Craigslist, a marriage buster?

Scorpiolover

Scorpiolover

Noticed my hubby is on Craigslist....alot. when asked about it, he says hes just looking at cars. I seen a scantily clad picture instead of a car i also noticed how some of the numbers that these ladies put up, match a few on our cell bill. Now the numbers stopped altogether on his cell phone.. actually hes apparently only using his cell for family and his boss. Not normal behavior. I think he may have a burner phone. I have posted a few other times, but this is where i think the problem is stemming from.

Anyone else having issues with their spouse on Craigslist? Oh and beware of Reddit, very similar to Craigslist.

autumnnight
Noticed my hubby is on Craigslist....alot. when asked about it, he says hes just looking at cars. I seen a scantily clad picture instead of a car i also noticed how some of the numbers that these ladies put up, match a few on our cell bill. Now the numbers stopped altogether on his cell phone.. actually hes apparently only using his cell for family and his boss. Not normal behavior. I think he may have a burner phone. I have posted a few other times, but this is where i think the problem is stemming from.

Anyone else having issues with their spouse on Craigslist? Oh and beware of Reddit, very similar to Craigslist.

Surely he can show you all these cool cars, if, in fact, that is what he has been looking at. Also, maybe you could call some of those numbers and ask them if the "car" is still for sale....

Nahhhh, Craigslist isn't a marriage buster...the people who use Craigslist as an avenue to find sex outside of their promised-to-be-faithful marriage are the marriage-busters.

I agree with autumn...ask to see those cool cars, tools, baseball cards, whatevers he's thinking of buying that are listed 'For Sale' on Craigslist. If you're married, it's your money too...you have every right to see how he's spending/investing it.

;)

• Like 1
TrustedthenBusted

If he sells anything on craigslist, he will have an account set up. Ask him to log into the account and show you what he's advertised. If he's been posting int he M4W section, those ads will be there.

I know Craigslist has the option to clear your history, which you've said he's done. Why would you clear your history of looking at cars?

If I remember correctly, your H also deletes his message history when he chats with his ex. But his chat history with you goes back to day 1.

• Like 2
I just bought a refrigerator on Craigslist and my relationship is still okay. :D

Ah-ha!!! So you think!!!

It is obvious you are beginning to think about straying...sure, sure...what starts as an appliance purchase leads to finding a handyman to fix a leaky faucet and the next thing you know, you're *interviewing* pool boys to tend to your 3-year-old's 4"-deep Tommy the Turtle wading pool.

;)

• Like 4

But I like Reddit. :( The gaming section has some interesting (and funny!) stuff for reading.

Second Life is a much bigger threat, even if it's "just an online game".

But yes, him deleting his history and collecting numbers of other women is reason for concern. And no, the problem is your husband, not Craigslist.

• Like 2
I think he may have a burner phone.

Why not get your own burner and use the number to post a specifically tailored hook-up ad on Craigslist? Might be interesting to see who calls :cool: ...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2
Why not get your own burner and use the number to post a specifically tailored hook-up ad on Craigslist? Might be interesting to see who calls :cool: ...

Mr. Lucky

" If you like pina coladas......"

• Like 2

Mr. Lucky

Do it, girl!

Lois_Griffin

Ugh.

This is the same guy that's buying some kind of ED pills at the freakin GAS station and not using them with you because you really haven't been having sex with him.

This guy is such a snake.

The writing is so clearly on the wall. You need to read it and then head to your lawyer.

• Like 2