LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Is my wife cheating?

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree113Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2017, 9:25 AM   #16
Established Member

Something is going on. And she doesn't want you to know about it. I'd hire that PI sooner rather than later.

And for goodness sake, don't ASK her if she's cheating. I'll never understand why ANYONE ever thinks that a cheater will answer that honestly.
Old 10th July 2017, 9:28 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedgirlfriend11 View Post
Why don't you just have a conversation with your wife and voice your concerns?
never a good idea to alert a cheater to your suspicions. They just deny deny deny and cover their tracks better.
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2017, 9:41 PM   #18
Established Member

you could always spy on her after work but then she cant blame u for not trusting her if she is cheating,
misspalmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2017, 10:47 PM   #19
Established Member

Motivational speaches... Well.... That's one way to describe it....
QuietDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2017, 11:13 PM   #20
S2B
Established Member

One thing is for sure - she's not caring for you or looking out for you.

If needed, sue her for your money to be returned! It's your money and should be in an account with your name only.

Protect yourself - looks like your wife is screwing you ovwr.

I won't be surprised to find out she's spending every night with some guy.

When you divorce her you could ask for spousal support from her - she's working and can provide you money to live on.

She's acting single = she's checked out of the marriage...which usually means she's very involved with someone. He's probably married and he's with his wife on the weekend - that's why she's not visiting him on weekends.

I'd hire that PI immediately.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2017, 3:42 PM   #21
Established Member

Joint account? Why can't you access it? See a solicitor to learn your options about recovering the money.

There is something odd going on here and you need to find out what it is. Do you have any friends you trust who are not known to her? That person could be your PI just to learn whether she is at the pub as she claims or otherwise engaged. M does she drive to and from home? A voice activated recorder
Could be hidden in her car not for courtroom proof necessarily but for your knowledge. Ask the solicitor whT British laws are about hidden voice recorders.
Bufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2017, 10:55 AM   #22
Established Member

Hi Folks, where is the OP? His last post was on the 10th and he had'nt bothered to return inspire of having had people posting on his thread since then. Why do people facing a dilemma do this? Makes one wonder. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2017, 11:14 AM   #23
Established Member

Why wouldn't they? We're just a random forum, they haven't made commitments to share their lives with us, you know

either they figure it was nothing so it's not worth worrying about, or they're busy dealing with their actual problems.
knabe likes this.
somanymistakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2017, 11:19 AM   #24

I don't think she's having an affair if I were to base it from your reasons of her being busy and resistant.

She must be having a hard time, too, like you.

I guess both of you need a break. Both of you need to go out together!

Someone has to do an effort to rekindle the spark or to reconnect.

P.s. I hope for your fast recovery!
Novz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2017, 8:47 PM   #25

[QUOTE=Novz;7373182]I don't think she's having an affair if I were to base it from your reasons of her being busy and resistant.

She must be having a hard time, too, like you.

I guess both of you need a break. Both of you need to go out together!

Someone has to do an effort to rekindle the spark or to reconnect.

P.s. I hope for your fast recovery![/QUOTE

Are you kidding me... wow you hear these things about people and you say no no way someone could be that naïve and so out of touch with reality.
Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2017, 10:27 AM   #26
Established Member

I was going to post my thoughts on this, but this might be a dead thread. I wait to post my opinion if the OP comes back.
Chi townD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2017, 3:26 AM   #27

Sorry for long 'absence' ......

We went for short family holiday. Took time to have coffee and chat up .... I asked if she wanted separation. She said "No.". She wanted a share of my cash. She didn't deny fxxxxg around the office .... coming back at midnight (Mon-Fri). I already given her the house and she 'stole' 500K of my settlement in FD certs under her name.

I am not very mobile. Got PI to check her 'office party' this Friday night. Once I get evidence of her indiscretions, will filed for divorce and get back my money.
Adriw7878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2017, 4:21 AM   #28
Established Member

Hi Adriw, good to see you back. So finally you have employed a PI. For your sake I hope this horrible chapter in your life ends soon. If your wife has indeed been cheating on you then I must say she is a real low life considering that she has 'stolen' your settlement funds and put them in her name. I do hope there is some legal remedial measures whereby she is held accountable for perpetrating financial fraud on her husband while he was physically incapacitated. She seems to be a heartless woman to do such a thing and also cheat on you when you were in a helpless position.

Take care of your self and protect yourself from any further harm from her. How are your children inclined towards you? Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2017, 12:38 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriw7878 View Post
We went for short family holiday. Took time to have coffee and chat up .... I asked if she wanted separation. She said "No.". She wanted a share of my cash. She didn't deny fxxxxg around the office .... coming back at midnight (Mon-Fri). I already given her the house and she 'stole' 500K of my settlement in FD certs under her name.

I am not very mobile. Got PI to check her 'office party' this Friday night. Once I get evidence of her indiscretions, will filed for divorce and get back my money.
Any update?
S2B likes this.
40somethingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2017, 3:54 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40somethingGuy View Post
Any update?
No kidding. This guy needed a lawyer and fast.
BetrayedH is offline   Reply With Quote