Painful to see but not touch

13ponies

Hi, LS. I'm not a new member but I forgot my old username and pw. I need to rant out something that has been bothering me for about 2 months. I am tempted to cheat on my hub with a co-worker. He's a hot, witty architect with a body to die for. I never really noticed him until one day when he came to the office in an informal attire - a simple black t-shirt and a khaki pants. I could not stop fantasizing stripping him naked after that. I do not exactly want a relationship with him, I just want to have his baby, be a single mom, with no strings attached. I am 34 and have been married for 2 years but my hub is getting thicker physically.

I see him everyday, it's so painful to see him but not being able to touch him. Today while he stretched himself, his shirt got lifted up baring his abs and offering glimpse of his underpants. My mind just ran wild!! Should i get a divorce and live as a single so I could sleep with anyone I like? I keep thinking that we only live once, isn't it a shame not to be able to have to curb our desire because of monogamy??

purplesorrow
Hi, LS. I'm not a new member but I forgot my old username and pw. I need to rant out something that has been bothering me for about 2 months. I am tempted to cheat on my hub with a co-worker. He's a hot, witty architect with a body to die for. I never really noticed him until one day when he came to the office in an informal attire - a simple black t-shirt and a khaki pants. I could not stop fantasizing stripping him naked after that. I do not exactly want a relationship with him, I just want to have his baby, be a single mom, with no strings attached. I am 34 and have been married for 2 years but my hub is getting thicker physically.

I see him everyday, it's so painful to see him but not being able to touch him. Today while he stretched himself, his shirt got lifted up baring his abs and offering glimpse of his underpants. My mind just ran wild!! Should i get a divorce and live as a single so I could sleep with anyone I like? I keep thinking that we only live once, isn't it a shame not to be able to have to curb our desire because of monogamy??

If you're not into monogamy why get married with those parameters? Divorce your chubby hubs and be free to sleep with whomever you want. Have you always felt this way?

• Like 5

If you can't control your feelings like that, perhaps you should have never married. Did you have those desires of f**king who ever looked hot before marriage?

• Like 4

Definitely get divorced.

Don't just have a baby and make this guy a father sneakily. Try and treat others as you'd like to be treated.

• Like 1
whichwayisup

Yes, divorce. Obviously you're not ready to be a wife or take your marriage vows seriously. You complain your husband is getting thicker physically and are lusting after someone else who you find attractive. It's been 2 years and already you seem unhappy in your marriage. Set your husband free so he can find a woman who will love and cherish him.

• Like 3

I agree with the others. Get a divorce. Then you can have all the sex you want. The bad things your not going to get out of it then is someone that is Committed to only you. That may be a good thing in your thoughts do to the fact you are thinking about being open anyhow. One thing I would keep in mind. As your looking at the hot guy he is also looking at the hot girls. At some point in time you might not fit that criteria anymore and the hot guy won't be there anymore.

C

• Like 3
Ifalltopieces

Divorce your husband and give him the opportunity to find someone who really loves him and wants to be with him.

By staying with him, you are robbing and cheating him of finding happiness.

• Like 5
World's.Edge

If you're not suited for mongomy with your husband and are lusting after men then just divorce him and you can be with whoever you want to be with.

There's no need to cheat on anyone. Not all relationships last, end this and you and your husband can both pursue what you want with other people.

Your husband, family, friends and many people (including yourself) won't be able to recover and forgive you if you cheat. However no one can fault you for ending a relationship that doesn't work for you.

• Like 1
I do not exactly want a relationship with him, I just want to have his baby, be a single mom, with no strings attached. I am 34 and have been married for 2 years but my hub is getting thicker physically.

What makes you think he'd even want to have sex with you? You sound like an idiot.

• Like 2

If I was your husband I would want a divorce right now regardless of what you wind up doing or not doing with Mr. Underpants.

• Like 1
World's.Edge

OMG 13ponies you almost got me. I did think that this was real but after having re-read what you wrote, clearly this thread was just meant to get responses.. darn trolls:o.

• Like 1

As a woman, maybe you're at the age where reaching your sexual peak.

Living as a single mom, having many sexual partners... is this something you'd like to turn your lifestyle into? Or is it just a fantasy? Whatever conclusion you reach, don't keep your husband in the dark. Live your life as you want to live it, but you're also responsible for your own path.

my hub is getting thicker physically.

why stay married to someone you find ugly?

its time to divorce you husband.

i do support divorce first before seeing another man.

or you can talk about it with your husband.

tell it to him straight. tell him what you want.