LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

nude pics red flag??

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree2038Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th October 2017, 4:05 PM   #1216
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehead View Post
We havent had a yelling fight in months. In his school journal the instructions were to list your likes and dislikes. So he said he doesnt like it when mom and dad fight. Im sure his teacher read that and I'm embarrassed that she knows there must be some issues in our marriage.

I keep the resentment and anger hidden deep inside. I acted happy all the time like our dog. When I come home and go straight to her and give her a bug hug and kiss then I do the same with the twins. She is off social media and focused on the family and seems happy.

Inside me is still the pain the resentment the anger. I think to kyself that I'm married to an online sl-ut. Who is she, who does that, what does it mean?

I dont think about the other men which is a step forward I think more about why she did it and will I ever know how far she took it.
Hope things are going well for you ZH. Hope your kids are fine and doing well.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 4:17 PM   #1217
Established Member

Hey Zombiehead how are things going?
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote