Separated MOW strikes again!

ladydesigner

Alright it has been 1 year and 4 months since False R and my WH telling MOW and her husband that he wanted to stay with me and work on the M. He has stayed true to that as I have seen her desperate Instagram posts and have confirmed through my sources there has been NC.

Well she broke it over the weekend. WH showed the broken NC to me. This is the first time he has ever done that and I am proud of him.

Why, why is MOW so desperate that she needs to send my WH a pic of scantily clad in lingerie (her hair looked a mess) and basically saying she missed him blah blah blah. I mean really doesn't she know I can take that pic and do what I want with it? Dumb!

I find it highly embarrassing for her as she comes off as delusional and stalkerish and my WH now agrees. She shot herself in the foot on this one!

WH is staying NC and we will not respond. As I think that is the best protocol.

not really sure what to tell you.

she had an A with him for a long time, it's not surprising that she thinks he would want to go at it again. after all, he did went false R with you already before. she's testing the waters.

you should continue the NC and honestly... do not be too bothered by it. you know what i'm saying...? live your life. the A and MOW are your H's business and, at the end of the day, he should be the one who should smoothly block her everywhere with a firm NO. and then move on.

you focus on your life and things that make you happy. who cares about the OW? you'll drive yourself mad thinking about her motives. let it be.

• Like 3
  • Author
you focus on your life and things that make you happy. who cares about the OW? you'll drive yourself mad thinking about her motives. let it be.

Exactly my thoughts, thank you. I have been doing so good working on myself and getting healthier. Letting go of the A and reconnecting with WH. Things have been good lately.

• Like 3
Exactly my thoughts, thank you. I have been doing so good working on myself and getting healthier. Letting go of the A and reconnecting with WH. Things have been good lately.

focus on that.

are you happy? be selfish, you know? do what makes Ladydesigner happy, pamper yourself, treat yourself... take care of yourself. it the WH wants to follow, awesome.

put you on that 1. spot.

• Like 2

I'm sorry this happened to you. It is dragging the pain you are going through.

One thing strike me as odd and I wonder if you feel it too. After 1 year and 4 months of NC, the first thing was a lingerie picture? Seems like there would have been something prior. It's too abrupt of a breakin after such a long absence.

• Like 6

In the final analysis, the team members are the strongest advocates for, and protectors of, the team.

Expect that incursions on the team, either from this person or others, will occur throughout life.

It sounds like H handled things by the book, being transparent. Yeah, it sucks when such events occur, and those emotional memories are revisited, and you have my sympathies. I wish folks would do the NC thing perfectly but, sadly, few of us are perfect. Best wishes for continued health in your M and putting this current episode behind you.

• Like 2
screenshot her email with picture and message then send it to her family and friend or post it in her instagram/FB page

I'd copy it to your email and send it back to her from your address with something like "My Husband asked me to return this to you". Classy but gets the point across...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 4

Mmmm. I'd probably create a fake profile from an untraceable location and post the pic to her social media and more. But I'm the type who takes no prisoners with this kind of thing.

But it's probably not worth your time. Just make sure to tell hubby he should let you know if she attempts further contact.

There's always AM if she wants an affair though. The silly desperate woman.

• Like 4
Mrs. John Adams

Your husband did the right things and to me this says so much about where he is in your reconciliation. Actions speak louder than words sometimes...and he truly tried to do the right thing.....

In life...there are certain things we have no control over...and to be honest.....the other woman is one of those things. You cannot control her thoughts or actions....and while i too would be very upset with what transpired i think i would concentrate on the positive things.

your husbands actions speak volumes concentrate on that....she is not worth one second of your time.

• Like 3

I am also inclined to agree with the majority, that your husband has done the right thing, and shown you his renewed integrity. Bravo!

As for the undies woman, well she's made an absolute fool of herself hasn't she? What on earth possessed her to consider doing such a silly thing would not have adverse repercussions?

Send it to her husband (if she still has one) with a note asking him if he wouldn't mind awfully keeping his dog on a lead in future as fouling on your doorstep is not permitted.......

• Like 4
dreamingoftigers

I thought maybe we could send her a picture of my husband lying around in his boxers and let her know that she got the wrong number but he's game if she's up for a good time.

Trust me, she'll never contact him again.

I find my husband sexy, but he's definitely a niche kind of guy.

• Like 5
Alright it has been 1 year and 4 months since False R and my WH telling MOW and her husband that he wanted to stay with me and work on the M. He has stayed true to that as I have seen her desperate Instagram posts and have confirmed through my sources there has been NC.

Well she broke it over the weekend. WH showed the broken NC to me. This is the first time he has ever done that and I am proud of him.

Why, why is MOW so desperate that she needs to send my WH a pic of scantily clad in lingerie (her hair looked a mess) and basically saying she missed him blah blah blah. I mean really doesn't she know I can take that pic and do what I want with it? Dumb!

I find it highly embarrassing for her as she comes off as delusional and stalkerish and my WH now agrees. She shot herself in the foot on this one!

WH is staying NC and we will not respond. As I think that is the best protocol.

Meh, after a year and 4 months with a message like that I seriously doubt this is the first contact between them. Maybe an underground/further false fake R and he can't figure out how to get out of it sort of thing. Or he is training you/her further?

However, this is the life you agreed to in R. Good luck.

• Like 3

so i see that you refer to her as "separated" OW. does this mean her and her husband are trying to work things out, or are they pretty much calling it quits? if things are still up in the air, i think he should be informed of her antics. he should know that nothing has really changed, is what i mean.

• Like 2

I don't understand why she still has access to him at all. You and he didn't block her email address and phone number?? It's great he's shown it you but it should't have been possible in the first place imo. I don't do Instagram, but I'm sure there's a way to block someone.

And even though I "liked" the comment that they've probably been in contact before, I'm not sure now if that is necessarily a fair assumption. Why don't you do a search of his email and all accounts. Do many different kinds of searches—her name, email address, or other names, events, etc.? Phone records? Do it together then. Tell him this brought old memories or created triggers though you don't really need much reason. You shouldn't hesitate to

merrmeade

• Like 5
  • Author
Meh, after a year and 4 months with a message like that I seriously doubt this is the first contact between them. Maybe an underground/further false fake R and he can't figure out how to get out of it sort of thing. Or he is training you/her further?

However, this is the life you agreed to in R. Good luck.

I too am not sure and that is a fair assessment. While that is not what I agreed to in R I am at a point where I am ready to divorce. My half of a life is sometimes unbearable.

• Like 3

Ladydesigner

I agree with merrmeade.

How on earth DID she contact your WH? Hasn't HE changed all his numbers to silent / untraceable ones?

This is definitely not a competition as to which of our WHs is better. They're both BAD. But have you outlined ALL the changes he needed to make ie no social media (if that's how she found him) etc? That was the MINIMUM here. And this WH owns his own business. No advertising of ANY sort EVER. And so much more. Funny thing is, his business has been booming. Lol.

I think after a LTA it's not surprising MOW thought she could send a half naked pic. She could've gone further!

Some APs think it's a competition to "WIN" their MM / MW.

Well as I've said to ALL of them "have him! You are SOOOOOooo welcome to him!" Lol. No ofcourse he didn't leave. But ofcourse some thought he would. Silly. Desperate.

Anyway I'm glad you're ready for D. This could be another reason why WH showed you.

Best wishes

Lion Heart.

• Like 3
the thought of printing that out and pasting it all over town would occur to me.

screenshot her email with picture and message then send it to her family and friend or post it in her instagram/FB page

Mmmm. I'd probably create a fake profile from an untraceable location and post the pic to her social media and more. But I'm the type who takes no prisoners with this kind of thing.

Such wonderful options:), at the very least you should let her husband know so that he is aware of his wife's behaviour.

• Like 3
  • Author
So why hasn't he blocked her again?

We both blocked her together he wanted me to see that he was doing it. He also is willing to give me a screenshot of the pic and send to her friends and family, but I will not do that.

He had a new Instagram account and she probably found him through his clients. He has a lot of high profile clients so it was probably easy for her to find him and she used to work for him.

I know there is nothing I can do so I have to keep moving forward with my life and happiness, whether that will include WH or not is still to be known. I am happy he told me about it. It's a start and I was crying last night out of fear and triggers and he was there to comfort me rather than run or conflict avoid like he usually does.

• Like 5