Cheating Husband

So he moved out months ago, smeared me to people, played the victim, and continued his affair. even confronted with evidence he would not admit to it.

His emails started last April i guess bec their "honeymoon" period is over. More nonsense emails came in last May (i recently found out that they broke up on that month). When he did not hear from me they got back together last month.

Friends and relatives are starting to see them together in public but a friend of mine said that the affair is now on-off. What kind of a man am i dealing with here?

phoenix-7,

You are dealing with your husband, when you should be making sure he becomes your ex-husband.

He's an unrepentant cheater who should be in your past, not your present. Please see a solicitor/lawyer and take steps to make that happen. Do it now.

Save and print out all his "nonsense" e-mails - your legal adviser will want to see them. Get your ducks in a row. Squirrel some money away in your own bank a/c.

You can't stop him bad-mouthing you all over town, so ignore it.

You have chosen a good screen name - "phoenix" - so now you need to live up to it and rise from the ashes.

Good luck x

• Like 6

Some people aren't worth the time of day and he sounds like one of them.

Divorce and don't look back.

• Like 1
What kind of a man am i dealing with here?

A man that has low integrity and cannot deal with life very well.

Why are you still concerned about this man?

onehalfmunky

I dealt with a similar situation about 6 years ago with my husband. I was at fault for making him think I was not faithful even though I was. He thought I was doing something so he went out and was unfaithful mentally and physically.

Our "separation" period lasted 5 months. It is a scar on our history, but nothing is perfect. We both feel our marriage is much stronger than before our issues. I am glad we started together as the divorce process would have been messy and our children would have suffered.

It seems like you are still holding onto hope things will work out. I wish you luck in whatever direction you chose to take.

• Like 1

Depending on your state, fault or no fault, keep the proofs. When a divorce gets messy, every piece of info is important and can change the course of a divorce.

Superchicken
. What kind of a man am i dealing with here?

Its not a "Man" thing.

Its a cheater thing.

It has absolutely no bearing on the gender, nor race.

Cheating is an act of total selfishness perpetrated on the partner.

Regardless of reason, it is a purpose to excite one's self my any means.

Don't see it as anything more, nor individualise yourself as ever having contributed to his cheating.

Seems he is still selfish, and playing the victim. Classic signs..

Ted.

• Like 2