Well I did it (NC)

TheOneYouHate

TheOneYouHate

Well I did it, I sent a NC email.. I deleted my email accounts, blocked her numbers and terminated my account on the chat app we used.

I feel kind of sick right now, and a little like crying, but I believe it was the right thing to do. For all of us.

• Like 3
  • Author
TheOneYouHate

I know I did the right thing and I am not responsible for her feelings and I just need to go home and work on my life with my wife. I am already having some decision backlash that I have read about in articles, but I am staying strong. OMG... just breathe.

Welcome to North Carolina (see sig... or my username). Post here if you ever feel like leaving this amazing town, and we will do our best to keep you here. Wink wink, stay strong.

• Like 2

It's actually quite known that simply telling the betrayed spouse costs far less effort than trying to keep it all hidden.

• Like 1
Well I did it, I sent a NC email.. I deleted my email accounts, blocked her numbers and terminated my account on the chat app we used.

I feel kind of sick right now, and a little like crying, but I believe it was the right thing to do. For all of us.

What's the next step? Are you going to tell your wife?

Good, now it's time to tell your wife. Coming clean about the whole thing is the only way to be able to repair your marriage and will also make NC stick once and for all. You have been going back and forth on NC for a while now. Best of luck to you and your wife.

• Like 3

Take it day by day. At first it will be extremely tough. You'll be thinking about it every other minute.

But as time goes on, you'll maybe think about it every 10 minutes, then maybe not for an hour. It will keep building from there and pretty soon you'll go days without thinking about it at all.

Good luck

• Like 2

Kudos for starting to dig yourself out of this mess. It really is either that or you just go further in.

One caution: jilted other women can get a little nutty. She won't like that she got left in her crapped-out marriage while you sail scot-free back to your wife. Don't be surprised if your wife is suddenly and 'anonymously' notified about your affair.

• Like 1