He's married but I love him no matter what.

EllaV2214

I'm in love with a married man. And despite what people may think he is in love with me too. I've passed the stage of making myself believe I'm being naive and the stage of not believing him when he says one day we will be together.

Now everything has changed. I would do anything for him, believe every word he says. And am 100% committed to him. Knowing him has changed the way I look at life and can only imagine my future with him in it.

He has two children and appears to be the happiest man in the world. It breaks my heart to know he's someone else's. Even though I believe that one day he will be mine.

I don't know how long I can wait or what to do. I know what the right thing to do is but I'm nowhere near strong enough for that now. Everyday gets harder and more painful, I'd love to hear from someone who has been through this and come out the other side...

believe every word he says. And am 100% committed to him.

really? does his wife know about this? if not, you believe the word of a known liar? He's not 100% committed to you. Why accept crumbs. try to think more highly of yourself...

• Like 5

Women who have affairs with married men: Probably in their 10,000's.

Women who end up happy with that married man: Count them on the fingers of one hand.

If he really wanted to leave the life he has, he would certainly have made moves in that direction before now.

You will ALWAYS be his second choice, his sordid secret in the shadows.

You can tell us whatever you want (can't leave because of the children, can't leave because she has a hold over him, can't leave because she is ill, can't leave because of his finances, never has sex with her, sleeps in a different room): Please believe me when I tell you, we have heard it countless times before.

And every single word is in all probability a lie.

You know the way your life is right now?

This is the way it is always going to be.

And right now, if the rubber meets the road, and somebody pins his back against the wall and gives him the ultimatum of his wife, or you - he will without a single shadow of a doubt, in the bat of an eyelid, choose her.

• Like 5

And what do you get out of the relationship/affair?

We know he gets two women to fulfill his needs. How are ALL of your needs being met?

I'd like to know...is this what love is supposed to look like?

Does his wife know about you?

How long are you willing "to wait"? Because it's useful for YOU to know exactly how long you plan to put "your future" on HOLD waiting for him to change his marital status.

• Like 1
T-16bullseyeWompRat

He TOLD you that one day you guys would be together? What have his actions told you? Forget the words, put your feelings in check just long enough to get a clear look at weather or not his ACTIONS are in tune with his words. I bet you will find that his words are empty indeed.

How deep is your connection i might add? Emotional, physical, both?

• Like 4

How long have you been together vs. how long has he been married?

I understand that you think that he loves you but he probably loves his wife too. It does not sound like he has taken any steps to divorce.

Welcome to LS.

You don't have to explain how you feel; in fact I bet you don't even know how to fully describe how you deeply you love him--it's that strong. I know, because I was an OW myself. I know how you feel.

Only one suggestion for you:

READ, READ, READ, as many accounts by other women in both the 'Infidelity' and the 'Other woman/man' sections. Read old threads back to as many years as you can. Read other accounts on all over the web. And you will start to see that your 'unique' story is repeated hundreds of times--and each time it is the OW left behind, tossed out, with tears and pain immeasurable.

• Like 2
I'm in love with a married man. And despite what people may think he is in love with me too. I've passed the stage of making myself believe I'm being naive and the stage of not believing him when he says one day we will be together.

Now everything has changed. I would do anything for him, believe every word he says. And am 100% committed to him. Knowing him has changed the way I look at life and can only imagine my future with him in it.

He has two children and appears to be the happiest man in the world. It breaks my heart to know he's someone else's. Even though I believe that one day he will be mine.

I don't know how long I can wait or what to do. I know what the right thing to do is but I'm nowhere near strong enough for that now. Everyday gets harder and more painful, I'd love to hear from someone who has been through this and come out the other side...

Have you read over on the OW/OM forums lately?

I've passed the stage of making myself believe I'm being naive and the stage of not believing him when he says one day we will be together.

So you've lost your mind. Good to hear.

Now everything has changed

inside your head

ShatteredLady

Infidelity as dessimated the lives of many of the members of this forum....not just those betrayed but those from all sides of the triangle. People have incredibly strong views. They are also VERY educated on this subject.

What led you to the Love Shack forum? What information are you REALLY looking for? What were you hoping to hear? Are you worried about your life & the future at the moment?

Okay. Let's break this down:

I would do anything for him,

Would you now? That's not really a good thing considering that he has no commitment to you.

believe every word he says.

That's probably one of the most naive things I have ever read on this site. You believing every word he says is why you are now searching the internet looking for things that will prove his lies right. He is LYING to you (And his wife but who cares about her anyway.)

And am 100% committed to him.

Well he committed to his wife 100% with a ring and a legal binding contract. He also committed to his two children. I am guessing the percentage of commitment he has to you is closer to 0.

Knowing him has changed the way I look at life and can only imagine my future with him in it.

I don't think he has ever imagined that same future with you. Also, it's going to be very hard to explain home wrecker to his two children.

He has two children and appears to be the happiest man in the world.

Appears is the key word here. He's clearly not happy or he wouldn't be jeopardizing his future by messing around with you. If he wanted to be with you, he would divorce his wife and do it. Right now, he can play both of you so why not keep lying?

Please do yourself a favor and check out the other posts on this site. It rarely ever works out for the OW. You are on a train that's going to crash. Best get off now before it blows up in your face.

Oh dear oh dear......

Do yourself a big favor.

Drop down to the OM/OW section below. There are literally thousands of posts. Pick any 10 at random. Read them. Do the math. Find out how many ended favorably for the OW. Then pick another 10 threads at random. Repeat the same math. Then go back as far as you can in the section. Pick any 10 at random. Repeat the same analysis.

Im going to let you draw your own conclusions. But be sure to read the threads so you really see what happened in 95% plus of them.

That's your homework for the weekend when he wont be able to see you due to other commitments.

There's a saying in French which I don't know but it translates to "the more things change the more they remain the same." Sounds better in French but what the hell....

• Like 3

Your title tells me you have no boundary.

I hope you seek professional guidance from a counselor to help you find out what a boundary looks like for you.

• Like 1

Aww this is just too precious. Seriously, he's a piece of sh*t. If you need a boyfriend that badly then just go to the nearest Port-O-John, should be plenty of sh*t in there.

This man has children and yet is apparently in love with another woman. So he's not just a crappy man, but a crappy parent as well.

He sure does sound like Prince Charming..from Bizarro World.

If there's one thing I've learned from LS, it's that there are no special snowflakes. Especially where infidelity is concerned.

Oberfeldwebel
I'm in love with a married man. And despite what people may think he is in love with me too. I've passed the stage of making myself believe I'm being naive and the stage of not believing him when he says one day we will be together. Now everything has changed. I would do anything for him, believe every word he says

Usually fairy tales start out "Once upon a time", but then this is your story. If you believed your own words you wouldn't even be posting here. He is going to leave his wife and you are going to be together forever. Since you believe him 100%, then there is really nothing further to talk about, but you know that is not true. Will he leave his wife one day? Maybe, but unlikely, why should he, he has both you and his wife to do his bidding's. Will she find out about you and through him out? Possibly.

The question really isn't will he leave her, the real question is why do you want him. He has already proven himself to be a liar and a cheat. Is this really what you are looking for in a mate? All your time together has been fun and games, you haven't kept house, paid bills, taken care of children. Once you had him for real, he would soon prove his true color. If he will cheat with you, he would cheat on you.

I'm in love with a married man. And despite what people may think he is in love with me too.

That's great to hear. When is his divorce :confused: ???

Mr. Lucky

• Like 3