LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Don't even know how to handle myself right now

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2017, 5:45 AM   #16
Established Member

When you think about it during sex, are you angry? Turned on? Thinking of her being pleased by him? Him being pleased by her? It is confusing, for sure, why you'd keep going back there, but there must be an underlying reason.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2017, 8:19 AM   #17
Established Member

Dump her.
Tell the OMW.

Facts you can bet the farm on:

She is a serial cheater.
She is trickle truthing you.
She will cheat again.
S2B and BluesPower like this.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2017, 8:27 AM   #18
Established Member

I just read about a post of guys with their partners doing it with another, and they had better sex with the woman after that - explained scientifically like - there's the competition to be the better male...

it's animalistic explanation but other males agreed , so, that must be it...

If you want to give her another chance, and can feel it in your heart that she means it, then, work on it. If she cheats again, that is another thing.
oldbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2017, 1:54 PM   #19
Try
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutcurious View Post
If she cheats again, that is another thing.
She cheated on her then husband with the OP. Thus, this is her cheating "again".
Try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2017, 2:44 PM   #20
S2B
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try View Post
She cheated on her then husband with the OP. Thus, this is her cheating "again".
Yep, it's her true character.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2017, 6:21 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaleski216 View Post

Unfortunately, less than a week ago I discovered that my life has been turned upside down. One of her children's father managed to make his way back into her life even though had zero interest in his daughter prior. I immediately expressed my concerns about this and was assured that I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. I accepted this from her as I did not want her to feel that I could not trust her and that she could be open with me. As you could probably guess, we do have some trust issues stemming from how our relationship began so every so often I would take a peak at her emails, FB, etc mostly to give myself peace of mind.
First of all I'm sorry for waht you're going through. No-one (except for real bastards) deserves this kind of thing.

Second - you wrote "one of her children's father". Does it mean that both her kids have been fathered by different men? Something tells me that your girl has some serious emotional issues.

Third (and most important) - I'm one of those people that don't believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater"; but I do believe that Twice a cheater, always a cheater. Sorry to be so blunt, but your relationship is doomed.
road likes this.
karnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 1:14 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaleski216 View Post
... eventually broke down in tears telling me the truth. ...

She claims it was one time and that she ended it with him even before I found out. I have no evidence to dispute those claims, so I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if genuinely should be worried there was more to the story (theres always more to a story I'm sure).
You may have gotten the relative truth that, yes, they did it, but are you going to take a liar's word for it that it was only once?
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote