Thoughts on situation with married man?

Confusedovo

Hello.

Firstly, I'm not sure I'm posting in the right section or not. So sorry if I've posted wrongly. I'll try to keep it simple and to the point, but want to make sure I get all of the importantish info in there!

Secondly, I'm expecting to be flamed and looked down upon. Maybe I deserve that too. But no matter what I'm going to be honest as I want some advice.

Last week I was in town by myself. I noticed that a couple of men were looking my way and smiling. One of the men came over to me, started chatting and asking my name and the usual subjects. Then his friend came over and chatted too. The covo turned into what is whos relationship status. So I knew MM was married. Yes I knew. Anyway, MMs friend said we should go to the mall have a walk around, so we did.

In one of the shops MM took me to one side and said his friend is interested in me. I told him I'm not interested, as he wasn't my type. I felt very very attracted to MM from the start. Somehow we ended up linking arms out of the mall. He said at some point "if my wife sees..." So I did let go. But admittedly I gave the whole "I don't care" speech/attitude. I was being silly and he laughed.

We ended up going to their friends house. There was two sofas and me and MM were sat next to each other. We were pretty close, legs touching, and the typical when one of us laughed or were in deep convo we might touch each others leg. We were all listening to music, chatting etc. Because we were close we would sometimes be chatting one on one about random innocent things. Lots of eye contact, but no big deal right? At a few points we would hold hands briefly, I can't even explain why or how, I don't know...for me it was chemistry and felt like he must have felt it too. But maybe not.

I noticed he popped out of the room a few times. His friend later told me his wife was either calling or texting. When it was time to go, he said he didn't want to go but had to. He said though (ehh?) "You should leave with *his friend* he will look after you, hes a really good guy" so I thought ok is this all in my head and he's just trying to get me with his friend? We all swapped numbers, and for some reason MM randomly told me "you're really pretty" also made some comment about my skin being soft. Ok???

While walking me home his friend drops that he's not been married that long. and has a baby on the way. �� Not confirmed by MM. Earlier that day I asked if he has kids he said "not yet" why not say "my wife is pregnant"?

A couple of days later I decided to WhatsApp him. So yeah I made the move there. I can't really remember the convo tbh, just back and forth random topic. Not that many texts either. He did again mention that his friend liked me. Asked why I didnt like him. I was kinda annoyed at him trying to get me with this guy, so I said " I like you" he just said "thank you" lol so I thought ok I need to move on.

A few days later (yesterday) I get a missed WhatsApp call on his number. So I text seeing why he called me. He said it was his friend. I asked why his friend was calling me on his number when he already has my number on his phone. No reply, so I thought it'd be easier to just call and see what's happening. I called the friends number, thinking it was him that text me. His friend was like "I never text you" and MM came on the phone. I asked what was going on (a little pissy cause it was all kinda weird and annoying) he said "I was just playing with you, can't I play with you?" I still to this day don't understand what that was all about.

Anyway about an hour later he text me saying he was home. Asked where i was. I told him I was home. He said "I'll come around if thats ok" I told him with my living arrangements its easier if we meet out or somewhere else. We ended up meeting in the dark and rain in town. We just walked for a bit. He said he's not trying to get me with his friend, he just wants to get to know me, to help me (whatever that means???does he tgink I'm crazy???)

He was like "so you really like me?" Yes. We sat down on a bench and he was asking me about my life, my background, told me his. He said "when you're married you might meet someone you like, maybe think Is better than your wife, but I made that choice" I said I know that. But my feelings are my feelings and I can't help that. He said "I do like you" I replied "not like I like you" and he just kind of smiled??? Then he put his arm around me and rubbed my lower back. I said "you shouldn't touch me like that, you know I like it" he said "like it how" I said "just like it" there was back and forth "you're perfect" from me and him saying I'm "lovely" while he rubbed my back.

Then he said he has to go. I asked him not to, he said he has to. I asked what his wife was doing "she's at home I told her I needed a walk" I told him I wanted him to stay, he kinda pulled me closer from my back, and I put my head on his chest for like a minute. He said "it's going to be OK"??? then we got up and I nearly slipped on a puddle. He held my hand like that until we separated.

I'm just confused. To me, why is he doing the touchy feely thing? Is it different cultures? When I got home I told him I wanted to kiss him so bad and that's hes gorgeous. He only said " thanks" then we said goodnight. Today I text him an inside joke about him not believing my age (I look younger) he hadn't replied.....I dunno. And thoughts?

Edited by Confusedovo
Mrs. John Adams

You know he is married with a baby on the way. You pursued him anyway...and now you want to know why is beginning to respond to you physically?

He thinks he is going to get laid...that's why....and you have already let him know it is ok with you if he is married.

Take the high road...block his number from your phone and let this go. Put yourself in his wife's place...if you were her how would you feel knowing what you know???

I think this thread probably belongs in another section but i guess that is up to the mods

• Like 11

I have not intention of making you feel bad. Your on your own path of destruction. Once you find where this road leads your going to wished to God you never went down it.

Not only are you going to destroy your life your going to destroy others.

Take a glance at the Other men and other women threads on this site. Look at just how many of them are in a failed relationship. They are in a failed path of life. Ask how many of them actually kept the guy and he was loyal to them.

Good luck

C

• Like 3
  • Author
You know he is married with a baby on the way. You pursued him anyway...and now you want to know why is beginning to respond to you physically?

He thinks he is going to get laid...that's why....and you have already let him know it is ok with you if he is married.

Take the high road...block his number from your phone and let this go. Put yourself in his wife's place...if you were her how would you feel knowing what you know???

I think this thread probably belongs in another section but i guess that is up to the mods

Yes I realise I sound like a h**. But let me just say, I would not usually act like this. Have you ever been so attracted to someone, so much chemistry that you find yourself giving them little touches and just feel out of control? That's how it is for me. I'm so sooo disappointed hes married.

But if he wanted to get laid, wouldn't he have at least kissed me then? Why would he say he made his choice? Oh and I forgot to say he told me he loves her. I'm pretty sure he knows it'd be hard for me to turn him down. So why not just make a move on me if that's the case?

If I was her I would feel cheated, even though he's not actually cheated. But I'm not her and I don't know how their relationship is set up. Maybe she'd be OK with it, maybe she knows.

Why is he different with me through text? Like he will say "thanks" when I compliment him.

• Author
I have not intention of making you feel bad. Your on your own path of destruction. Once you find where this road leads your going to wished to God you never went down it.

Not only are you going to destroy your life your going to destroy others.

Take a glance at the Other men and other women threads on this site. Look at just how many of them are in a failed relationship. They are in a failed path of life. Ask how many of them actually kept the guy and he was loyal to them.

Good luck

C

Thanks for not flaming me. I know I sound terrible in writing.

But why do you think this? Hes told me he made his choice with her, that he loves her. I don't feel like he's up for cheating. I mean he's ignored my text today (he's read it, it tells you when it has been read) I think when he said "I like you" he meant platonically. What's confusing for me is meeting up with me on a rainy evening. For what? To ask about my life? I'm not sure why! And then the touching just confuses me.

Based on your username, confused how?

Confused about his marital status? No...

Confused about his intentions? No...

Confused about the flirtatious and sexual dance you're doing together? No...

And hopefully:

Confused about what you should do? No...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 5
  • Author
Based on your username, confused how?

Confused about his marital status? No...

Confused about his intentions? No...

Confused about the flirtatious and sexual dance you're doing together? No...

And hopefully:

Confused about what you should do? No...

Mr. Lucky

Yes I genuinely am confused about his intentions. Why would a man sit there telling me he loves his wife while cuddling up and rubbing my back? Holding my hand? Trying to get me with his friend at first? Act different by text and ignore me the day after last night? In my mind, his words were telling me it's not happening. But its his actions that confuses me. Also we are from different cultures. Maybe it's the norm for him to be like that?

Yes I genuinely am confused about his intentions. Why would a man sit there telling me he loves his wife while cuddling up and rubbing my back? Holding my hand? Trying to get me with his friend at first? Act different by text and ignore me the day after last night? In my mind, his words were telling me it's not happening. But its his actions that confuses me.

You're either young, naive or in denial. He's a player and you're allowing yourself to be played. His intentions are clearly to get you into bed and I'd guess the next step will be about how his pregnant wife is ignoring his "needs".

Forget about intentions or what might happen, think about how she'd feel if she knew what had already occurred?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 5
LivingWaterPlease

We ended up going to their friends house. There was two sofas and me and MM were sat next to each other. We were pretty close, legs touching, and the typical when one of us laughed or were in deep convo we might touch each others leg. We were all listening to music, chatting etc. Because we were close we would sometimes be chatting one on one about random innocent things. Lots of eye contact, but no big deal right?

Uh, yes, big deal. Sitting on the sofa close with a married man whose wife is nowhere to be seen, your legs touching, laughing, listening to music, lots of eye contact. Not understanding why you think this is no big deal.

Would it be a big deal to you if you walked in on your husband (hypothetical as it reads as if you're single) behaving that way with another woman when he thought you weren't there? You know, just surprising him and walking in seeing that type of flirtation going on, watching the chemistry between your husband and another woman, seeing their legs brushing up against each other as they laugh, share deep conversation, look into each others' eyes, etc?

I'm just confused. To me, why is he doing the touchy feely thing? Is it different cultures?

Because it seems (whether it's your intention or not) to him that you're throwing yourself at him. This type of behavior can get a guy physically aroused and that would cause him to be interested in touching you. I pretty much think it would seem the same in all cultures for a woman to behave this way with most guys.

When I got home I told him I wanted to kiss him so bad and that's hes gorgeous. He only said " thanks" then we said goodnight. Today I text him an inside joke about him not believing my age (I look younger) he hadn't replied.....I dunno. And thoughts?

Since you asked, yes. From what you're written it seems to me you're putting yourself in a position where you could easily and probably will be used as this guy's play toy. You both might enjoy it for awhile. Then a day may come when he tosses you aside, or worse yet, keeps you on the back burner while he has a full life with his wife and children and you sit alone longing for him, not able to connect with any other man because you're "in love" with him.

If that's what you want, go for it! Enjoy it while you can because sooner or later you're most likely going to suffer heartache, big time.

• Like 1
gettingstronger

To me- its not so much that he is married but that you were out alone and ended up going to some unknown persons house- that is not a great idea-

Anything after that is just icing on the cake for a day of bad judgement-

Please protect yourself and your safety-

• Like 7
  • Author
You're either young, naive or in denial. He's a player and you're allowing yourself to be played. His intentions are clearly to get you into bed and I'd guess the next step will be about how his pregnant wife is ignoring his "needs".

Forget about intentions or what might happen, think about how she'd feel if she knew what had already occurred?

I'm 26. Honestly, I really don't think he's a player. He seems like a really good man. His intentions are not clear. I think you're thinking they are cause of where I posted this. Does being touchy feely with someone mean you want to bang them? Always? Why on earth wouldn't he have took me somewhere last night for some quick " fun"? Why not at least KISS me? Also would you be telling another woman you love your wife if you wanted her in bed?My point is... He knows I like him, know I liked him touching me, what was he waiting for then if that was his intentions? Surely he would have at least made a bigger step than touching my back/holding my hands?

Like I said earlier, I don't know how she would feel. Maybe she would trust that he was helping me out, that I'm a woman that has feelings for him and he wanted to comfort? Likely? No. But possible. I know nothing about her.

To me- its not so much that he is married but that you were out alone and ended up going to some unknown persons house- that is not a great idea-

Anything after that is just icing on the cake for a day of bad judgement-

Please protect yourself and your safety-,

That is a fair enough point. And I appreciate your concern.

• Author
Uh, yes, big deal. Sitting on the sofa close with a married man whose wife is nowhere to be seen, your legs touching, laughing, listening to music, lots of eye contact. Not understanding why you think this is no big deal.

Would it be a big deal to you if you walked in on your husband (hypothetical as it reads as if you're single) behaving that way with another woman when he thought you weren't there? You know, just surprising him and walking in seeing that type of flirtation going on, watching the chemistry between your husband and another woman, seeing their legs brushing up against each other as they laugh, share deep conversation, look into each others' eyes, etc?

Because it seems (whether it's your intention or not) to him that you're throwing yourself at him. This type of behavior can get a guy physically aroused and that would cause him to be interested in touching you. I pretty much think it would seem the same in all cultures for a woman to behave this way with most guys.

Since you asked, yes. From what you're written it seems to me you're putting yourself in a position where you could easily and probably will be used as this guy's play toy. You both might enjoy it for awhile. Then a day may come when he tosses you aside, or worse yet, keeps you on the back burner while he has a full life with his wife and children and you sit alone longing for him, not able to connect with any other man because you're "in love" with him.

If that's what you want, go for it! Enjoy it while you can because sooner or later you're most likely going to suffer heartache, big time.

I am totally single. Yes that would hurt me if that was my man. But people say its healthy to flirt, he wasnt cheating. So I'm not saying its right, but did he really cross the line? That would be for her to decide not me.

I don't want to be played by him. But I think he's too nice to use me as a play toy anyway. It already sucks that I like him and he's married. I'm thinking about him/it constantly and craving his attention. I think from last night he is genuinely concerned that I'm upset. But I seem to be the only one here that thinks this?

Mrs. John Adams
Yes I realise I sound like a h**. But let me just say, I would not usually act like this. Have you ever been so attracted to someone, so much chemistry that you find yourself giving them little touches and just feel out of control? That's how it is for me. I'm so sooo disappointed hes married.

But if he wanted to get laid, wouldn't he have at least kissed me then? Why would he say he made his choice? Oh and I forgot to say he told me he loves her. I'm pretty sure he knows it'd be hard for me to turn him down. So why not just make a move on me if that's the case?

If I was her I would feel cheated, even though he's not actually cheated. But I'm not her and I don't know how their relationship is set up. Maybe she'd be OK with it, maybe she knows.

Why is he different with me through text? Like he will say "thanks" when I compliment him.

He KNOWS this is wrong...he is struggling with his decision. He WANTS you...and you have made it clear to him. You have sent him all the right signals...he knows he has a green light.

Please...block his number on your phone...please don't do this...please...you will be hurt his wife will be hurt....no good...absolutely no good can come of this. You know it deep down. You are not a h**.....but you might become a homewrecker. This is more complicated than you want or deserve. There are plenty of unmarried men out there...find one.

• Like 3
Hello.

Firstly, I'm not sure I'm posting in the right section or not. So sorry if I've posted wrongly. I'll try to keep it simple and to the point, but want to make sure I get all of the importantish info in there!

Secondly, I'm expecting to be flamed and looked down upon. Maybe I deserve that too. But no matter what I'm going to be honest as I want some advice.

Last week I was in town by myself. I noticed that a couple of men were looking my way and smiling. One of the men came over to me, started chatting and asking my name and the usual subjects. Then his friend came over and chatted too. The covo turned into what is whos relationship status. So I knew MM was married. Yes I knew. Anyway, MMs friend said we should go to the mall have a walk around, so we did.

In one of the shops MM took me to one side and said his friend is interested in me. I told him I'm not interested, as he wasn't my type. I felt very very attracted to MM from the start. Somehow we ended up linking arms out of the mall. He said at some point "if my wife sees..." So I did let go. But admittedly I gave the whole "I don't care" speech/attitude. I was being silly and he laughed.

We ended up going to their friends house. There was two sofas and me and MM were sat next to each other. We were pretty close, legs touching, and the typical when one of us laughed or were in deep convo we might touch each others leg. We were all listening to music, chatting etc. Because we were close we would sometimes be chatting one on one about random innocent things. Lots of eye contact, but no big deal right? At a few points we would hold hands briefly, I can't even explain why or how, I don't know...for me it was chemistry and felt like he must have felt it too. But maybe not.

I noticed he popped out of the room a few times. His friend later told me his wife was either calling or texting. When it was time to go, he said he didn't want to go but had to. He said though (ehh?) "You should leave with *his friend* he will look after you, hes a really good guy" so I thought ok is this all in my head and he's just trying to get me with his friend? We all swapped numbers, and for some reason MM randomly told me "you're really pretty" also made some comment about my skin being soft. Ok???

While walking me home his friend drops that he's not been married that long. and has a baby on the way. �� Not confirmed by MM. Earlier that day I asked if he has kids he said "not yet" why not say "my wife is pregnant"?

A couple of days later I decided to WhatsApp him. So yeah I made the move there. I can't really remember the convo tbh, just back and forth random topic. Not that many texts either. He did again mention that his friend liked me. Asked why I didnt like him. I was kinda annoyed at him trying to get me with this guy, so I said " I like you" he just said "thank you" lol so I thought ok I need to move on.

A few days later (yesterday) I get a missed WhatsApp call on his number. So I text seeing why he called me. He said it was his friend. I asked why his friend was calling me on his number when he already has my number on his phone. No reply, so I thought it'd be easier to just call and see what's happening. I called the friends number, thinking it was him that text me. His friend was like "I never text you" and MM came on the phone. I asked what was going on (a little pissy cause it was all kinda weird and annoying) he said "I was just playing with you, can't I play with you?" I still to this day don't understand what that was all about.

Anyway about an hour later he text me saying he was home. Asked where i was. I told him I was home. He said "I'll come around if thats ok" I told him with my living arrangements its easier if we meet out or somewhere else. We ended up meeting in the dark and rain in town. We just walked for a bit. He said he's not trying to get me with his friend, he just wants to get to know me, to help me (whatever that means???does he tgink I'm crazy???)

He was like "so you really like me?" Yes. We sat down on a bench and he was asking me about my life, my background, told me his. He said "when you're married you might meet someone you like, maybe think Is better than your wife, but I made that choice" I said I know that. But my feelings are my feelings and I can't help that. He said "I do like you" I replied "not like I like you" and he just kind of smiled??? Then he put his arm around me and rubbed my lower back. I said "you shouldn't touch me like that, you know I like it" he said "like it how" I said "just like it" there was back and forth "you're perfect" from me and him saying I'm "lovely" while he rubbed my back.

Then he said he has to go. I asked him not to, he said he has to. I asked what his wife was doing "she's at home I told her I needed a walk" I told him I wanted him to stay, he kinda pulled me closer from my back, and I put my head on his chest for like a minute. He said "it's going to be OK"??? then we got up and I nearly slipped on a puddle. He held my hand like that until we separated.

I'm just confused. To me, why is he doing the touchy feely thing? Is it different cultures? When I got home I told him I wanted to kiss him so bad and that's hes gorgeous. He only said " thanks" then we said goodnight. Today I text him an inside joke about him not believing my age (I look younger) he hadn't replied.....I dunno. And thoughts?

When I read post like this I wonder what kind of headspace are people like you living in ..

you meet a guy who you are attracted too...He is married and baby on the way ..but that's not enough to stop you and run the other way ...

but you spend your days messaging him all sort of inappropriate things to get him to start something with you ...you have also convinced your self may be the wife is okay with this sort of thing (which 99 % of time wife is not but does not get to say as she does not know that she is about to become a casualty in your fun and entertainment )

I also find it very contradicting when women like you say ...If its was my h I would not be okay with it but I don't know his wife maybe she is ....first it's clear you have very weak boundaries , and not much integrity ..are you for real ?

May be he is attracted to you ..but what are you expecting is going to happen ..you 2 are going to ride of into the sunset ..you only need to go to the om/ow section to see how this goes on and how it ends with 98% of them trying to recover years later ...

If he is calling you and arranging meetup after he knows how you feel ..He is prepping you up to be his side dish ...

and here is what it would look like ...

he is married now soon it will become ..how he does not get treated right by his wife ...to they are not having sex to how miserable he is ..he gets no attention from her as she only focus on baby ...and you probably will be how dare this god of a man not get sex. ..not get attention ...so you become his go to girl while he spends all imp day with her you end up waiting on him day and night ...where he will give enough to keep you hanging ...and then rounds off too his wife finds out and he cannot get rid of you fast enough with all the in between talks of how he cannot leave only because of his child and he feels guilty but does not love her and that he is sacrificing the love of his life to stay in a miserable marriage ...

And you will be here convincing yourself like hundreds of them ..that he loves you but took the easy way out to stay in the marriage .....

I suggest you cut him out ....you are just going down the rabbit hole ..why don't you call his wife or better still ask him to let his wife know what you are texting her husband and let her know you met him alone etc..and see how it goes from there ...since she is married to him she is involved in this triangle

• Like 4

I think you need to address your own boundaries.

I can not think of a single person that I know, that would go off with two men that they have just met. Let alone, let either man touch them, hold hands, rub their back....etc.

Do you normally "fall" for someone so fast, with not one iota of knowing them? Do you normally offer yourself up to someone you just met and find attractive?

• Like 8
Yes I genuinely am confused about his intentions. Why would a man sit there telling me he loves his wife while cuddling up and rubbing my back? Holding my hand? Trying to get me with his friend at first? Act different by text and ignore me the day after last night? In my mind, his words were telling me it's not happening. But its his actions that confuses me. Also we are from different cultures. Maybe it's the norm for him to be like that?

Why?

Because it's working.

Because he intends to use you as long as you allow it.

Stop volunteering to be used by a married man with a pregnant wife.

Date a single and available man! One that can take you out on a date.

• Like 2

I'm not sure its confusion, its more of you avoiding the obvious. His intention are either using you to stroke his ego and get in your pants or as an escape from his daily life.

• Like 1

My thoughts... He is married and he knows ge shouldn't be doing what he was doing. His friend was interested in you and you shut that down.

Find some morals and move on. He is taken. You gave him opportunity to kiss you and he didn't. Stop chasing after a married man with a baby on the way

• Like 1
LivingWaterPlease
I am totally single. Yes that would hurt me if that was my man. But people say its healthy to flirt, he wasnt cheating. So I'm not saying its right, but did he really cross the line? That would be for her to decide not me.

I don't want to be played by him. But I think he's too nice to use me as a play toy anyway. It already sucks that I like him and he's married. I'm thinking about him/it constantly and craving his attention. I think from last night he is genuinely concerned that I'm upset. But I seem to be the only one here that thinks this?

Confusedovo, just curious as to how old you are if you don't mind saying? You do seem genuinely confused so it's great that you're reaching out for advice.

You're right, many people do say it's healthy to flirt but personally I make it a boundary not to flirt with any married men. That makes it a lot easier for me to stay safe and to help keep other peoples' families safe, too. It's a win win!

The problem with flirting with a married person is that it's one little step onto the pathway of cheating. Even if you stop after taking that one little tiny step that so many consider harmless, you've still begun the journey. I find it's easier and safer not to take the first step. Then I don't have to worry about the second or third steps which may be harder to stop.

As to this guy being really nice and seeming to give you mixed signals, I agree with another poster, I think Mrs. John Adams, who mentioned that he's probably struggling with the fact that you've given him the green light.

I was being facetious in my other post when I told you if that's what you want go for it.

It seems you truly may be young and naive and I want to encourage you not to ruin your life and the lives of this man and his family by having any more contact with him. It can only bring heartache on everyone involved and may keep you from actually meeting a great single guy that would be perfect for you!

Also, as others have pointed out, please don't go to the homes of men you've just met, married or single! Stay safe in every way!

• Author
I think you need to address your own boundaries.

I can not think of a single person that I know, that would go off with two men that they have just met. Let alone, let either man touch them, hold hands, rub their back....etc.

Do you normally "fall" for someone so fast, with not one iota of knowing them? Do you normally offer yourself up to someone you just met and find attractive?

I can think of plenty that would. Maybe not the smartest of moves, but people have done worse. It was during the day, I felt comfortable with them, so I didn't really think much about it. But no I don't usually do that. I actually genuinely like this man. "Offer myself up"??? I did not offer myself up. I've not even mentioned sex to him. Flirting and telling someone you like them is hardly offering yourself up. Thanks.

Because he intends to use you as long as you allow it.

Stop volunteering to be used by a married man with a pregnant wife.

How is he using me though? Hes not even getting sex. If it was an ego thing, might as well just keep it to text rather than HIM asking ME to meet him in person. I can stroke his ego just fine over text. Think about it lol.

Find some morals and move on. He is taken. You gave him opportunity to kiss you and he didn't. Stop chasing after a married man with a baby on the way

Chasing? Not really. Flirting...yes. Was it shut down? Obviously not or I wouldn't have carried on. I stopped talking to him and he hit me up in a couple of days. HE asked ME to see him in the flesh. That was all him. So if i was chasing thrn he would have to be running. He didnt reply to my one text the day after, so ive left it with the ball in his court. And I told him I wanted to kiss him after we had been together Monday evening. Maybe he's confused himself. But you can't say its been all one sided.

Edited by Confusedovo
Mrs. John Adams

you contacted him first...knowing he is married...that is chasing....or lets change the word to pursuing....and if you don't stop it right now you will find yourself as the other woman. We have an other woman forum here...go read some of the horror stories there and see if this "chemistry" is worth it.

• Like 2

I was OW once. I usually don t get down on people who are involved in affairs but dang... His wife is pregnant. I just feel sorry for her and hope you pull it together and step away. If he is going to be a scoundrel let it be with someone else. Don't be a party to the misery of this woman who Is carrying his child. He is an ingrate.

Good man?? His poor wife.

• Like 5
  • Author

I said on my first post this might be on the wrong section.

I was OW once. I usually don t get down on people who are involved in affairs but dang... His wife is pregnant. I just feel sorry for her and hope you pull it together and step away. If he is going to be a scoundrel let it be with someone else. Don't be a party to the misery of this woman who Is carrying his child. He is an ingrate.

Good man?? His poor wife.

I'm not in an affair.

Yes his wife is pregnant. But again, he hasn't cheated. A good man can mess up sometimes. I never said he was a saint, and I'm sure neither would he. Who is?

Also...please tell me how, if this was an affair, your situation was better? Was there not a poor MW at home trusting her man?

Confusedovo, just curious as to how old you are if you don't mind saying? You do seem genuinely confused so it's great that you're reaching out for advice.

I'm 26. I know you didn't really mean that I should go for it. Thanks for being kind and not talking to me like I'm a deamon ☺