My girlfriend cheated on me with my friend for 5 years??

Justinsparky82

Justinsparky82

Me and my girlfriend been together for over 9 years, a couple of days ago, she dropped a bomb shell on me saying she’s been cheating on me with my best friend, my heart sunk, I was heart broken to be hearing this. We met in 2008 till now we still together in 2017. The affair started in 2012 when we met, till 2017 which is over 5 years. I don’t know what to think or to say to her she’s confessed everything to me about the affair such as time, places, when and where like on my birthday or her my house or hers, I asked why she’s doing this to me and what did I do to her to treat me that way, as I have been a loving caring boyfriend always supported her, and she lives with me in my house, no kids, she tells me its all her fault, she didn’t intend to hurt me in any way she’s says she’s remorseful and she couldn’t go on with the lies anymore and it was just sex with him, it didn’t mean anything I can’t tell u guys how I’m feeling right now as I have not drank or ate in 3 days. They even went so far as to involve both my SISTER and MOTHER into aiding them in hiding this 5 year affair with my girlfriend. We have been together for 9 years

How could this happen a couple days ago when it also happened in February? And now it's your gf,but then it was your wife?

I'm very confused.

• Like 7
How could this happen a couple days ago when it also happened in February? And now it's your gf,but then it was your wife?

I'm very confused.

Me too! Considering he mentioned he had divorced his wife and was living with his son....

Me too! Considering he mentioned he had divorced his wife and was living with his son....

The wife story started 7 months ago,but now he's been with his gf for 5 years?

Idk....