?

I just I'm wanting to believe something other than the obvious.
Old 1st October 2017, 3:56 PM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hatton View Post
So it's that obvious to everyone here?

I just I'm wanting to believe something other than the obvious.
Short answer: YES it's that obvious.

Longer answer: Yes look at the evidence.

You notice bruises then she:

1. looks for an excuse, as if she didn't realize they were there.
2. Gets defensive and attacks you.
3. locks up her personal electronics so you can't find evidence.
4. gets secretive.

Can you get access to her cell phone bill? text and phone logs will likely show numbers to whoever she is with.
Doorstopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 4:21 PM   #28
Established Member

I would search for more evidence before pulling the plug here, there is a chance this is all innocent even though it is very clear from her behavior + the evidence, I would say gather more definite evidence before making a life altering decision
Miky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 4:49 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miky View Post
I would search for more evidence before pulling the plug here, there is a chance this is all innocent even though it is very clear from her behavior + the evidence, I would say gather more definite evidence before making a life altering decision
If I have serious suspicious about my gf's cheating on me, and I suspect it's very serious, I would expect her to first let me access to all her electronics, and then, and only then, as a second priority (after I don't find anythng), she can accuse me, she can be upset about invading her privacy, she can be ritght with all the arguments in the world.

But if she refuses to let me calm down my suspicious, it's over, man... It means that in the good scenario, my feelings mean nothing to her, and in the bad and reasonable scenario, she is cheating, and can't afford to let me see everything.

So, I think this is not the stage of finding proofs, but more like admitting that what you see it what you see. Simple as that.
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:00 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miky View Post
I would find incontrovertible evidence not for this reason but because you can leave with a clear conscience and won't get any flak from her.
road, Miky and BetrayedH like this.
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote