How did you find out your spouse was cheating?

This thread is for stories about how the non cheating MM/MW found out their spouse was cheating. No rules, just curious. Also no gender or sexual orientation restrictions, marriage is as defined by law not personal beliefs in this case.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Author

Moderator, after rereading this sub forums purpose I don't think this thread is topically relevant. However I would like it discussed, so can it be moved to the appropriate forum?

Thanks!

So, after reading your other thread, are you trying to figure out how to NOT get caught?

My fiancé started acting strange. So, I had a friend that she didn't know follow her.

• Like 1

Lol you can't be serious smh. I've met drunk sorority girls with more morals and maturity than you have exhibited.

But anyway you'll feel guilty until your head wants to explode From trying to contain. And your dude will find out because you will be acting suspicious or your husband can find the emails on accident.

You will slip up eventually, so it's not worth it. You hate your husband and your just going through a "new" love phase for the other beta dude so once that wears off you'll be sorry.

• Author
So, after reading your other thread, are you trying to figure out how to NOT get caught?

My fiancé started acting strange. So, I had a friend that she didn't know follow her.

No, just wondering if it is really that inevitable that cheating spouses do get caught, as implied in that thread. But that thread was closed so we probably shouldn't be bringing it up.

No, just wondering if it is really that inevitable that cheating spouses do get caught, as implied in that thread. But that thread was closed so we probably shouldn't be bringing it up.

But are you trying to find out how not to get caught?

• Author
But are you trying to find out how not to get caught?

Nope. If I was I would have started a thread about how not to get caught :p

• Like 1

With a few of the guys I dated who cheated on me, I found out through the grapevine. You know, someone saw him with her yadda yadda.

When I was married, I always knew because he'd act differently or leave evidence lying around. He always thought he was so very good at hiding it, but I clean much more thoroughly than he realized. A couple of his I found out about through the grapevine. A couple I actually caught him in the act, making out with someone else.

I cheated on him, too. It was a very dysfunctional relationship. We were young, me 19 and him 21 when we married. And it was a shotgun wedding. We wouldn't have married at all if I hadn't gotten pregnant.

So, I guess I should include how he found out I was cheating. At first, because I told him. I wanted to be honest and hoped that we could be friendly. After a few years, I stopped telling him. I figured he'd been told enough that if I was going out with another man I shouldn't have to explain why. I mean, seriously, if I am letting him take the car, but having him drop me off at a male friends house for the weekend before he goes out, what the hell does he think I'm doing with said male friend? Playing Rummy? Come on, now! I never specifically told him about those affairs, but I didn't do anything to hide my behavior, either.

behavior,

truth to me is that. if you truly love a person. you can notice even the slightest change.

an observant lover can now what his/her partners wants simply by gestures. even before the partner knows what he/she wants him/herself.

Celestial-dreamer

One thread was closed...so you start another. And your asking for advice on how to hide your tracks so poor H won't find out. You want to know how to cheat on your H and get away with it. The way your almost rabid over bedding this OM you haven't seen in years is quite disturbing really. You need to take a very long hard look at what your doing. Your destroying your perfect world for one night with a lowlife cheating a-hole. You need help. Stat.

• Like 2