Crossing Lines with EX GF (Who Has a Boyfriend)

j_mysterio

Okay, So my Ex who has a boyfriend and I had an encounter with her last night after 2 months of being broken up... we met up ended up making out and did a little more... no intercourse though. This wasnt my intention and I denied her quite a few times before it happened. She told me she loves me, misses me, doesnt see anyone else but me in her life, that she wanted a future with me. She also said her bf she is with now is a rebound and she doesnt want to be with him and she plans on breaking up with him. Next day... she texts me and says we cant talk anymore and that she told her boyfriend about everything that happened. Questions

How does the boyfriend feel about this? How could he trust her if its only a month into their relationship? If he knows she loves me or at the least has feelings for me.

Considering she told him... is it regret? Guilt? Why would she stay with him if she if she doesnt have feelings for him... she says hes "nice" and a "good guy" and "doesnt want to hurt him" but shes not ready for a relationship.

I_Give_Up67
Holy *****. That never even crossed my mind. What makes you say that?

I agree with the above post. Why would she tell him? What would she have to gain by telling him everything that happened? She does a 180 on you the very next day, and tells you that she told her BF what happened with you. She may have told you this to keep you from informing him about her making out with you. Just a guess on my part, but what would she stand to gain by telling him?

• Like 2

Because she cheated and 9.5/10 cheaters lie, do not confess, and even when caught by their significant other don't tell the entire truth.

She most likely said that on the off chance YOU might say something to him or mutual friends, not to mention give you more of an incentive to stay away from her AND him further insulating him from the truth of what she did. And probably to a lesser extent to save a bit of face for herself.

Believe me, I find it VERY unlikely she breathed a word of what happened between you two to him.

I recommend staying away from this girl as she does not seem to have great character. I doubt she has any trouble lying to you anymore than she does cheating on him.

• Like 1
  • Author
j_mysterio

Honesty and trust in a relationship. She was a very loyal girlfriend. Aside from me getting screwed over after the break up... which doesnt make her not loyal.. just me a j@ck@ass. Her conscious. Hell idk. I had no intention to tell the boyfriend... maybe she was just covering her tracks though. So you think shes super guilty and just trying to forget that it happened then? Or pretend it didnt happen. to make herself feel better.

• Author
j_mysterio

Im just trying to put Her lying to me so I dont say anything/her not wanting to be with him together. lol. wtf

I_Give_Up67

In my opinion, I would say all of the above. She obviously came back and cheated with you because she needed something you gave her that she may not be getting from her current BF. This probably will not be the last time she seeks you out either. She may be suffering a conflict between her heart and her logic. She still has you in her heart but her brain logic is telling her that you are not right for her. She may go back and forth with you if you allow her to.

• Author
j_mysterio

I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I told her I dont want to talk to her until she is single. Those were the last words.

• Author
j_mysterio

Not to get too graphic... but she gave me oral sex. Like... she went out of her way to do it... WHY? What in the heck is going on? I need a psychologist to explain this to me. So many weird unexplainable things happening. Of all things... thats what youre going to do... she specifically was like "I want you to cnm in my mouth". I feel like im in an alternate universe.

I_Give_Up67

The worse part of your whole situation is that this incident just reset your recovery to ZERO! Because of that make out session after leading you to believe she was going to breakup with her new BF, has caused you to end up back at square one. She's probably very happy right now in her new BF's arms, and you are here on LS trying to figure out her actions tonight. My point is, that no matter how you felt about her previously, she is not the same woman that you knew, and never will be again. Get back on your plan, and let her go. I know that's easier said than done, but you will only continue to suffer if you wait on her to come back to you.

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67
In my opinion, I would say all of the above. She obviously came back and cheated with you because she needed something you gave her that she may not be getting from her current BF. This probably will not be the last time she seeks you out either. She may be suffering a conflict between her heart and her logic. She still has you in her heart but her brain logic is telling her that you are not right for her. She may go back and forth with you if you allow her to.

Not to get too graphic... but she gave me oral sex. Like... she went out of her way to do it... WHY? What in the heck is going on? I need a psychologist to explain this to me. So many weird unexplainable things happening. Of all things... thats what youre going to do... she specifically was like "I want you to cnm in my mouth". I feel like im in an alternate universe.

Very simple answer, she playing head games with you, no pun intended :).

Honesty and trust in a relationship. She was a very loyal girlfriend. Aside from me getting screwed over after the break up... which doesnt make her not loyal.. just me a j@ck@ass. Her conscious. Hell idk. I had no intention to tell the boyfriend... maybe she was just covering her tracks though. So you think shes super guilty and just trying to forget that it happened then? Or pretend it didnt happen. to make herself feel better.

Dude she's not a loyal girlfriend. She just cheated on her boyfriend. MAYBE she was loyal with YOU, but after what happened can you say 100% for sure? You're not the jackass here.

And above all, no matter what she's feeling, her number one concern is not getting caught by her current boyfriend. That outweighs all of her guilt.

Mr. Lucky
Honesty and trust in a relationship. She was a very loyal girlfriend.

As far as you know :eek:.

Her act seems pretty well rehearsed, doubt this is her first time using it...

Mr. Lucky

The worse part of your whole situation is that this incident just reset your recovery to ZERO! Because of that make out session after leading you to believe she was going to breakup with her new BF, has caused you to end up back at square one. She's probably very happy right now in her new BF's arms, and you are here on LS trying to figure out her actions tonight. My point is, that no matter how you felt about her previously, she is not the same woman that you knew, and never will be again. Get back on your plan, and let her go. I know that's easier said than done, but you will only continue to suffer if you wait on her to come back to you.

This is soooo true!

But a Blow Job is a Blow Job....:p

Just don't let this one come at too big of cost...

Darren Steez
Holy *****. That never even crossed my mind. What makes you say that?

Being a little facetious are we?

She didn't tell him to ensure you wouldn't try to do it for her so she's covered. She played you well.

• Like 1
stillafool

A loyal gf doesn't go around making out with her ex the way she did you. Leave her alone. She's a confused cakeeater.

• Like 2
merrmeade
... she gave me oral sex. Like... she went out of her way to do it... WHY? What in the heck is going on?
She's having her ___ and eating it, too.
  • Like 2
understand50

She is cheating on her present BF, you are the AP. A honorable, man would tell her that if she wanted to get back with you, she has to break up with her current B/F. For myself, I would not trust her, as she is not being honorable in her present relationship, and I would always wonder if she would not do the same to me. OK, maybe there is other things going on, but actions always show what someone is made of. If you were the other guy, how would you react to her making out with and giving oral sex to a xB/F? At a minimum, she must break up with her B/F, if she wants a chance with you. This would be a big red flag if it was me.

• Like 1
Mr Carson

The ever popular keep you as a backup plan BJ. Also a shot to her ego...you still want me.

• Like 3
  • Author
j_mysterio

I'm on the outside... idk him... dont care to. Shes just really fncked up right now... I thought things were going to be different... i learned the hard way. I'm always learning. I stopped contact after that last text.