What's the worst thing the other man/woman did to you?

Cloudcuckoo

Inspired by the thread about what was the worst thing your wayward did to you, I wanted to say something in there not directly related to WS, so have opened it here.

One of the worst things that happened to us as a family was that the other woman killed our beloved retriever..

Some acts are simply pure evil....

• Like 5
Inspired by the thread about what was the worst thing your wayward did to you, I wanted to say something in there not directly related to WS, so have opened it here.

One of the worst things that happened to us as a family was that the other woman killed our beloved retriever..

Some acts are simply pure evil....

That's one of the most insane things I've ever read on this site...

I'm so sorry about your dog :(

• Like 5
imperfectangel

Following this as I'm quite interested in the replies but I'm ? Over the dog

That really is full on bunny boiler stuff.

• Like 3

Whaaaat?

That's pure evil. I hope she was arrested and charged with animal abuse, given jail time and banned for keeping an animal for life. :mad:

• Like 4
  • Author
Dear god that's sick - please tell me she was arrested and charged.

She most certainly was...

It resulted (after an accumulation of insane behaviour) in her loss of Liberty for a short period...

• Like 6
  • Author
Whaaaat?

That's pure evil. I hope she was arrested and charged with animal abuse, given jail time and banned for keeping an animal for life. :mad:

he was my best friend. She travelled 360 miles to find our home.

Apparently Aries, she'd never kept any pets...makes me shudder still sometimes.

My husband told me that in the latter stages of his affair with her, ( according to him she had great plans for their future together which included my children???) that she wanted our youngest to live with them in her house and she'd found a field nearby for her to keep her two horses.

Honestly, it made me nearly vomit.

• Like 3

She texted my 13 year old son

She left a bag of stuff (mementos, pictures, things H gave her including a ****ing teddy bear) on our front porch. We were out with the kids and they noticed it when we pulled in the driveway.

Luckily we were able to deflect

• Like 2

Came to my house to fight me. My daughters were there. I never knew why. She was living with him. But she would call me all the time and just start yelling about stupid stuff. I would just hang up. She f-ing HATED when I'd do that, so knowing her insane ass, she probably started yelling at him that I was instigating stuff with her or something.

I broke his arm. He then called the cops. They arrested him.

Best thing he ever did to me? Take her.

Edited by GoldenR
  • Like 4
Came to my house to fight me. My daughters were there. I never knew why. She was living with him. But she would call me all the time and just start yelling about stupid stuff. I would just hang up. She f-ing HATED when I'd do that, so knowing her insane ass, she probably started yelling at him that I was instigating stuff with her or something.

I broke his arm. He then called the cops. They arrested him.

Best thing he ever did to me? Take her.

He sure showed you!!!! :eek:

Curious how'd you break his arm?

• Like 1

He was a doofus, obviously had never been in a fight, at least it looked that way. I turned him around, put my arm around the front of his chest and pulled his left arm behind him and up as far as I could. My daughters were crying and screaming. He was saying he was gonna kill me. He was screaming ugly stuff at them, calling them names. He kept struggling. I was telling him to stop, to calm down. He wouldn't. Kept saying he was gonna get loose and kill me. So I pulled his arm up until it snapped.

That was in 2004. Now he tries to be my best friend when we happen to be at the same place: grandkids bdays, hospital when grandkids are born, hospital when my daughter has heart surgery. He's a weird guy.

• Like 4

I was stalked for over 6 years, then I had to report her, but asked for no charges against her as anyone who does that has obvious issues and needs help. The second worse thing after having the A in the first place, was to ring me when H was in Iraq pretending to be from the military and tell me he had died. For about 5 minutes I believed her, then realised that military get told face to face. For that, I hated her as my son was in the room while the call came through. That day I went looking for her with a lump hammer and 6 inch nails with the full intention of nailing her to the club door. I am so not violent, but that just showed be the nature of the beast.

Hang ups, breathing down the phone, loads of insulting calls, stuff posted through my door etc etc. I told her I would take her life apart bit by bit if it continued and she stopped. But the crazy didn't stop for a long, long time, and they call BS crazy and bitter.

• Like 5
  • Author

This one's quite amusing..

This obviously seriously deluded woman sent an email to me after dday under the guise of 'cc'ing me (she'd sent one to my husband) that read, "as you've known me for such a long time, and you know me to be true, I am happy to let ****** & *** (my second daughter and her then partner) have the holiday share that we purchased together for our future enjoyment at their disposal so they can have a lovely honeymoon".....

Honestly, it's incredible the stuff that went on.

I agree with Lobe on this one my WH did a number on her so I have to take that into consideration.

On my Dday when I confronted MOW and wasn't getting answers from WH, she told me things like "maybe I deserved this because I was abusive to WH" :confused:

and that I didn't know the real truth that it was all "smoke and mirrors"

She would ask me how I liked ''policing" my WH and if I had found anything about them recently.:(

Honestly I wanted away... I think they liked having me as the third wheel to talk about and abuse with their A.:sick:

• Like 1

Folks, as a reminder, while the topic of discussing the worst thing a person in real life did is valid, our rules regarding language still apply so please refrain from using prohibited language, easily sourced by reading the announcement at the top of every forum, or accept that its use may, and probably will, result in loss of use of the forum, either temporarily or permanently. Thanks so much for your attention in this matter and keeping LoveShack.org friendly and welcoming to all who visit.

• Author
Came to my home with her preteen child to demand that he leave with her immediately.

That's some brass balls right there....

• Like 2
  • Author
I agree with Lobe on this one my WH did a number on her so I have to take that into consideration.

On my Dday when I confronted MOW and wasn't getting answers from WH, she told me things like "maybe I deserved this because I was abusive to WH" :confused:

and that I didn't know the real truth that it was all "smoke and mirrors"

She would ask me how I liked ''policing" my WH and if I had found anything about them recently.:(

Honestly I wanted away... I think they liked having me as the third wheel to talk about and abuse with their A.:sick:

That's horrid LD, just vile...

• Like 1

This is exactly how I felt. They honestly both did together what was the worst thing, so the worst thing is the same for WS and AP.

Since my wifes affair partner was a woman, I had suspicions their friendship seemed especially close and "odd", but I never really truly considered they were involved in a serious relationship together. If I did say anything about their friendship seeming odd or over the top, it was a fight and I hated her friend and wouldn't let her have friends and blah blah.

Anyways, for almost 3 years, this woman was at my house almost every weekend, I cooked dinner for the three of us probably 60 times, they used to stay downstairs for "girl talk" after I'd be too tired and go to bed, she'd meet us at wineries, breweries, was known as an Aunt to my children. Her parents even visiting my home on probably 4 or 5 occasions.

All the while, they were together behind my back, plotting, lying constantly and I'm sure laughing secretly to each other during these 60 dinners as I was just the dumb clown in the other seat.

I've buried many things about the whole situation and forgiven a lot as I am reconciling with my wife because we've known each other for almost 20 years, been married for 10 and have 3 children. But THAT particular thing, I will never forgive her for. EVER. A chunk of respect I had for her will never be replaced by having me sit like a ******* clown in that chair and make dinner for them, play board games, hang out somewhere, whatever, all the while they are flashing secret signs, smiles, giggles, whatever, while I'm just their oblivious clown show toy to laugh at. It's such an unimaginable level of disrespect that if I went back in time knowing what I know now and was sitting back at that table with them there, I might temporarily forget they are women and knock them the **** out.

• Like 3
GorillaTheater
He was a doofus, obviously had never been in a fight, at least it looked that way. I turned him around, put my arm around the front of his chest and pulled his left arm behind him and up as far as I could. My daughters were crying and screaming. He was saying he was gonna kill me. He was screaming ugly stuff at them, calling them names. He kept struggling. I was telling him to stop, to calm down. He wouldn't. Kept saying he was gonna get loose and kill me. So I pulled his arm up until it snapped.

You my dear are a badass. Respect.

• Like 5

She wrote me & asked if she could date my brother, she also wanted to take me out for drinks to discuss it...she met my brother once & he never even caught her name. It was so surreal, that I couldn't stop laughing. I looked at my H & said, she "really" loved you! :laugh:

Oh guys....?. Such despicable events you've been through.

To be honest my STBexVVVVVVVVVVWH did THE worst things to me and my children. Life. Career. Friends. Community. I'll pop over to the other thread later.

Ohhhh ummmm. The OTHER WOMAN lol. Which one shall I choose?

Ok. D Day number 1 OW.

I spoke to her BEFORE speaking with WH.

I phoned her with a note pad and pen IN HAND.

BOY DID THOSE NOTES come in very handy over the shi**y time afterwards. Can't call it reconciliation anymore. Hindsight calls that a lie.

10 days before Christmas OW1 forced WH to tell me about their A or she would drive TO MY HOME and tell me herself. I'm SO HAPPY she did force the gutless creep to do it. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. ?

About 6 weeks before that D Day a child unknown to my youngest D @ 9yo, approached my D and asked her for a play date at our house. It occurred. But I had no idea it was OW1 Grand daughter. OWs son stayed for HOURS. I was pretty irked. He wanted to walk around the entire property and asked all sorts of strange questions. I answered briefly but honestly about the retirement plans for our sustainable property.

AS I FOUND OUT FROM OW1 HERSELF:

- she had orchestrated this friendship since they WERE ALL GOING TO MOVE in to my home after WH kicked me out. Me?? Lol. Anyway yes. Me apparently lol. The girls needed to be friends since they'd soon be RELATED. Omg.

- OW1 worked as a Scripture teacher at my children's school and had approached EACH of my children excitedly and "almost said 'I'M GOING TO BE YOUR NEW MUMMY'".

right. Nah. Wrong in the head!

OW1 told me that herself.

- gave me FEEDBACK about each of my children.

Seriously after listening for 2h about ALL THEIR SEXUAL encounters.

It was the CHILDREN that spiked my anger.

I had been School Captain with my children's Principal and had known him nearly 40y. Now he's a Well Respected Member of Parliament lol. AWESOME AFFIDAVIT THETE. He was justly ready to enact the Enclosed Lands Act against her. Banning her from all Government Schools forever.

But CIRCUS acts ensued.

- OW1 phoned an Ambulance at midnight with a heart attack..YEAH SHE'S REALLY OLD AND REALLY FAT. lol.

The last words I said to her were..."expect WH soon. I'm kicking his dirty a$$ out." He'd never be seen dead with such a horrible looking woman. APPEARANCE IS ALL that matters to him.

- it's a pity she wasn't home the next morning to greet us. He DID SAY WE'D BE GREAT FRIENDS after all.

I decided to make him BUILD THE BRICK WALL he'd promised her for sexual favours WHILST she made me cups of tea and cakes.

- ACTUALLY she'd phoned his place of work (his 2nd job he turned up to twice I believe out of 20x) and they tried to make amends by building stuff for her.

- OW1 formally reported WH after she recovered from her heart attack. He was sacked.

- WHs family had her sacked from her only employment in 35y. A Volunteer Scripture teacher. Wow the job descriptions of these nowadays lol.

Anyway with no joy for OW1, being unable to rile me AT ALL. I was too entertained by the NUTTERS loose from the asylum! She kept texting me and WH up to 13 texts per hour for ages. She was pleading with WH to not sleep in the garage lol. Indeed that was too good for him but he wouldn't leave. Abusing me.

OW1 wrote ALL OVER Facebook hideous things about me I didn't give a care to read. Hilarious how well a crazy OW CAN KNOW a person they haven't even MET. But she has so many gifts. She claims to be a Clairvoyant too! Wow hey. Well she's not one at all if she didn't SEE HIM COMING. Oh yeah she did actually via multiple videos.

OW1 tried to have WH charged. WH tried to have OW1 charged. WHs family tried to have ME charged! Oh they all tried to have me charged for damaging my own property.

Police said to WH. You need to learn to keep it in your pants buddy. Lol.

To OW1: You need to learn not to sleep with married men.

They've not spoken to me. ?

I won't go near OW who cares what number who is 30 years older than WH. I figure her attraction was the ability to remove her false teeth. Aha. AND SHE DUMPED HIM.

Yep he's that bad.

It's a wonderful life without the CLOWNS of this world anywhere near me.

Now, so far, the whole lot of them are in my back pocket.

Exposure is only concerning for those who should be concerned.

Lion Heart

• Like 2