Being friends after an EA.. Meeting the wife?

GuessWho36

After flirting and an EA, introducing the wife to the young woman? I think this would decrease the attraction on the MM's side and the OW, since the OW knows the wife and thinks of her as a person instead of non-existence. It's easier to do right when the wife is included. Agreed? Thoughts, feelings, opinions?

Do you think this is grounds for MM and the old EA partner to build a genuine friendship without all of the inappropriateness of crossing boundaries?

I think this is a sign of two extremely insensitive people. Introducing to the wife and trying to be buddies?

The only respectable thing for the OW to do is GET. OUT. OF. THEIR. MARRIAGE. And the man needs to focus on his wife and be faithful.

• Like 13
Mrs. John Adams

I think this scenario is asking for trouble...so now the wife has a face to put with the betrayal...lovely

• Like 5
  • Author
I think this scenario is asking for trouble...so now the wife has a face to put with the betrayal...lovely

What if the wife is not aware of it?

• Author

And what if the two plan to stop the flirting and truly just like the person for who they are and enjoy the friendship?

• Author
I think this is a sign of two extremely insensitive people. Introducing to the wife and trying to be buddies?

The only respectable thing for the OW to do is GET. OUT. OF. THEIR. MARRIAGE. And the man needs to focus on his wife and be faithful.

Insensitive? I was thinking along the lines of trying to make things right & be open so they can keep the friendship

purplesorrow
Insensitive? I was thinking along the lines of trying to make things right & be open so they can keep the friendship

If you're not going to tell her about it then it's not being open. Why would this scenario stop an affair anyway? Look at how many sleep with their bff's man. This just looks like a sneaky way to cheat right under her nose.

Edited by purplesorrow
  • Like 6
  • Author
If you're not going to tell her about it then it's not being open. Why this scenario stop an affair anyway? Look at how many sleep with their bff's man. This just looks like a sneaky way to cheat right under her nose.

It would inappropriate to cross that line or continue to have an EA but I still would like to continue to enjoy her friendship.. She has a beautiful soul.. Very intriguing woman. She inspires and motivates me

Every women ive crossed path with has never cared one morsel for me.. why would you think "this" of all scenarios would matter more??!!

know your enemy.. is what i 've gathered the female sex does in theses cases.

• Like 1
purplesorrow
It would inappropriate to cross that line or continue to have an EA but I still would like to continue to enjoy her friendship.. She has a beautiful soul.. Very intriguing woman. She inspires and motivates me

And how do you think you will be able to hide the fact you're into her from your wife? Do you really think she won't pick up on that? And why are you calling her the wife instead of your wife?

• Like 2
  • Author
And how do you think you will be able to hide the fact you're into her from your wife? Do you really think she won't pick up on that? And why are you calling her the wife instead of your wife?

I never called the woman I am mentioning the wife

Holding on to the Emotional Affair partner will hurt her from moving on and finding her own loving husband who deserves her soul for himself..

your wife has her beauty. enjoy it. leave other women be.

• Like 3
purplesorrow
I never called the woman I am mentioning the wife

Please read again. Do you always refer to your wife as 'the wife'?

• Author

I am a older MM that has been talking to a younger woman. Now I want to right my wrong and still keep this woman as a friend & by righting my wrong she can meet the wife. She has a boyfriend now.

purplesorrow
I am a older MM that has been talking to a younger woman. Now I want to right my wrong and still keep this woman as a friend & by righting my wrong she can meet the wife. She has a boyfriend now.

The only way to right the wrong is tell your wife what you did. You instead want to be able to be in this woman's company without sneaking. Just wrong. Why would a boyfriend keep her from doing anything? Having a wife didn't stop you. This is a dirty thing to do to your wife.

• Like 6
Mrs. John Adams
After flirting and an EA, introducing the wife to the young woman? I think this would decrease the attraction on the MM's side and the OW, since the OW knows the wife and thinks of her as a person instead of non-existence. It's easier to do right when the wife is included. Agreed? Thoughts, feelings, opinions?

Do you think this is grounds for MM and the old EA partner to build a genuine friendship without all of the inappropriateness of crossing boundaries?

technically....an EA has already crossed the line....and i believe it would be impossible to "just" be "family" friends once you have already had an emotional affair.

• Like 4
  • Author
technically....an EA has already crossed the line....and i believe it would be impossible to "just" be "family" friends once you have already had an emotional affair.

Well, maybe she can still just be my friend or text buddy without meeting the wife? Without all the flirty talk and gentle words

• Author

I feel so connected to her, it's not physical in a sexual way.. She is just awesome .. I'd have a hard time forgetting her energy & her existence. I think my wife would love her too

purplesorrow
I feel so connected to her, it's not physical in a sexual way.. She is just awesome .. I'd have a hard time forgetting her energy & her existence. I think my wife would love her too

My Ex thought I would have liked his ow too. Funny how you all think that. I don't really fancy women that want my husband.

• Like 10