Wife with no sex drive

JoeSimone68

JoeSimone68

She is pulling away. I don't know of anyone she's having an affair with but I just get that sense some days.

coolheadal

How old are you two? When did this first start? Have you asked her if there is something bothering her?

Are you HSD = high sex drive?

Was she LSD = low sex drive?

How would consider you both are? Prior to this issue?

CoolHandLuke76

There are several ways to check. Pop in on her at unexpected times. At home when you're not supposed to be there or at her office for lunch. Act like it's a romantic surprise. If she gets testy over it then you have some real investigating to do.

Check the phone bill. Look for messages or minutes to numbers you don't know. Especially if one sticks out and has a lot of traffic.

One of my favorites is when you're together, out of the blue, ask to borrow her phone. Leave yours at home on purpose if you like. If she doesn't want to give it to you or she acts nervous, then she's hiding something.

Edited by CoolHandLuke76
  • Like 2
There are several ways to check. Pop in on her at unexpected times. At home when you're not supposed to be there or at her office for lunch. Act like it's a romantic surprise. If she gets testy over it then you have some real investigating to do.

Check the phone bill. Look for messages or minutes to numbers you don't know. Especially if one sticks out and has a lot of traffic.

One of my favorites is when you're together, out of the blue, ask to borrow her phone. Leave yours at home on purpose if you like. If she doesn't want to give it to you or she acts nervous, then she's hiding something.

That is genius right there. I was gonna say try a keylogger on the home computer, but I think coolhandluke might be a descendent of Sherlock holmes.

Grapesofwrath

How old are the two of you? How long together? Do you have children? If so, how old? Has she put on weight recently? Any health issues?

Is there anything else that is arousing your suspicion? I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of an affair when low sex drive can be caused by many other factors.